America's Uninsured Rate Is Now Lowest Ever

can't have that shit, employer subsidy ... how fucked up is that ? Right Freefox?

An employer taking what they pay toward health insurance is a business expense.

Many business got out of employer-sponsored insurance and left it to the employee to provide for himself. Others cut the hours an employee worked in a work week and other went to hiring part-time workers to escape Obamacare.
can't have that shit, employer subsidy ... how fucked up is that ? Right Freefox?

Many business got out of employer-sponsored insurance and left it to the employee to provide for himself. Others cut the hours an employee worked in a work week and other went to hiring part-time workers to escape Obamacare.

According to CNN Money, you're perpetuating a Republican/rightwing myth No, Obamacare is not reducing employees' hours, CNNMoney (New York) June 25, 2015 - what is it with you guys, making stuff up that is so easily debunked?

Well, apparently you're really walking around with your eyes closed. I'm neck-deep in the business world and I personally know many companies that have done just that. Get off CNN and get out and about your own city or town.

My guess is you're incapable of debunking CNN's article with anything but a lame attempt at using your unverifiable personal (prove me wrong, I look forward to it) observation, which represents 1 opinion in about 325-330 million Americans. You're entitled to your opinion but don't expect me (or anyone) to give your personal opinion any more weight than about .000000000000033...or something like that.

Like it or not, Obamcare is working for millions of people, a higher percentage of people are insured than ever before - Republican/rightwing whining won't change that fact. Facts is facts, try coming up with facts that carry more weight than your limited observations -pewsh!-

And the price is me having to pay more for worse insurance than I had 5 years ago....

Thank you very fucking much.

According to CNN Money, you're perpetuating a Republican/rightwing myth No, Obamacare is not reducing employees' hours, CNNMoney (New York) June 25, 2015 - what is it with you guys, making stuff up that is so easily debunked?

Well, apparently you're really walking around with your eyes closed. I'm neck-deep in the business world and I personally know many companies that have done just that. Get off CNN and get out and about your own city or town.

My guess is you're incapable of debunking CNN's article with anything but a lame attempt at using your unverifiable personal (prove me wrong, I look forward to it) observation, which represents 1 opinion in about 325-330 million Americans. You're entitled to your opinion but don't expect me (or anyone) to give your personal opinion any more weight than about .000000000000033...or something like that.

Like it or not, Obamcare is working for millions of people, a higher percentage of people are insured than ever before - Republican/rightwing whining won't change that fact. Facts is facts, try coming up with facts that carry more weight than your limited observations -pewsh!-

Well: ObamaCare Employer Mandate: A List Of Cuts To Work Hours, Jobs

Businesses Hired Mostly Part-Time Workers This Year

Obamacare Full Frontal: Of 953,000 Jobs Created In 2013, 77%, Or 731,000 Are Part-Time | Zero Hedge

Everyone can be insured and no one could get health care.

Right now, I know far to many who can't afford to go to the doctor even though they have a bronze plan.

You mean because they opted for a bronze plan. Chalk that up to lack of experience.

Typical LIBERAL blame it on anything but the shit being offered by Obamacare.

Typical well-informed individual correcting the mythology recited by the calculatedly uninformed. If you think that describes liberal vs Conservative65, I won't argue with you.

An intelligent person looks at several options available and chooses the one that best fits the budget and the healthcare needs. I don't know why that's so difficult for you to understand.

When all options are shit, all one is doing is picking the smallest pile. What do you not get about there aren't good options?

The ONLY reason more may being insured is the FACT that someone else is forced to fund a subsidy in order for them to buy it. In other words, unless an honorable person is being forced to subsidize it for them, they wouldn't be able to get it. The lowlifes aren't doing it themselves. Someone else, as usual, is doing is for them. At least give credit where credit it due.

My guess is that all you had to see was that it was CNN and you were going to automatically accept whatever they stated. You're entitled to do that but don't expect me, or anyone that actually has a clue, to give your personal opinion any more weight than ZERO.

The ONLY reason more may being insured is the FACT that someone else is forced to fund a subsidy in order for them to buy it. In other words, unless an honorable person is being forced to subsidize it for them, they wouldn't be able to get it. The lowlifes aren't doing it themselves. Someone else, as usual, is doing is for them. At least give credit where credit it due.

That's what has them so scared. We're going to end the subsidies come 2016.

My guess is that all you had to see was that it was CNN and you were going to automatically accept whatever they stated. You're entitled to do that but don't expect me, or anyone that actually has a clue, to give your personal opinion any more weight than ZERO.

She suddenly shut her mouth after she was challenged. Liberals tend to do that.

That's what has them so scared. We're going to end the subsidies come 2016.

People who constantly have all or a portion of something they should be providing themselves funded for them get scared when they see the handout going away. I've said for years that it's easy to tell who thinks it's owed to them only to be chastised by Liberals. They say you don't know. If something someone is being handed that another group is forced to fund is even suggested being reduced/ended and they whine, it's easy to tell they think it's owed to them.

Right now, I know far to many who can't afford to go to the doctor even though they have a bronze plan.

You mean because they opted for a bronze plan. Chalk that up to lack of experience.

Typical well-informed individual correcting the mythology recited by the calculatedly uninformed. If you think that describes liberal vs Conservative65, I won't argue with you.

An intelligent person looks at several options available and chooses the one that best fits the budget and the healthcare needs. I don't know why that's so difficult for you to understand.

I don't shop for healthcare.

If you have a better option than a bronze plan, I will pass it along to my friends. They have indicated, the smart leftwingers that they are, that their former company has nothing to offer them (not even this kind of plan) and so they are working with someone else.

Their costs are higher and their coverage is reduced.

I take them at that their word.

You seem to be good with the misapplication of ideas.

For a self described observant person... ehem, you must have overlooked the fact that all of your links are a couple of years old and-----and the further away we get from the great Bush recession... the more fulltime work is being created. You remember the Bush recession, 8.8 million jobs were lost and the do nothing congress has still-----STILL not passed an infrstructure jobs bill. But that aside... you can get up to speed with the link below.

No, Obamacare isn’t killing full-time jobs, new evidence shows
So far, (August 2015) though, researchers say employers have not changed how they hire and schedule their workers in response to the law.

I don't know about shutting anyone's mouth but something Liberals like myself tend to do is support our veterans. I noticed you spent Veterans Day spewing nonsense on a M/B, is Veterans Day just another thing you didn't observe?--Republicans are like that. Mrs. Star and I spent Veterans Day at a lunch/dinner near JBLM that we cosponsor with another couple from just North of San Antonio, TX. that do business with JBLM.

That's your problem right there. You don't buy the first car you see in the dealership; you compare. Why would you just grab the first insurance policy you saw (and where did you find it, BTW, that there weren't other options?)?

If you have a better option than a bronze plan, I will pass it along to my friends. They have indicated, the smart leftwingers that they are, that their former company has nothing to offer them (not even this kind of plan) and so they are working with someone else.

They may not be aware of all of the options, which vary by state and by insurance carrier. A good place to start is by determining whether or not they're eligible for a subsidy:

Subsidy Calculator Widget

With that information handy, they can go to their state's exchange site (if their state offers one) or healthcare.gov, put in the pertinent information, and explore their options (something I can't do for them without knowing what state they live in, what their income is, etc., and I wouldn't expect you to post that here).

lol, the DNC WashingtonCompost.

and by golly IF THEY SAY it then it has to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but they truth. RIGHT?

and they say: no ObamaScamCare is not killing jobs.... because (drumroll please) Researchers told them so. I wonder if they contacted every business in the United states to ask them that question? and what were these businesses names, how pathetic you buy into that

what a freaking joke when we see it's happening RIGHT in front of our eyes

that rag is nothing but DNC propaganda. and the op is a shameless DNC tool/sheep

Last edited:

That's your problem right there. You don't buy the first car you see in the dealership; you compare. Why would you just grab the first insurance policy you saw (and where did you find it, BTW, that there weren't other options?)?

That's your problem. You ASSume it was the first one the person saw. Typical Liberal.

Interesting how when Obama ran, all you Liberals had to see was the one option of a black in order to vote.

They may not be aware of all of the options, which vary by state and by insurance carrier. A good place to start is by determining whether or not they're eligible for a subsidy:

With that information handy, they can go to their state's exchange site (if their state offers one) or healthcare.gov, put in the pertinent information, and explore their options (something I can't do for them without knowing what state they live in, what their income is, etc., and I wouldn't expect you to post that here).

For a self described observant person... ehem, you must have overlooked the fact that all of your links are a couple of years old and-----and the further away we get from the great Bush recession... the more fulltime work is being created. You remember the Bush recession, 8.8 million jobs were lost and the do nothing congress has still-----STILL not passed an infrstructure jobs bill. But that aside... you can get up to speed with the link below.

So far, (August 2015) though, researchers say employers have not changed how they hire and schedule their workers in response to the law.

I don't know about shutting anyone's mouth but something Liberals like myself tend to do is support our veterans. I noticed you spent Veterans Day spewing nonsense on a M/B, is Veterans Day just another thing you didn't observe?--Republicans are like that. Mrs. Star and I spent Veterans Day at a lunch/dinner near JBLM that we cosponsor with another couple from just North of San Antonio, TX. that do business with JBLM.

I noticed you, like all other Liberals, ASSume you know what people you don't know did and didn't do. Typical look what I did attitude and if you didn't do what I though you should do, you didn't do enough Liberal mindset.

I'll confirm it with them, but I do know they don't qualify for the subsidy.

While I think they've looked at all of this, I'll make sure before saying more.

I am a 10 point Viet Nam veteran nutcase. Are you a combat veteran yourself? You should know the person you are maligning before you throw stones.

BINGO. how so dishonest these people are and feels no shame about it. It's like Obama winning lie of year over this scam/entitlement and growth of our goverment

my guess is you're incapable of proving anything that isn't off some DNC lamestream media. you really don't have any room to be such an ass. the PEOPLE knows the truth or they wouldn't have VOTED out the Democrat party out of control of Congress right after they put this pos on our backs all with LIES.

lol, the DNC WashingtonCompost.

and by golly IF THEY SAY it then it has to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but they truth. RIGHT?

and they say: no ObamaScamCare is not killing jobs.... because (drumroll please) Researchers told them so. I wonder if they contacted every business in the United states to ask them that question? and what were these businesses names, how pathetic you buy into that

what a freaking joke when we see it's happening RIGHT in front of our eyes

that rag is nothing but DNC propaganda. and the op is a shameless DNC tool/sheep
What are you whining about you told us you get government furnished Medicaid

I noticed you, like all other Liberals, ASSume you know what people you don't know did and didn't do. Typical look what I did attitude and if you didn't do what I though you should do, you didn't do enough Liberal mindset.

As a veteran myself, I offer no thanks to you at all for what you did on Veteran's Day. Anyone who does anything at all for the sole purpose of holding themselves up to their own flattery are trash in my book. Real patriots contribute but keep their self-praise to themselves.

Forum List

Back