America's Uninsured Rate Is Now Lowest Ever

My guess is you're incapable of debunking CNN's article with anything but a lame attempt at using your unverifiable personal (prove me wrong, I look forward to it) observation, which represents 1 opinion in about 325-330 million Americans. You're entitled to your opinion but don't expect me (or anyone) to give your personal opinion any more weight than about .000000000000033...or something like that.

Like it or not, Obamcare is working for millions of people, a higher percentage of people are insured than ever before - Republican/rightwing whining won't change that fact. Facts is facts, try coming up with facts that carry more weight than your limited observations -pewsh!-

My guess is that all you had to see was that it was CNN and you were going to automatically accept whatever they stated. You're entitled to do that but don't expect me, or anyone that actually has a clue, to give your personal opinion any more weight than ZERO.

She suddenly shut her mouth after she was challenged. Liberals tend to do that.

For a self described observant person... ehem, you must have overlooked the fact that all of your links are a couple of years old and-----and the further away we get from the great Bush recession... the more fulltime work is being created. You remember the Bush recession, 8.8 million jobs were lost and the do nothing congress has still-----STILL not passed an infrstructure jobs bill. But that aside... you can get up to speed with the link below.

No, Obamacare isn’t killing full-time jobs, new evidence shows
So far, (August 2015) though, researchers say employers have not changed how they hire and schedule their workers in response to the law.

I don't know about shutting anyone's mouth but something Liberals like myself tend to do is support our veterans. I noticed you spent Veterans Day spewing nonsense on a M/B, is Veterans Day just another thing you didn't observe?--Republicans are like that. Mrs. Star and I spent Veterans Day at a lunch/dinner near JBLM that we cosponsor with another couple from just North of San Antonio, TX. that do business with JBLM.

I noticed you, like all other Liberals, ASSume you know what people you don't know did and didn't do. Typical look what I did attitude and if you didn't do what I though you should do, you didn't do enough Liberal mindset.

As a veteran myself, I offer no thanks to you at all for what you did on Veteran's Day. Anyone who does anything at all for the sole purpose of holding themselves up to their own flattery are trash in my book. Real patriots contribute but keep their self-praise to themselves.

yep, times have changed as we see. many feels they need to toot toot their own horn. why beats the hell out of me. to try and make themselves something more than they are? who knows. but it's so not attractive

My guess is that all you had to see was that it was CNN and you were going to automatically accept whatever they stated. You're entitled to do that but don't expect me, or anyone that actually has a clue, to give your personal opinion any more weight than ZERO.

She suddenly shut her mouth after she was challenged. Liberals tend to do that.

For a self described observant person... ehem, you must have overlooked the fact that all of your links are a couple of years old and-----and the further away we get from the great Bush recession... the more fulltime work is being created. You remember the Bush recession, 8.8 million jobs were lost and the do nothing congress has still-----STILL not passed an infrstructure jobs bill. But that aside... you can get up to speed with the link below.

No, Obamacare isn’t killing full-time jobs, new evidence shows
So far, (August 2015) though, researchers say employers have not changed how they hire and schedule their workers in response to the law.

I don't know about shutting anyone's mouth but something Liberals like myself tend to do is support our veterans. I noticed you spent Veterans Day spewing nonsense on a M/B, is Veterans Day just another thing you didn't observe?--Republicans are like that. Mrs. Star and I spent Veterans Day at a lunch/dinner near JBLM that we cosponsor with another couple from just North of San Antonio, TX. that do business with JBLM.

I noticed you, like all other Liberals, ASSume you know what people you don't know did and didn't do. Typical look what I did attitude and if you didn't do what I though you should do, you didn't do enough Liberal mindset.

As a veteran myself, I offer no thanks to you at all for what you did on Veteran's Day. Anyone who does anything at all for the sole purpose of holding themselves up to their own flattery are trash in my book. Real patriots contribute but keep their self-praise to themselves.

yep, times have changed as we see. many feels they need to toot toot their own horn. why beats the hell out of me. to try and make themselves something more than they are? who knows. but it's so not attractive

Many of them have to toot their own horn because they'll never amount to anything for which someone else will toot it on their behalf.

Many people who were forced into Obamacare, now find they have to pay the full cost of procedures up front, up to $10,000 every year, since their deductible is now sky-high.

So a lot of them are skipping recommended procedures entirely.

Funny you didn't mention that part.

In fact, a lot of people with Obamacare are now LESS insured than they used to be.
And emergency rooms are treatment more people for chronic/non emergent ailments than ever before.

Because the doctors are swamped and our schools make it too difficult for Americans to get into med school.

Agreed. And veterans get left out in the cold...literally.

Of course there's no one-size-fits-all solution to homelessness. The reasons people end up homeless - mental illness, substance abuse, job loss, "gentrifying" landlords - are many and varied. PTSD and concomitant substance abuse are rife among homeless veterans, and VA hospitals vary from excellent to abysmal depending on how the individual states utilize their funding.

Trying to score a cheap shot at the expense of veterans is indicative of a certain type of class. I'd expect it from some idiot Millennial, not someone Human Being's (ironic name under the circumstances) age. Age doesn't necessarily equal maturity, I guess.

Nothing cheap about stating why many oppose a bill. They didn't oppose the bill, they opposed the pork that was added to the bill that did nothing to help the issue at hand. The cheap shot comes in when you make it out as those voting no did so because they hate veterans rather than because they hate the pork added to a veterans bill.

My comment was solely in regard to the cutesy little image in Post #101.

Now, what are we going to do about homeless veterans?

Support a bill that helps homeless veterans that doesn't have pork in it. When one like that is written, I'm all for it. If all sorts of unrelated things are attached to it, no thank you. It isn't that I have a problem helping veterans. I have a problem using something that's supposed to help them so some Senator can earn points with his constituents.

I'm trying to think of any bill ever that's been passed without including pork and I'm coming up empty. :dunno:

So because YOU can't think of one, it hasn't happened? Quite arrogant but expected.

See the little :dunno: smilie? It means "I can't think of one, can you?" Not every human exchange is hostile.

So, can you think of one? Or will you be offended at this post as well?

Nothing cheap about stating why many oppose a bill. They didn't oppose the bill, they opposed the pork that was added to the bill that did nothing to help the issue at hand. The cheap shot comes in when you make it out as those voting no did so because they hate veterans rather than because they hate the pork added to a veterans bill.

Support a bill that helps homeless veterans that doesn't have pork in it. When one like that is written, I'm all for it. If all sorts of unrelated things are attached to it, no thank you. It isn't that I have a problem helping veterans. I have a problem using something that's supposed to help them so some Senator can earn points with his constituents.

I'm trying to think of any bill ever that's been passed without including pork and I'm coming up empty. :dunno:

So because YOU can't think of one, it hasn't happened? Quite arrogant but expected.

See the little :dunno: smilie? It means "I can't think of one, can you?" Not every human exchange is hostile.

So, can you think of one? Or will you be offended at this post as well?

It means you're a smart ass. Are you saying because you can't think of one it hasn't happened? I sure hope not.
You don't have the ability to offend me. Retarded motherfuckers like you can't come close.

Many people who were forced into Obamacare, now find they have to pay the full cost of procedures up front, up to $10,000 every year, since their deductible is now sky-high.

In fact, a lot of people with Obamacare are now LESS insured than they used to be.
And emergency rooms are treatment more people for chronic/non emergent ailments than ever before.

Because the doctors are swamped and our schools make it too difficult for Americans to get into med school.

And the amazing this is - now those patients have insurance! And hospitals don't have to make the choice between absorbing those costs, passing them on to you, or going out of business.

Are you saying because you can't think of one it hasn't happened?

No.

I. Am. Asking. You. If. You. Know. Of. One.

U.S. Senate Republicans block veterans' health bill on budget worry

For Homeless Veterans - Homeless Veterans

It does veterans a great disservice for people old enough to know better to ignore or deny the reasons some vets end up homeless.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/03/ptsd-vets.aspx

Post more images, dumbass. That'll help get veterans off the street and into treatment.

Because the Senate can have all sorts of things added to a bill that have nothing to do with the bill, what pork spending was included in that bill that caused no votes? Are Senators supposed to vote yes on a bill covering the main issue if things not related to that issue have so much pork a Muslim wouldn't vote for it?

Agreed. And veterans get left out in the cold...literally.

Of course there's no one-size-fits-all solution to homelessness. The reasons people end up homeless - mental illness, substance abuse, job loss, "gentrifying" landlords - are many and varied. PTSD and concomitant substance abuse are rife among homeless veterans, and VA hospitals vary from excellent to abysmal depending on how the individual states utilize their funding.

Trying to score a cheap shot at the expense of veterans is indicative of a certain type of class. I'd expect it from some idiot Millennial, not someone Human Being's (ironic name under the circumstances) age. Age doesn't necessarily equal maturity, I guess.

No problem with you finding homes for the refugees though.

And the amazing this is - now those patients have insurance! And hospitals don't have to make the choice between absorbing those costs, passing them on to you, or going out of business.

Are you saying because you can't think of one it hasn't happened?

No.

I. Am. Asking. You. If. You. Know. Of. One.

It's hardly amazing. Someone else is subsidizing that insurance. Doe it make you proud to know yourself and for your kids to know that you must look to someone other than yourself to pay for the needs of your family? Most of us would be ashamed/

I've made no comment about refugees either here or in the numerous threads about them in the correct forum. Do you need a map?

It's hardly amazing. Someone else is subsidizing that insurance.

In all cases? You'll need to present some evidence to that effect.

Most probably since you pick and chose what you respond to, you are not ashamed of living off other people's money.

I've made no comment about refugees either here or in the numerous threads about them in the correct forum. Do you need a map?

Most probably since you pick and chose what you respond to...

...it means I'm ignoring your bullshit attempt to make shit up because you can't prove your previous statement.

Now, do it again. We want to keep this thread current.

Most probably since you pick and chose what you respond to...

...it means I'm ignoring your bullshit attempt to make shit up because you can't prove your previous statement.

Now, do it again. We want to keep this thread current.

It means you are a coward. We all know that.

You must be taking lessons from Cecilie on "How to Troll without Content and Get Away with It."

I do not accept your lies about me. If you can't stick to the topic, it suggests you have nothing to go on but your opinion, and since your opinion is riddled with lies, it is of no import.

The only thing you're accomplishing is repeatedly bumping a thread whose title is "America's Uninsured Rate Is Now Lowest Ever."

Keep up the good work!

You must be taking lessons from Cecilie on "How to Troll without Content and Get Away with It."

I do not accept your lies about me. If you can't stick to the topic, it suggests you have nothing to go on but your opinion, and since your opinion is riddled with lies, it is of no import.

The only thing you're accomplishing is repeatedly bumping a thread whose title is "America's Uninsured Rate Is Now Lowest Ever."

Keep up the good work!

I intend to. Coward.

Keep up the good work!

I intend to. Coward.

When a liar calls someone else a coward, it means the opposite. Do it again.

Keep up the good work!

I intend to. Coward.

When a liar calls someone else a coward, it means the opposite. Do it again.

Little boy got his little feelings hurt? You came on and attacked me for not supporting the veterans. I didn't attack you. You started trashing me. I then informed you that I was a ten point Viet Nam veteran and asked you if you were a veteran. You wouldn't answer me but kept the veteran thing going.

You started trashing me.

I mocked your Photoshop, period.

This thread is not about you. It's about data that make you unhappy. That's too bad.

Go take a nap on Mommy's lap little boy and stop bothering the adults. We will see that you get your insurance premium paid. We'll take care of you from the cradle to the grave since you're not capable of doing it yourself.

We will see that you get your insurance premium paid. We'll take care of you from the cradle to the grave since you're not capable of doing it yourself.

You know, you were the one who asked me about my experience with health insurance in a different thread. I answered you honestly that as an independent contractor I've always paid my own way, and you thanked me for the information. Your decision to do a 180 because I found your attempt to derail this thread amateurish is not my responsibility. Nor am I required to tell you or anyone else here my life history.

We will see that you get your insurance premium paid. We'll take care of you from the cradle to the grave since you're not capable of doing it yourself.

You know, you were the one who asked me about my experience with health insurance in a different thread. I answered you honestly that as an independent contractor I've always paid my own way, and you thanked me for the information. Your decision to do a 180 because I found your attempt to derail this thread amateurish is not my responsibility. Nor am I required to tell you or anyone else here my life history.

A life history of which there is nothing worth telling.

Forum List

Back