Anyone have a right wing media source that I can follow.

Your Idea of what happened on jan6th at the capital is a total self-serving joke. If scumbag was able to stop Biden from getting elected , He would have done what. You are a total idiot.
By the way it is so easy to show what idiots you people are
"More than half of Republicans believe the January 6 rioters were "protecting democracy," according to a survey taken nearly one year after the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In an ABC/Ispos poll released Sunday, 52 percent of Republican voters said they believe the rioters were protecting American democracy, while just 45 percent said they were threatening it. Democrats, on the other hand, almost unanimously (96 percent) agreed that the rioters were threatening democracy."
So, first off, polls are generally flawed. You can’t poll 1500 people, all selected with certain conditions in mind, and say that the results represent America.

Beyond that, yes, opinions were split, there were a lot of people who think that the dems cheated. What that poll represents is, of those polled (again, selected with certain criteria in mind), the opinion for/against trump was pretty even. That poll had 982 participants, and as always, they oversample certain groups. In that breakdown, 25% were republicans. So, out of the 982 responses, 246 identified as republican. Of those, the split was 45% against and 52% for…so 128 people out of 982 said that J6 was about protecting democracy…. That’s supposed to represent the millions of people on the right?

Even if it did, what they did was wrong on J6, but still, nobody was trying to overthrow the government.

The MAGA maggots are this countries biggest threat by far and the enemy of democracy and traitors to this country. One more time, I support the death sentence for all traitors to this country,
No, I get it..you don’t have to repeat it. You want to have over 70 million American citizens put to death.

Again, who’s hating who??

So, first off, polls are generally flawed. You can’t poll 1500 people, all selected with certain conditions in mind, and say that the results represent America.

Beyond that, yes, opinions were split, there were a lot of people who think that the dems cheated. What that poll represents is, of those polled (again, selected with certain criteria in mind), the opinion for/against trump was pretty even. That poll had 982 participants, and as always, they oversample certain groups. In that breakdown, 25% were republicans. So, out of the 982 responses, 246 identified as republican. Of those, the split was 45% against and 52% for…so 128 people out of 982 said that J6 was about protecting democracy…. That’s supposed to represent the millions of people on the right?

Even if it did, what they did was wrong on J6, but still, nobody was trying to overthrow the government.
Proved you wrong microbe with a poll, so that then makes the poll wrong, you are a idiot.

No, I get it..you don’t have to repeat it. You want to have over 70 million American citizens put to death.

Again, who’s hating who??
One more time, idiot , I hate all the enemy's of my country. All patriots do .

Proved you wrong microbe with a poll, so that then makes the poll wrong, you are a idiot.
I’m saying ALL polls are subjective. When you take such a small sample of people, and you use filtering criteria to select them, and then you over sample certain groups, you can basically get a poll to say whatever you want it to say.

One more time, idiot , I hate all the enemy's of my country. All patriots do .
I know…you’ve been clear. You think 70+ million Americans are the enemy. You want them to be put to death….you’ve been very clear about that.

I've done with the media what I've done on all political forums , give the right wing commenters a read till I run into the first lie, then I dump them. I honestly would like to have a right wing source to balance my media intake. I've dumped left wing sources who offer the same nothing, but I've dumped all of my right wing sources. It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time. Supporting the politicians that can't get support without lying. And at this point, a party that can't get support without lying. I'm serious, if anyone has a suggestion, let me know .
Hyper-partisan media entertainers provide a popular substitute for unbiased reportage.

Especially after Fox News lawyers argued successfully that Tucker Carlson is a performer not to be believed, Alex Jones is the "go to" guy for those who like that sort of thing.

This dude's a hoot!

He owes almost $1.5bn in court-awarded damages...
Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 10.26.01 AM.png
Details of his finances were laid bare this week in documents filed with a Texas bankruptcy court.
The Infowars founder... owns three properties in Austin, Texas, along with a $1.5m plot of land, three vehicles, two boats, two guns and a cat...
He's the sole owner of eight different companies, including Infowars parent Free Speech Systems, which has paid him an annual salary of more than $600,000 for the last two years.
In December, Jones asked a court to allow him to take a bigger salary - $1.3m - from the company, which has also filed for bankruptcy...
The court filings show that Mr Jones also paid a total of $1.3m to settle debts with his wife and parents. He gave one charitable contribution of $2,000 to an Austin church. One portion of the document notes that Mr Jones is "holding firearms for certain January 6th participants", a reference to the riot at the US Capitol two years ago.
No further detail is given about the unnamed participants, or how many guns he is keeping for them.
The filing also listed his monthly outgoings, which total more than $96,000, and alternatively list his occupation as "Media Personality" and "Dietary Supplement Sales". Infowars operates an online shop that sells supplements and other products.
Noah's father, Leonard Pozner, became a leading voice pushing back against the conspiracy theories online. He was subjected to abuse and death threats and had to move home several times.
Lawyers for Mr Jones argue that another defamation trial - after similar cases in Texas and Connecticut last year - would hurt his income and thus his ability to pay judgements to other plaintiffs.

Why would you want a rightwing news source instead of a news source? Do you enjoy being lied to? Can you not handle the news without having your prejudices massaged?

I know…you’ve been clear. You think 70+ million Americans are the enemy. You want them to be put to death….you’ve been very clear about that.
Why don't you think people who sell out our country, constitution and flag to force in a piece of shit for a dictator shouldn't get the death penalty , you must be one of the traitors. Patriots think all traitors to this great country should be put to death.

Why would you want a rightwing news source instead of a news source? Do you enjoy being lied to? Can you not handle the news without having your prejudices massaged?
Ok you sound like you are right on top of this issue , What news source is neutral. One prerequisite is that the top issue in this country by far is the attempted overthrow of our government to force in a piece of shit for a dictator, and the people who did that and supported that are this country's biggest threat and enemy. So those truths are this countries main issues., People and media groups who hide from that fact to make some attempt to look neutral are useless to me. So that has to be a lead story. I can already tell you and everyone else here that you will come up with nothing but be free to try expert..

Be
Why don't you think people who sell out our country, constitution and flag to force in a piece of shit for a dictator shouldn't get the death penalty , you must be one of the traitors. Patriots think all traitors to this great country should be put to death.
Because I don’t consider someone who voted for or supports trump to be a traitor, or worthy of death. I don’t think anyone sold out our country, the flag or the constitution. I don’t think anyone was trying to take over the government, and nobody was trying to become a dictator.

What I do believe is that left wing progressive media are the main perpetrators and spreader of hate, indoctrinating their listeners on a continual basis to believe that anyone who claims to be right wing is the enemy, and a traitor, a racist, a homophobe etc. Why do I believe this? Because I hear it every day in SiriusXM progress, and I read the exact same thing here on USMB, the two match up almost perfectly. They spout lies based solely on feeling, no evidence, and the twist stories and make up stuff and broadcast it over the air, and the listeners soak that up and the repeat it. I hear it in the people who call in to the shows, I see it here on USMB…the two match up almost perfectly.

Every story that comes out about the right, they ALWAYS try to say it’s racism or homophobia, they can’t go 2 minutes without saying the words “racist, racism, homophobia”…and like they, you see it here on USMB.

They have you believing that your political opponent is the enemy, that they were trying to overthrow the government, and they got you thinking they all should die….as evidenced by this thread. It’s just like this train derailment, they all have you believing it’s trumps fault, before any report has come out, even though several sources including politifact and HuffPost have said the Obama ruling would have not applied here, but that doesn’t matter, your talking heads said it, and you believe it, and you want 70 million people to be put to death..because the hate mongers in left wing media have you believing them….so, when you come here and claim it’s the right that are doing all the hate…forgive me for pushing back.

L
Ok you sound like you are right on top of this issue , What news source is neutral. One prerequisite is that the top issue in this country by far is the attempted overthrow of our government to force in a piece of shit for a dictator, and the people who did that and supported that are this country's biggest threat and enemy. So those truths are this countries main issues., People and media groups who hide from that fact to make some attempt to look neutral are useless to me. So that has to be a lead story. I can already tell you and everyone else here that you will come up with nothing but be free to try expert..
Lol, so, for a right wing news site to be credible, they have to agree that they were trying to overthrow the government, install a dictator, and that all trumpers are the enemy of the country…all lies.

You’re not looking for a right wing news source, you’re just looking for another left wing news source…sounds like you already have plenty of that.

Be

Because I don’t consider someone who voted for or supports trump to be a traitor, or worthy of death. I don’t think anyone sold out our country, the flag or the constitution. I don’t think anyone was trying to take over the government, and nobody was trying to become a dictator.

What I do believe is that left wing progressive media are the main perpetrators and spreader of hate, indoctrinating their listeners on a continual basis to believe that anyone who claims to be right wing is the enemy, and a traitor, a racist, a homophobe etc. Why do I believe this? Because I hear it every day in SiriusXM progress, and I read the exact same thing here on USMB, the two match up almost perfectly. They spout lies based solely on feeling, no evidence, and the twist stories and make up stuff and broadcast it over the air, and the listeners soak that up and the repeat it. I hear it in the people who call in to the shows, I see it here on USMB…the two match up almost perfectly.

Every story that comes out about the right, they ALWAYS try to say it’s racism or homophobia, they can’t go 2 minutes without saying the words “racist, racism, homophobia”…and like they, you see it here on USMB.

They have you believing that your political opponent is the enemy, that they were trying to overthrow the government, and they got you thinking they all should die….as evidenced by this thread. It’s just like this train derailment, they all have you believing it’s trumps fault, before any report has come out, even though several sources including politifact and HuffPost have said the Obama ruling would have not applied here, but that doesn’t matter, your talking heads said it, and you believe it, and you want 70 million people to be put to death..because the hate mongers in left wing media have you believing them….so, when you come here and claim it’s the right that are doing all the hate…forgive me for pushing back.
What a clown, if Scum bags Goons would have gotten to Pence or Pelosi ,they would be dead now. If They would have stopped the election of Biden , what the hell do you think would have happened after that , with your mentally ill, pile of shit ,lying bastard leading the insurrection and getting his way and bringing down the Democratic process and stopping the election. You are scum like all right-wingers who support Trump or Jan6th, You are this countries biggest threat and enemy. You are nothing but a traitor, and all traitors should be put to death, you won't find a patriot in this country that will disagree with that. I could only get into the first sentence of your response and had to dump the rest. I always quit with the first lie.

What a clown, if Scum bags Goons would have gotten to Pence or Pelosi ,they would be dead now. If They would have stopped the election of Biden , what the hell do you think would have happened after that , with your mentally ill, pile of shit ,lying bastard leading the insurrection and getting his way and bringing down the Democratic process and stopping the election. You are scum like all right-wingers who support Trump or Jan6th, You are this countries biggest threat and enemy. You are nothing but a traitor, and all traitors should be put to death, you won't find a patriot in this country that will disagree with that. I could only get into the first sentence of your response and had to dump the rest. I always quit with the first lie.

There’s no proof they pelosi or pence would have been killed. You know, people act all tough until they are confronted with a situation, and they come to their senses. We have no idea what would have happened….we’ll, apparently you do, because I guess you can see into the future…

They wouldn’t have stopped the election…the election had already been certified by each state, the counting of the votes in congress is largely symbolic. A few people with flag poles and zip ties were not going to change the outcome of the election. Yeah, they are assholes, and they will be punished for their crimes, but what you are doing is trying to lump everyone who supported trump into that incident, you want to 70 million people killed, that’s hate…your trying to lump everyone together is not patriotism, it’s hate.

You’re calling me a traitor and all traitors should be put to death….mr jbander…are you sitting here threatening to kill me? Wow…..well, that proves my point about hatred from the left.

You can call me whatever you want in your hate filled tirade, I don’t care. There are people who support trump, deal with it. It doesn’t make them bad people, and it doesn’t make them traitors, it just makes them republicans who would vote for trump over Biden.

I pay for National Review. I think it’s the best conservative leaning source, but it’s not even all that great.

There’s no proof they pelosi or pence would have been killed. You know, people act all tough until they are confronted with a situation, and they come to their senses. We have no idea what would have happened….we’ll, apparently you do, because I guess you can see into the future…

They wouldn’t have stopped the election…the election had already been certified by each state, the counting of the votes in congress is largely symbolic. A few people with flag poles and zip ties were not going to change the outcome of the election. Yeah, they are assholes, and they will be punished for their crimes, but what you are doing is trying to lump everyone who supported trump into that incident, you want to 70 million people killed, that’s hate…your trying to lump everyone together is not patriotism, it’s hate.

You’re calling me a traitor and all traitors should be put to death….mr jbander…are you sitting here threatening to kill me? Wow…..well, that proves my point about hatred from the left.

You can call me whatever you want in your hate filled tirade, I don’t care. There are people who support trump, deal with it. It doesn’t make them bad people, and it doesn’t make them traitors, it just makes them republicans who would vote for trump over Biden.
This is a good read , funny as hell.

I pay for National Review. I think it’s the best conservative leaning source, but it’s not even all that great.
Do they have a internet sight. If they do I'll take a look. I'm not doing very well with my search, The whole Thing is that these media groups have taken on the policy of the right and lie lie lie . My thoughts were some right wing media source that didn't deal with 100% lies and just talked about their policies and direction they want to move in. I've found nothing. They don't seem to have anything they are willing to talk about other than rat food for the world of haters and liars. Things that mean nothing from Hunter Biden , gays and bisexuals, wokeness, The commie bullshit, cancel culture, book burning, Critical race theory . The immigrant rapist. All nonsense and the total of what the right has now become. The right has no position on anything , just selling these lies as meaning something , When it means nothing. They are weak ugly and cruel, that's all they have.

Do they have a internet sight. If they do I'll take a look. I'm not doing very well with my search, The whole Thing is that these media groups have taken on the policy of the right and lie lie lie . My thoughts were some right wing media source that didn't deal with 100% lies and just talked about their policies and direction they want to move in. I've found nothing. They don't seem to have anything they are willing to talk about other than rat food for the world of haters and liars. Things that mean nothing from Hunter Biden , gays and bisexuals, wokeness, The commie bullshit, cancel culture, book burning, Critical race theory . The immigrant rapist. All nonsense and the total of what the right has now become. The right has no position on anything , just selling these lies as meaning something , When it means nothing. They are weak ugly and cruel, that's all they have.
So, you’re looking for a right leaning site that doesn’t talk about the issues going on in the world, you are looking for a site that only talks about their policy views? Good luck with that. You can’t find that kind of site on the left leaning side either. They are all talking about Jewish space lasers, J6, Trump, how to blame trump, and how the right are bad at everything.

I’ll ask you the same question then, I too have always tried to find unbiased media, I don’t think it exists, but if you have a left leaning source that is completely balanced and unbiased, and only deals with policy issues, please list it/them.

So, you’re looking for a right leaning site that doesn’t talk about the issues going on in the world, you are looking for a site that only talks about their policy views? Good luck with that. You can’t find that kind of site on the left leaning side either. They are all talking about Jewish space lasers, J6, Trump, how to blame trump, and how the right are bad at everything.

I’ll ask you the same question then, I too have always tried to find unbiased media, I don’t think it exists, but if you have a left leaning source that is completely balanced and unbiased, and only deals with policy issues, please list it/them.
Who in the hell gave you the idea that that is the reason or what i'm looking for in this quest to find a right wing source that isn't just lies supporting previous lies, They are useless if they exist only to control to the ignorant and hateful with information that is ignorant and hateful and total lies. Every dictator in history has taken that approach and it is always done for the same reason, to get the support of the stupid and hateful.

Who in the hell gave you the idea that that is the reason or what i'm looking for in this quest to find a right wing source that isn't just lies supporting previous lies, They are useless if they exist only to control to the ignorant and hateful with information that is ignorant and hateful and total lies. Every dictator in history has taken that approach and it is always done for the same reason, to get the support of the stupid and hateful.

You said:

My thoughts were some right wing media source that didn't deal with 100% lies and just talked about their policies and direction they want to move in. I've found nothing

Sounds like you are wanting to find a right wing source that just talks about policies and the direction they wanted to move in.

Also, please list the left wing sites that you think are fair and balanced.

They are useless if they exist only to control to the ignorant and hateful with information that is ignorant and hateful and total lies.

You don’t think that left wing media is exactly the same thing?

The reason why you will not ever complete this quest is because every right leaning site will always post stories that you consider lies, because you think everyone on the right is a liar.

Forum List

Back