If goons like Fani Willis and Letitia James can rig a presidential election, then obviously we're done. But what can we do about it?

What post of yours do you contribute some substance? Because so far it’s just been using saying things like “you’re wrong.” Or posting a pic

Black and white middle-class Americans are being crushed right now. And they’re brainwashing folks like you with nonsense about race and Trump as a distraction.

Neither woman supports fraud or criminal behavior. What are you afraid of?

What post of yours do you contribute some substance? Because so far it’s just been using saying things like “you’re wrong.” Or posting a pic

Black and white middle-class Americans are being crushed right now. And they’re brainwashing folks like you with nonsense about race and Trump as a distraction.
Crepitus.... substance??
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Just ignore him, he is right there with candycorn, citygator and JoeB1.
All of them together don't even make a smart person, and what intellect they have is fully dishonest.

Lifted off another forum years ago.

Comes in handy sometimes though.
Hoping one day you can provide a few paragraphs man. Interested in your thoughts on the issues.

I can’t recall one post where you provide some thoughts on the issues.

What election did they rig, be specific and to the point, for a change.
Tons of Democrats including me he had questions about the 2000 election. Plenty of folks felt it was a stolen election and that Al Gore actually won. That’s a basic civil right and a human right to say wait a minute we don’t think things went right in this election. What’s happening to Donald Trump Today is a disgrace to America and an attack on democracy. It is a terrible precedent for the country.

And it’s all happening with the record high home prices. Interest rates on loans have tripled since Biden has taken office. You have two new wars going on one in Ukraine one in Israel and Palestine.

The radical left-wing BLM politics is a threat to the country. But I see some Democrats act like it means nothing. They don’t understand, especially the retired ones how much of an abomination it is and how it has stolen jobs from people. Tons of white people get denied home loans. Plenty of black folks get denied home loans. There is no racism in America. We have a bad economy, and one of the worst social settings in this country due to cancel culture and BLM

The black BLM politicians are some of the ugliest people in the world. They’re an insult to America. It would be like me a white man going to the Congo or Rwanda and constantly complaining about treatment of white people. That is unbecoming of a civilized person the way these black attorney generals, along with some black celebrities and some black athletes act. They are constantly using their skin color to Try and shut people down. CNN is doing this even Fox News

This entire white supremacy angle is misplaced, and it’s evil. It’s really only occurring in America. This type of behavior is unheard of in Africa, places in Southeast Asia. There is no Black Lives Matter or “400 years a slave” in Africa, because the people of Africa are proud and dignified.

Because In the eastern world people respect each other, and they understand history that every person whether they’re white or black whatever their religion is whether they’re Jewish or Muslim, you name it they are descendants of slaves and slave owners.

All the meanwhile the working-class
black man and white man in this country can’t afford a home

It’s a sad site to see that a small percentage of black folks in the inner cities are not paying attention to their dilapidated housing, broken streets, potholes all over the place, crack dealers taking streets over selling that poison to grandmothers and children. They’re getting brainwashed by CNN and race division.

But we must remain hopeful because the American spirit will prevail ….this country will get better we will have a strong middle class again. America has a beautiful history, and we will prevail.

Tons of Democrats including me he had questions about the 2000 election. Plenty of folks felt it was a stolen election and that Al Gore actually won. That’s a basic civil right and a human right to say wait a minute we don’t think things went right in this election. What’s happening to Donald Trump Today is a disgrace to America and an attack on democracy. It is a terrible precedent for the country.

And it’s all happening with the record high home prices. Interest rates on loans have tripled since Biden has taken office. You have two new wars going on one in Ukraine one in Israel and Palestine.

The radical left-wing BLM politics is a threat to the country. But I see some Democrats act like it means nothing. They don’t understand, especially the retired ones how much of an abomination it is and how it has stolen jobs from people. Tons of white people get denied home loans. Plenty of black folks get denied home loans. There is no racism in America. We have a bad economy, and one of the worst social settings in this country due to cancel culture and BLM
Are you sure you are not a MaryL sock?

Trump isn't being prosecuted for any speech. Only actions. There is NO EXCUSE for a functional adult not to know this, after all this time.

In your mind you are superior to everyone but POS45, right?
Try again MAGAT. Maybe your god will see your posts. Or you could go cry to your Mama and tell her you were being stupid on a comment board!
Damn you make it sound like MAGA is a bad word. Make America Great Again, and you dumbasses actually believe Mr. Potato head POS46 tells you to say MAGA. Keep being the lickspittle lapdogs of the Marxists/Demofascists, because one day you wont be useful to them anymore and then....

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

After 7 recounts of hanging chad, even the supreme court decided it was time to move on.

Hoping one day you can provide a few paragraphs man. Interested in your thoughts on the issues.

I can’t recall one post where you provide some thoughts on the issues.
Dude, seriously?

YOu're posting shit about two prosecutors "rigging an election" by following the law and putting a criminal on trial for his crimes'

You are the one who hasn't put any thought in here, not me,

I bet if we googled the text in your post it is mostly fox news verbatim.

Crepitus.... substance??
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Just ignore him, he is right there with candycorn, citygator and JoeB1.
All of them together don't even make a smart person, and what intellect they have is fully dishonest.

Fani Willis and Leticia James didn't rig any elections. Who are these morons?

Dude, seriously?

YOu're posting shit about two prosecutors "rigging an election" by following the law and putting a criminal on trial for his crimes'

You are the one who hasn't put any thought in here, not me,

I bet if we googled the text in your post it is mostly fox news verbatim.

Too idiotic for words.

Damn you make it sound like MAGA is a bad word. Make America Great Again, and you dumbasses actually believe Mr. Potato head POS46 tells you to say MAGA. Keep being the lickspittle lapdogs of the Marxists/Demofascists, because one day you wont be useful to them anymore and then....

View attachment 907372

That was Hitler's mantra. Make Germany Great Again.

Tucker Carlson is knocking it out of the park. The pro Biden anti-free speech people have no idea what to do. We were of course all told by them

“Tucker will be nothing after getting fired from Fox”

The complete opposite has happened. His popularity has exploded. He is out there interviewing people like Putin. He’s doing what Dan Rather did with Saddam Hussein in 2003… that’s what journalists do.

Here Carlson shows the attempt by blm Biden democrats to block democracy by preventing Trump from running or interfering with his election. This is an attack on democracy. It is unacceptable for this to occur in America.

I am a Democrat, and again I will be voting for Trump. I just don’t understand what happened to Biden BLM Democrats that support cancel culture, that support this insane prosecution of Trump. It is a disgrace to America. I continue to pray for what seems to be a miracle….that we will eventually have Democrat politicians reject left-wing fanaticism and return to the parties roots of the working man.

One has to truly be an ignorant person or evil to support the prosecution of Trump .

What happened to this country? People have every right to say the election was rigged. That is what many Democrats did in 2000 even as a youngster in 2000 I thought to myself man Al Gore should’ve won. This wasn’t right something went wrong. That’s our right as Americans.

People are making a mountain out of the mole hill when they criticize Trump or so-called white supremacists ..of course white supremacy doesn’t exist in America It’s a term that is constantly used by the left to distract from a bad economy and crime surges across the country.

We have one of the worst economies in American history. People can’t afford a home ..,the economy is only “booming” for wealthy stockholders. There’s America for us today ….this is disgrace to the blue-collar Democrats of the 1940s that gave us the post World War II economic boom, and the greatest middle-class in world history.

Minorities are struggling more than ever today the inner cities are dumps filled with potholes and dilapidated housing… while the rich white BLM Democrat lives in a mansion.

Nuke RUSSIA.

Forum List

Back