The Economy is bad , in other countries they SEE this

Anything that's left leaning is dishonest. NBC is one of the worst culprits of lying and fake news of practically any news Outlet. My God look at Joy Reid. I find a lot of good information on The Epoc Times. You have to be pretty careful these days.
Mediabiasfactcheck.com is not always reliable.
The difference is where the article references actual data:

Meanwhile, U.S. gross domestic product grew 2.5% in 2023, significantly outpacing that of other developed economies, according to a January report from the International Monetary Fund. The IMF projected that the U.S. will hold that lead in 2024, though it expects the rate to come down to 2.1%.

“The U.S. economy is leading the way for the global economy. It’s driving the global economic train,” Moody’s chief economist Mark Zandi told CNBC.

Does the epoch times reference data?

The difference is where the article references actual data:

Meanwhile, U.S. gross domestic product grew 2.5% in 2023, significantly outpacing that of other developed economies, according to a January report from the International Monetary Fund. The IMF projected that the U.S. will hold that lead in 2024, though it expects the rate to come down to 2.1%.

“The U.S. economy is leading the way for the global economy. It’s driving the global economic train,” Moody’s chief economist Mark Zandi told CNBC.

Does the epoch times reference data?
The difference is ANYTHING left leaning is inherently dishonest in the portrayal of the data and opinion. Left leaning equals intrinsically dishonest, proven over the years. Saying that the US is doing better than the world is like saying my plywood Shack is better than your cardboard Shack at this point anyway. From my article , "In February, the personal consumption expenditures (PCE) price index rose to 2.5 percent, up from 2.4 percent in January, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). This was in line with market expectations. On a monthly basis, the PCE jumped by 0.3 percent, down from an upwardly revised 0.4 percent"

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg

The difference is ANYTHING left leaning is inherently dishonest in the portrayal of the data and opinion. Left leaning equals intrinsically dishonest, proven over the years. Saying that the US is doing better than the world is like saying my plywood Shack is better than your cardboard Shack at this point anyway. From my article , "In February, the personal consumption expenditures (PCE) price index rose to 2.5 percent, up from 2.4 percent in January, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). This was in line with market expectations. On a monthly basis, the PCE jumped by 0.3 percent, down from an upwardly revised 0.4 percent"

View attachment 927167
its because corporate profits are at all time high.
It could be called "greedflation".

Unfortunately I ran into a paywall and couldn't read the article that you posted. Greedflation all across the board? Nah, I don't think so, just a Marxist dream. An incompetent Joe Biden? Yeah I would believe that.

View attachment 927183
some basic economics is necessary to understand here:

When the central bank increases interest rates, borrowing becomes more expensive. In this environment, both consumers and businesses might think twice about taking out loans for major purchases or investments. This slows down spending, typically lowering overall demand and hopefully reducing inflation.

it can be seen currently in other countries with run-away inflation, if interest rates arent adjusted appropriately, that inflation continues to rise. Turkey is one (if not the best) example of this. There are always other reasons for inflation, but this is one of the levers that can be pushed to influence inflation as related to economic growth.

some basic economics is necessary to understand here:

When the central bank increases interest rates, borrowing becomes more expensive. In this environment, both consumers and businesses might think twice about taking out loans for major purchases or investments. This slows down spending, typically lowering overall demand and hopefully reducing inflation.

it can be seen currently in other countries with run-away inflation, if interest rates arent adjusted appropriately, that inflation continues to rise. Turkey is one (if not the best) example of this. There are always other reasons for inflation, but this is one of the levers that can be pushed to influence inflation as related to economic growth.
Yes it is very unfortunate that Joe Biden is incompetent. We will have to fix that in November

Forum List

Back