If goons like Fani Willis and Letitia James can rig a presidential election, then obviously we're done. But what can we do about it?

Crepitus.... substance??
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Just ignore him, he is right there with candycorn, citygator and JoeB1.
All of them together don't even make a smart person, and what intellect they have is fully dishonest.
Well you seem like an idiot.

If goons like Fani Willis and Letitia James can rig a presidential election, then obviously we're done. But what can we do about it?​

I know what you can't do about it, and that is petition your representative so they can play fight in congress for another 50 years while the system makes "it's adjustments". You won't be voting your way out of this, because you have no real champions anywhere, it's just you.

Tucker Carlson is knocking it out of the park. The pro Biden anti-free speech people have no idea what to do. We were of course all told by them

“Tucker will be nothing after getting fired from Fox”

The complete opposite has happened. His popularity has exploded. He is out there interviewing people like Putin. He’s doing what Dan Rather did with Saddam Hussein in 2003… that’s what journalists do.

Here Carlson shows the attempt by blm Biden democrats to block democracy by preventing Trump from running or interfering with his election. This is an attack on democracy. It is unacceptable for this to occur in America.

I am a Democrat, and again I will be voting for Trump. I just don’t understand what happened to Biden BLM Democrats that support cancel culture, that support this insane prosecution of Trump. It is a disgrace to America. I continue to pray for what seems to be a miracle….that we will eventually have Democrat politicians reject left-wing fanaticism and return to the parties roots of the working man.

One has to truly be an ignorant person or evil to support the prosecution of Trump .

What happened to this country? People have every right to say the election was rigged. That is what many Democrats did in 2000 even as a youngster in 2000 I thought to myself man Al Gore should’ve won. This wasn’t right something went wrong. That’s our right as Americans.

People are making a mountain out of the mole hill when they criticize Trump or so-called white supremacists ..of course white supremacy doesn’t exist in America It’s a term that is constantly used by the left to distract from a bad economy and crime surges across the country.

We have one of the worst economies in American history. People can’t afford a home ..,the economy is only “booming” for wealthy stockholders. There’s America for us today ….this is disgrace to the blue-collar Democrats of the 1940s that gave us the post World War II economic boom, and the greatest middle-class in world history.

Minorities are struggling more than ever today the inner cities are dumps filled with potholes and dilapidated housing… while the rich white BLM Democrat lives in a mansion.

/----/ Bravo. Well said.
1708776250362.png

Forum List

Back