Anyone have a right wing media source that I can follow.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I've done with the media what I've done on all political forums , give the right wing commenters a read till I run into the first lie, then I dump them. I honestly would like to have a right wing source to balance my media intake. I've dumped left wing sources who offer the same nothing, but I've dumped all of my right wing sources. It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time. Supporting the politicians that can't get support without lying. And at this point, a party that can't get support without lying. I'm serious, if anyone has a suggestion, let me know .

Breitbart
Newsmax
Fox News
Ann Coulter on Substack
National Review
The Daily Caller
The Daily Wire
The Federalist
The Bulwark
Drudge
Infowars

follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly, Firebrand with matt gaetz

that's off the top of my head. i didn't even google. good luck and thank me later!

I've done with the media what I've done on all political forums , give the right wing commenters a read till I run into the first lie, then I dump them. I honestly would like to have a right wing source to balance my media intake. I've dumped left wing sources who offer the same nothing, but I've dumped all of my right wing sources. It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time. Supporting the politicians that can't get support without lying. And at this point, a party that can't get support without lying. I'm serious, if anyone has a suggestion, let me know .

That's easy: FOX.

They're nowhere near as bad as the Left decry, and way better than some of the Survivalists here would have you believe.

In all honesty: Even taking into account based sources such as Info Wars, Gateway Pundit, and Zero Hedge - FOX is still a credible reservoir.

Which of course says a lot more about the Right and its durable credibility compared to Leftist bullshit.

Breitbart
Newsmax
Fox News
Ann Coulter on Substack
National Review
The Daily Caller
The Daily Wire
The Federalist
The Bulwark

follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly

that's off the top of my head. i didn't even google. good luck and thank me later!

You're a fuckin' bot.

I've got a suggestion, but it's pretty rude...

Breitbart
Newsmax
Fox News
Ann Coulter on Substack
National Review
The Daily Caller
The Daily Wire
The Federalist
The Bulwark
Drudge
Infowars

follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly, Firebrand with matt gaetz

Wow, all that and you still manage to miss the one best news outlet out there for conservatives.

Forum List

Back