Anyone have a right wing media source that I can follow.

Check out the free Ground News app

Didn't get far on this one. The only person named as a supporter and reference for Ground News is Saira Blair (West Virginia House of Delegates) she tells what a great source it is. And she also claims to be a ultra ultra conservative. Her two main political direction is waving the flag for guns and drug testing welfare recipient, both being total waste subjects, taking you away from issues that count. THis garbage itself is the right's ultimate lie and distortion.

Breitbart
Newsmax
Fox News
Ann Coulter on Substack
National Review
The Daily Caller
The Daily Wire
The Federalist
The Bulwark
Drudge
Infowars

follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly, Firebrand with matt gaetz

that's off the top of my head. i didn't even google. good luck and thank me later!
follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly, Firebrand with matt gaetz , THIS IS A GREAT LIST OF THE ULTIMATE LIARS FROM THE RIGHT WING < NO ONE DOES IT MORE Than THIS GROUP. THIS IS IN FACT WHAT I"M TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM.

follow on social media & Youtube: Jack Posobiec, Verdict With Ted Cruz, Dave Rubin, Glenn Beck/The Blaze, Megyn Kelly, Bill O'reilly, Firebrand with matt gaetz , THIS IS A GREAT LIST OF THE ULTIMATE LIARS FROM THE RIGHT WING < NO ONE DOES IT MORE Than THIS GROUP. THIS IS IN FACT WHAT I"M TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM.
When I read the OP, I thought you were serious. I should have read the OP more carefully

When I read the OP, I thought you were serious. I should have read the OP more carefully
My quest for a right wing media is important to me , My problem with them is that they have decided as a party and media group to choose lying and distortion over the truth. They can control the haters and micro minds better with that attitude. And at this point it seems like that is the majority of the right wing. They have no real issues or are so embarrassed by them that they won't make them public . The only issues they bring up are trigger issues having nothing or very little to do with the problems this country has. There has to be some conservative medias out there that aren't nutso insane. Q anon crap.

My quest for a right wing media is important to me , My problem with them is that they have decided as a party and media group to choose lying and distortion over the truth. They can control the haters and micro minds better with that attitude. And at this point it seems like that is the majority of the right wing. They have no real issues or are so embarrassed by them that they won't make them public . The only issues they bring up are trigger issues having nothing or very little to do with the problems this country has. There has to be some conservative medias out there that aren't nutso insane. Q anon crap.
Unless the rightwing media tows the line for the leftwing media, you're not going to listen to it.
After all, you are the party of diversity, right? :auiqs.jpg:
Nice bait thread, jbendher :rolleyes-41:

Who really cares what you think. Plus, it is stupid , what you do think. Didn't make it through your first paragraph.
Ok, we’ll, apparently you care what others think….you made a post asking for opinions…don’t get mad at me because I point out the problems with your request.

I mean, if you were really interested in looking for right wing sites, you wouldn’t have taken the opportunity to take jabs at them and calling them liars. I merely just picked up on your rhetoric and gave you my point of view. I didn’t ask you to care, I just gave you my opinion.

Ok, we’ll, apparently you care what others think….you made a post asking for opinions…don’t get mad at me because I point out the problems with your request.

I mean, if you were really interested in looking for right wing sites, you wouldn’t have taken the opportunity to take jabs at them and calling them liars. I merely just picked up on your rhetoric and gave you my point of view. I didn’t ask you to care, I just gave you my opinion.
Jbendover just created a bait thread....he wasn't honest in his intent.

No right-wingers have decided that their best direction is just lying , speaking to the masses of your group that is made up of haters and idiots. They are the easiest among us all to control/

Ahh, the left makes blanket statements about how right wingers are all racist and homophobic, with no evidence mind you…just rhetoric, and twisted lies from left wing media…and you call right wingers haters and liars?

Ironically, I was listening to my usual dose of progressive radio today, Dean Obeidallah, and he was commenting on some stuff that tucker Carlson and Charlie Kirk were saying, about how the Biden admin wouldn’t go to Ohio because the people affected are white and the left has a war on white people. He said it was dangerous and the rhetoric could lead to violence. what made it ironic was that Dean, and others on SiriusXM progress are NOTORIOUS for race baiting, using blanket statements about white people, and calling all “maga republicans” (anyone who voted for trump, in their view) are terrorists and a threat to the country….just like Biden did. He complained about rhetoric from the right, yet these guys spout MUCH worse rhetoric on a daily basis.

Look, I say there is hate on both sides, you, somehow, seem to think the left is exempt from hate…like it doesn’t exist for you.

take a look around, even right here at USMB….you’ll find enough hate from both sides to fill several Olympic swimming pools.

Jbendover just created a bait thread....he wasn't honest in his intent.
I mean…that’s kind of what I suspected. He really wasn’t interested in a right wing site, he just wanted to take everyone’s suggestions and argue with them…at least that’s the way i took it.

Hmm ok, so what right wing site will you give s fair shake to? Hmm, I have some suggestions! Mother jones, slate, salon, vox, daily kos…I think you’ll find those site right up your alley….

Ahh, the left makes blanket statements about how right wingers are all racist and homophobic, with no evidence mind you…just rhetoric, and twisted lies from left wing media…and you call right wingers haters and liars?

Ironically, I was listening to my usual dose of progressive radio today, Dean Obeidallah, and he was commenting on some stuff that tucker Carlson and Charlie Kirk were saying, about how the Biden admin wouldn’t go to Ohio because the people affected are white and the left has a war on white people. He said it was dangerous and the rhetoric could lead to violence. what made it ironic was that Dean, and others on SiriusXM progress are NOTORIOUS for race baiting, using blanket statements about white people, and calling all “maga republicans” (anyone who voted for trump, in their view) are terrorists and a threat to the country….just like Biden did. He complained about rhetoric from the right, yet these guys spout MUCH worse rhetoric on a daily basis.

Look, I say there is hate on both sides, you, somehow, seem to think the left is exempt from hate…like it doesn’t exist for you.

take a look around, even right here at USMB….you’ll find enough hate from both sides to fill several Olympic swimming pools.
You are called it because you are bigots, Homophobic , chauvinistic, xenophobic , hate driven liars. No, not all of you but any group that over 50% are that way can be and should be charged as such, and your group exceeds that by quite a bit. There really isn't any way to get around this any more than the fact that your party as a group are domestic terrorist, Again any group that supports or were involved in the act by over 50% with the attempted overthrow of our government are traitors to this country and that can't be argued either. You can try but you look like idiots trying.

By the way as a political position I don't hate republicans, but I do and will always hate the enemy of my country and boy do you haters fit that bill. I totally support conservatives , in fact Their voice is as important as the liberal voice is in this country, but that has little to do with your hate group you call a party today. You people are ugly and cruel and against every value that makes this country great.

Anyone who supports Trump or jan6th are this countries biggest threat and enemy. Simple as that,. I consider them all to be traitors to this country, and I think traitors should be put to death in this country. Always.

Words or subjects that come up that are automatic ignores on Forums . , Hunter Biden, Woke, Stolen election, anything the right says about Muslims, culture war, cancel culture. Border wall, Greenes Jewish space laser started forest fires. In fact, anything that comes out of her mouth. Anything the right says about global warming. The right’s idea of Christianity. Any Q anon idea. Book burning, Any Right wing thoughts about lgbt. All these main right wing issues are presented to cover the fact that they have no real direction or ideas how to make this country better , so they choose to make it worse, for them to keep their power.
These are the driving forces and reasons why right-wingers choose to be right-wingers. Prejudice, social dominance orientation, and right-wing authoritarianism and by my observation ,a lack of intelligence.

You are called it because you are bigots, Homophobic , chauvinistic, xenophobic , hate driven liars. No, not all of you but any group that over 50% are that way can be and should be charged as such, and your group exceeds that by quite a bit. There really isn't any way to get around this any more than the fact that your party as a group are domestic terrorist, Again any group that supports or were involved in the act by over 50% with the attempted overthrow of our government are traitors to this country and that can't be argued either. You can try but you look like idiots trying.
So, you think 50% of republicans were involved with or supported the riot on J6? Another blanket statement.

So, here’s the deal, anyone who was at the capital oj J6 who was violent or destructive should be charged with whatever crime is relevant to them, but nobody was trying to overthrow the government……that’s a lie left wing media has told you sure, they were trying to get a vote changed….a largely symbolic process, but nobody thought they were going to get in there and seize the reins of government….

Furthermore, you have no proof that 50% of any group is racist, homophonic, xenophobic…whatever. Again, those are just left wing buzzwords that are repeated constantly by progressive media. Again, I listen to left wing media, and I can tell you that they can’t go 2 minutes without using the words “racist” or “homophobic”. For them, it’s like people who see shapes in the clouds….they see racism in everything….we’ll, I’m not so sure they actually see it, but they certainly tell their listeners that.

Racism exists, sure, but it’s not under every rock and leaf like the progs suggest.

You want to sit here and accuse the right of being hateful….take a look at the words you just posted….they align with the words I hear every day on progressive radio…and THOSE are hate…designed to anger their base, and to cause division.

Like I said….swimming pools…there’s enough hate on both sides to fill many of them.

By the way as a political position I don't hate republicans, but I do and will always hate the enemy of my country and boy do you haters fit that bill. I totally support conservatives , in fact Their voice is as important as the liberal voice is in this country, but that has little to do with your hate group you call a party today. You people are ugly and cruel and against every value that makes this country great.
Wait…what group are you talking about? And what group do you think I belong to? You support republicans…but hate..who? Trump supporters? Maga? Anyone who disagrees with you?

For whatever group you are talking about, what about them makes them ugly and cruel?

Anyone who supports Trump or jan6th are this countries biggest threat and enemy. Simple as that,. I consider them all to be traitors to this country, and I think traitors should be put to death in this country. Always.
Aaaaahhhhh…there it is….just like Biden said…and you all denied it. He went on national television and said that “maga republicans” were a threat to the country….and the left here at USMB tried to pass that off as “well, he just meant a small group of people”. No, he, just like you, meant exactly what you said. You think the 70 million+ people who voted for trump are traitors and should be put to death.

THERES your hate….

So, you think 50% of republicans were involved with or supported the riot on J6? Another blanket statement.

So, here’s the deal, anyone who was at the capital oj J6 who was violent or destructive should be charged with whatever crime is relevant to them, but nobody was trying to overthrow the government……that’s a lie left wing media has told you sure, they were trying to get a vote changed….a largely symbolic process, but nobody thought they were going to get in there and seize the reins of government….

Furthermore, you have no proof that 50% of any group is racist, homophonic, xenophobic…whatever. Again, those are just left wing buzzwords that are repeated constantly by progressive media. Again, I listen to left wing media, and I can tell you that they can’t go 2 minutes without using the words “racist” or “homophobic”. For them, it’s like people who see shapes in the clouds….they see racism in everything….we’ll, I’m not so sure they actually see it, but they certainly tell their listeners that.

Racism exists, sure, but it’s not under every rock and leaf like the progs suggest.

You want to sit here and accuse the right of being hateful….take a look at the words you just posted….they align with the words I hear every day on progressive radio…and THOSE are hate…designed to anger their base, and to cause division.

Like I said….swimming pools…there’s enough hate on both sides to fill many of them.
Your Idea of what happened on jan6th at the capital is a total self-serving joke. If scumbag was able to stop Biden from getting elected , He would have done what. You are a total idiot.
By the way it is so easy to show what idiots you people are
"More than half of Republicans believe the January 6 rioters were "protecting democracy," according to a survey taken nearly one year after the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In an ABC/Ispos poll released Sunday, 52 percent of Republican voters said they believe the rioters were protecting American democracy, while just 45 percent said they were threatening it. Democrats, on the other hand, almost unanimously (96 percent) agreed that the rioters were threatening democracy."

Aaaaahhhhh…there it is….just like Biden said…and you all denied it. He went on national television and said that “maga republicans” were a threat to the country….and the left here at USMB tried to pass that off as “well, he just meant a small group of people”. No, he, just like you, meant exactly what you said. You think the 70 million+ people who voted for trump are traitors and should be put to death.

THERES your hate….
The MAGA maggots are this countries biggest threat by far and the enemy of democracy and traitors to this country. One more time, I support the death sentence for all traitors to this country,

Forum List

Back