Suddenly, Republicans love Putin

Republicans Suddenly Love Vladimir Putin

Yup, the ultimate example of Party over Country

You must admit Jim, no world leader has done as much harm to this nation as has Obama. Putin has not harmed the country.

Really? He pulled us out of the great recession caused by an incompetent republican and now....we need to prepare for another incompetent president. Be ptepared for your grandchildren to crawl under the desk again as he starts another arms race.
--------------------------------------------------- like i said, i lived through lots of history from the cuban missle crisis , the cold war and other socalled crisis as a widdle kid . I even remember the coming ice age in the early 70s and you libs crying about a possiblE nuke winter , think that was in the late 80s wasn't it . Anyway , here i am now , an old guy that lived through all the crisis's that you libs declared and i am fine and dandy JimH !!

Putin is the kind of man they want in Trump....

That is what they are getting. They are now both dedicated to starting another arms race. Prepare foir anofher war soon. Congrats Loons for electing a Madman!
-------------------------------------------------------- ARMS Race is fine , lots of progress will be achieved by the USA if we are are under pressure and racing our enemies , antagonists or possible future allies . Looks like the Trump is getting a good grip on his big stick that he will be carrying JimH !!

Republicans Suddenly Love Vladimir Putin

Yup, the ultimate example of Party over Country

You must admit Jim, no world leader has done as much harm to this nation as has Obama. Putin has not harmed the country.

Really? He pulled us out of the great recession caused by an incompetent republican and now....we need to prepare for another incompetent president. Be ptepared for your grandchildren to crawl under the desk again as he starts another arms race.
--------------------------------------------------- like i said, i lived through lots of history from the cuban missle crisis , the cold war and other socalled crisis as a widdle kid . I even remember the coming ice age in the early 70s and you libs crying about a possiblE nuke winter , think that was in the late 80s wasn't it . Anyway , here i am now , an old guy that lived through all the crisis's that you libs declared and i am fine and dandy JimH !!

Yup when you peel back liberal fear mongering and propaganda like an onion layer by layer you always get this at the core..

15439770_588209018049277_9066832178016418894_n.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

That is what they are getting. They are now both dedicated to starting another arms race. Prepare foir anofher war soon. Congrats Loons for electing a Madman!
-------------------------------------------------------- ARMS Race is fine , lots of progress will be achieved by the USA if we are are under pressure and racing our enemies , antagonists or possible future allies . Looks like the Trump is getting a good grip on his big stick that he will be carrying JimH !!

You mean with his small hands? He has no frigin idea what he is doing. The Divided States of America is in BIG TROUBLE.

I guess the Dems don't want to look into Clinton's relations with the Russians.................Helped them take control of 1/5th of our Uranium assets.......Under the guise of the Clinton Foundation.................with Hillary clearing a path thru the State Dept................

Pay to Play.................

I guess the Dems don't want to look into Clinton's relations with the Russians.................Helped them take control of 1/5th of our Uranium assets.......Under the guise of the Clinton Foundation.................with Hillary clearing a path thru the State Dept................

Why did Putin help Stump get elected? You think they have a plan? I do...

Yo post something stupid like that after Putin just helped Stump get elected? Really?

How so..............................

Money ain't for nothing and your Chicks for Free...........................

Nice of the Clinton's to sell out their own country..............

See you didn't respond to it now did you...............

Everyone knows Putin is paying you. Find another message board please.

Yes CONTINUE....................WHAT PLAN.......................

WAITING.....................................

Do you have any comments on the Uranium 1 deal set up by the Clintons regarding Russia..............

Waiting.............................

You mean with his small hands? He has no frigin idea what he is doing. The Divided States of America is in BIG TROUBLE.
--------------------------------------------- in your opinion JimH !!!

Yes CONTINUE....................WHAT PLAN.......................

WAITING.....................................
---------------------- yeah continue , what PLAN JimH ??

I'm still waiting Jim.........Why would they allow Russian Companies to gain access to 1/5th of our Uranium in this country............

Do you want other countries to have our uranium..................

Again,..............WHAT PLAN...............

Forum List

Back