Americans Don't Think The Economy Is Going So Great

😮 .. this from an official Biden Teabagger.. I’m outraged.. 😕
1702179888641.png

I doubt gas was a $1.169. What do you do that you travel that much? Is it work related? Are you subsidized, or do you get to do a fuel deduction expense on your taxes? Wow!

😮 .. this from an official Biden Crime Family Teabagger.. I’m outraged.. 😕

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald ...​

1702289850298.png
ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com › story

The $25 million settlement will recover about 90 percent of the costs of those who attended Trump University, which, as part of the settlement, did not admit to ...

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million Over Undocumented ...​

1702290226016.png
Time Magazine
https://time.com › Politics › Donald Trump

Nov 28, 2017 — Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit over underpaying undocumented Polish laborers.

Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation​

1702289920526.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › ...

Nov 8, 2019 — A judge in New York ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his charitable foundation.

Judge finalizes $25 million settlement for 'victims of Donald ...

View attachment 871253
ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com › story
The $25 million settlement will recover about 90 percent of the costs of those who attended Trump University, which, as part of the settlement, did not admit to ...

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million Over Undocumented ...

View attachment 871256
Time Magazine
https://time.com › Politics › Donald Trump
Nov 28, 2017 — Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit over underpaying undocumented Polish laborers.

Judge fines Trump $2 million for misusing charity foundation

View attachment 871254
AP News
https://apnews.com › ...
Nov 8, 2019 — A judge in New York ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million for misusing his charitable foundation.
Sheesh .. who in their right mind takes any of your sources seriously, it’s laughable… someday, you will realize that you’re a natural born sucker and teabagger to boot .. moving on, thanks for the laughs. 🙂

I doubt gas was a $1.169. What do you do that you travel that much? Is it work related? Are you subsidized, or do you get to do a fuel deduction expense on your taxes? Wow!
I said fuel oil, not fuel, not gas, fuel oil.

Fuel oil is to heat the home.

I provided two dated receipts, one from 2020, the other 2023.

The price and quantity is on the receipts. Everything I state is fact. On occasion I make mistakes and am man enough to admit they were a mistake.

Did I really need to prove my original statement was true. And now that I did prove it true will we here you say, "I did not know".

Obviously you did not know so why such a hostile exchange.

I witness many things and share. Why should I have to be able to find a link to confirm what I witness. Google can easily bury any fact Google and the Democrats do not like.

Luckily I had receipts otherwise you would continue to call me a liar.

Sheesh .. who in their right mind takes any of your sources seriously, it’s laughable… someday, you will realize that you’re a natural born sucker and teabagger to boot .. moving on, thanks for the laughs. 🙂
Of course..................when you're in a cult.............only your dear leader's words matter.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what ...​

1702306586714.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-44959340

Jul 25, 2018 — In a wide-ranging, free-flowing speech to a veterans association, the US president, Donald Trump, criticised the media for its reaction to ...

I said fuel oil, not fuel, not gas, fuel oil.

Fuel oil is to heat the home.

I provided two dated receipts, one from 2020, the other 2023.

The price and quantity is on the receipts. Everything I state is fact. On occasion I make mistakes and am man enough to admit they were a mistake.

Did I really need to prove my original statement was true. And now that I did prove it true will we here you say, "I did not know".

Obviously you did not know so why such a hostile exchange.

I witness many things and share. Why should I have to be able to find a link to confirm what I witness. Google can easily bury any fact Google and the Democrats do not like.

Luckily I had receipts otherwise you would continue to call me a liar.
Hostility is you field, elektra. Are you running a motel, a five hourse compound? Wow!

Despite a record number of Americans feeling bad about their personal economies the left continue trying to beat into them that things are going just great. Don't listen to conspiracy theories from Fox News and the right. Facts and figures will show you how great things are.

Despite signs inflation might be improving, a majority of Americans this fall felt the economy was making food insecurity worse for millions of low-income people in the U.S.

Last year, the number of Americans who said they didn't have enough to eat went up, as pandemic-era food assistance programs expired in many states.

Americans continue to say they're worried about the high cost of food and the unaffordability of other basic needs, like housing. This week's data, which was gathered from a nationally representative survey, is in-line with what food banks leaders across the country heard from clients this fall: the high costs of everything from rent, to gas to health care is putting intense pressure on people's grocery budgets. After inflation, homelessness is the second greatest economic concern for people across the country, according to the survey, which was conducted on Nov. 7 and 8.

Just how bad is your economy in yer house, need a little loan to get yous by, say 18% a day for the mark?

You must be running an operation with outbuildings. Tell the whole story,
Anybody filling their fuel tank pays the same.

Look at the receipts.

You want my address as well, I will private message you, the address will match the receipts address. You can confirm it is the truth.

Why would you think after presenting 2 receipts the cost is not real?

Where do you live and what do you use for heat

This is the America that you ignore:

Millions of Americans today have had to tighten their belts because of the economic conditions, and it's time to put Washington on a diet, too. Gaining control of the size of government, getting our economy back on track, will not wait. We'll have to act now. And we'll continue to search for ways to cut the size of government and reduce the amount of Federal spending and achieve a trimmer, more efficient, more responsive government for all the people.

During Reagan's presidency, the federal debt held by the public nearly tripled in nominal terms, from $738 billion to $2.1 trillion.

Reaganomics - Wikipedia​

Millions of Americans today have had to tighten their belts because of the economic conditions, and it's time to put Washington on a diet, too. Gaining control of the size of government, getting our economy back on track, will not wait. We'll have to act now. And we'll continue to search for ways to cut the size of government and reduce the amount of Federal spending and achieve a trimmer, more efficient, more responsive government for all the people.

During Reagan's presidency, the federal debt held by the public nearly tripled in nominal terms, from $738 billion to $2.1 trillion.

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

You're certainly not talking about Democrats.

Forum List

Back