America's Uninsured Rate Is Now Lowest Ever

Yeah it's really amazing what happens when the Federal Government gives away stuff paid for with other peoples money. :rolleyes:

Indeed and the taxpayers are damn tired of it too and will make their voices heard in the Presidential election.

really? tax cuts for business , revenue lost is made up by taxes, you and I pay tax ... well, I do anyway

no subsidy, no tax cuts ... sound about right?

What revenue lost? The federal government is taking in more revenue than anytime in history. The government has a spending problem - not a revenue problem. I repeat: The taxpayer is pissed. The President's failed policies has awakened a fire-breathing dragon. These out-of-control government hand-outs are going to be reigned in. It is not the Republicans you need worry about. It is the American taxpayer. And no, it is not my responsibility to pay a subsidy for anyone else's insurance premium.

Many people who were forced into Obamacare, now find they have to pay the full cost of procedures up front, up to $10,000 every year, since their deductible is now sky-high.

So a lot of them are skipping recommended procedures entirely.

Funny you didn't mention that part.

In fact, a lot of people with Obamacare are now LESS insured than they used to be.

I notice no one has mentioned this part of the article. That many people are getting coverage by buying plans that forces them to pay high out of pocket cost there is a telling rise in the number of patients with high deductible health plans. So if you have a high deductible plan and don't reach it the insurance isn't paying jack and you basically have insurance only on paper.

Yeah it's really amazing what happens when the Federal Government gives away stuff paid for with other peoples money. :rolleyes:

Indeed and the taxpayers are damn tired of it too and will make their voices heard in the Presidential election.

really? tax cuts for business , revenue lost is made up by taxes, you and I pay tax ... well, I do anyway

What revenue lost? The federal government is taking in more revenue than anytime in history. The government has a spending problem - not a revenue problem. I repeat: The taxpayer is pissed. The President's failed policies has awakened a fire-breathing dragon. These out-of-control government hand-outs are going to be reigned in. It is not the Republicans you need worry about. It is the American taxpayer. And no, it is not my responsibility to pay a subsidy for anyone else's insurance premium.

tax raises $2 a month ... tax cuts lessen that 2$ by .60 cents ...

that revenue lost you simpleton.

want me to go s-l-o-w-e-r ?

It wasn't that long ago you were claiming Obamacare was a job killer, you were wrong about that, now you're claiming people with jobs aren't paying their fair share?

Why should I believe your projection? Please explain yourself...

PrivateSectorJobsGrowth.png

Please explain how someone getting something that another group is forced to subsidize for them is a good thing.
We do it all the time.

Your tax deductions, credits, and exemptions are subsidized by other people by way of higher tax rates on everyone.

And, specific to the topic, the biggest government subsidy by far is the employer sponsored health insurance tax exemption.

Does that include the 47% that pay no income tax?

No, just like all subsidies, your subsidies are paid for by higher tax rates on those who pay taxes. And by borrowing money from China and other countries.

It wasn't that long ago you were claiming Obamacare was a job killer, you were wrong about that, now you're claiming people with jobs aren't paying their fair share?

Please explain how someone getting something that another group is forced to subsidize for them is a good thing.
We do it all the time.

Your tax deductions, credits, and exemptions are subsidized by other people by way of higher tax rates on everyone.

And, specific to the topic, the biggest government subsidy by far is the employer sponsored health insurance tax exemption.

can't have that shit, employer subsidy ... how fucked up is that ? Right Freefox?
It's not just an employer subsidy. It's a huge subsidy for the employees. The biggest individual government subsidy program there is.

I know. Can you imagine how much money we could save if everyone used the emergency room instead at hundreds or thousands of times the cost?

Then there is the GOP plan of "let him die". How come we've never tried that?

Oh,

wait...............

I know. Can you imagine how much money we could save if everyone used the emergency room instead at hundreds or thousands of times the cost?

Then there is the GOP plan of "let him die". How come we've never tried that?

Oh,

wait...............
The "let him die" question was framed as a person who could afford insurance but chose not to. But assholes like you try to imply "let him die" is about poor people, even though I have called you personally on this bullshit several times.

So why do you still do it, asshole?

I notice no one has mentioned this part of the article. That many people are getting coverage by buying plans that forces them to pay high out of pocket cost there is a telling rise in the number of patients with high deductible health plans. So if you have a high deductible plan and don't reach it the insurance isn't paying jack and you basically have insurance only on paper.
well, some things are covered by their insurance plan, without having to pay the deductible first....so they still can have their yearly physicals, they can visit the doctor all year for $30 a visit, things like mammograms, colonoscopys, Diabetes maintenance programs, and other tests for certain age groups are also paid for, without having to pay their deductible.... so they really should not have the fear of the deductible, until they are really really sick....and then the high deductible will seem like nothing, compared to the big bill....

Yes, I too should apply for food stamps and other governmental entitlement programs. I need help myself. I hardly have any income at all. I own nothing at all. My corporation owns my home, my cabin in the Blue Ridge, my truck, the wife's car, pays my health insurance and life insurance premiums. The wife and I use corporate credit cards to purchase our gasoline. The corporation pays our utility bills. I am practically destitute. I wonder if I might apply for an EBT card?

No they aren't. They aren't tired of government gifts at all. They would scream like hippies if you took away all their deductions, credits, and exemptions.

Don't kid yourself. The American people love their government gifts. They just get jealous of other people getting them, even though they are taking the lion's share compared to people on social welfare.

well, some things are covered by their insurance plan, without having to pay the deductible first....so they still can have their yearly physicals, they can visit the doctor all year for $30 a visit, things like mammograms, colonoscopys, Diabetes maintenance programs, and other tests for certain age groups are also paid for, without having to pay their deductible.... so they really should not have the fear of the deductible, until they are really really sick....and then the high deductible will seem like nothing, compared to the big bill....

Believe me, a person who has to get a subsidy to offset his insurance premiums will feel tremendous pain when he goes in and has to come up with $5K or so before the hospital will even admit him.

No they aren't. They aren't tired of government gifts at all. They would scream like hippies if you took away all their deductions, credits, and exemptions.

Don't kid yourself. The American people love their government gifts. They just get jealous of other people getting them, even though they are taking the lion's share compared to people on social welfare.

Those that are paying for it are tired of paying for the handouts. You are stupid.

Believe me, a person who has to get a subsidy to offset his insurance premiums will feel tremendous pain when he goes in and has to come up with $5K or so before the hospital will even admit him.
Nowhere near as much pain as he felt when he went in and had to come up with $300,000 for his surgery because he had no insurance.

We do it all the time.

can't have that shit, employer subsidy ... how fucked up is that ? Right Freefox?

An employer taking what they pay toward health insurance is a business expense.

Many business got out of employer-sponsored insurance and left it to the employee to provide for himself. Others cut the hours an employee worked in a work week and other went to hiring part-time workers to escape Obamacare.

Those that are paying for it are tired of paying for the handouts. You are stupid.
Those that are paying for it have no idea they are paying for it. That's the beauty of it.

You are paying for $1.2 trillion of handouts every year and don't even know it. That's double the amount we pay for social welfare programs.

You are the one who is stupid. Actually, ignorant.

You are deliberately kept that way by BOTH parties, rube. You have no idea your pockets are being robbed. In fact, they have tricked you into believing the government is putting money IN your pocket! :lol:

Nowhere near as much pain as he felt when he went in and had to come up with $300,000 for his surgery because he had no insurance.

I agree with that but he's just living from payday to payday waiting for a car wreck, a heart attack or something else.

I agree with that but he's just living from payday to payday waiting for a car wreck, a heart attack or something else.

If a person is able to get more preventative care, this will net huge savings in the long run.

Those that are paying for it have no idea they are paying for it. That's the beauty of it.

You are paying for $1.2 trillion of handouts every year and don't even know it. That's double the amount we pay for social welfare programs.

You are the one who is stupid. Actually, ignorant.

You are deliberately kept that way by BOTH parties, rube. You have no idea your pockets are being robbed. In fact, they have tricked you into believing the government is putting money IN your pocket! :lol:

Hardly. Some of us have accountants and tax attorneys. We know.

Forum List

Back