Americans Don't Think The Economy Is Going So Great

Americans are getting better about it.

By June, they will be praising Bidenomics.

Powell is not going to let the economy re-elect The Loser.

Despite a record number of Americans feeling bad about their personal economies the left continue trying to beat into them that things are going just great. Don't listen to conspiracy theories from Fox News and the right. Facts and figures will show you how great things are.

Despite signs inflation might be improving, a majority of Americans this fall felt the economy was making food insecurity worse for millions of low-income people in the U.S.

Last year, the number of Americans who said they didn't have enough to eat went up, as pandemic-era food assistance programs expired in many states.

Americans continue to say they're worried about the high cost of food and the unaffordability of other basic needs, like housing. This week's data, which was gathered from a nationally representative survey, is in-line with what food banks leaders across the country heard from clients this fall: the high costs of everything from rent, to gas to health care is putting intense pressure on people's grocery budgets. After inflation, homelessness is the second greatest economic concern for people across the country, according to the survey, which was conducted on Nov. 7 and 8.

Let's acknowledge that if the patient still feels shitty , the doc isn't good or is lying.,
I see BAD BAD news for the economy where I live. Last I saw the fool was at 37% approval rating

And many of them are probably actually only approving that it isn't Trump in there.
The first time I heard Kamala speak I felt Biden had betrayed me

Suppose this person had to fight a Hitler or Stalin

Forum List

Back