Suddenly, Republicans love Putin

I believe now that 'guilty' is a real probability now having gone through the Defense cross ex.

They were behind (not by much) and then sealed the deal for 'guilty' be not refusing Donald's tantrum to put Costello on the stand.

I need have faith in that man's ability to shaft himself every chance he gets.

New York BS. Lawfare. While uou piss on the constitution with sanctuary cities.

You are a Cancer
Republicans in the 2000s were sing illegals for the cheap labor. Same time you were breaking unions.

why did bush stop?

2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Dude…. You are the one talking about who you do or don’t want on your ass
If you had any intellect whatsoever, you’d realize I was calling you a piece of shit. Context often eludes the imbecile, though, so I forgive you. :itsok:

If you had any intellect whatsoever, you’d realize I was calling you a piece of shit. Context often eludes the imbecile, though, so I forgive you. :itsok:
And being really lame about it. You piece of shit.

See how easy that was?

You’re a piece of shit.

Yup

Simple

Direct

And being really lame about it. You piece of shit. See how easy that was?
You’re a piece of shit.Yup Simple Direct
:itsok:
You’re just not intelligent enough to be engaging. Sorry!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back