The Economy Is Going Great

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Except for that one, two punch. Americans can't afford anything anymore, particularly rent, and, it is getting worse. Apparently inflation wasn't transitory after all.

"Unexpeeeeeectedly"

EconomyGreat.jpg

So how come Biden's poll numbers on the economy are averaging at 40% approval according RealClearPolitics?

It's a messaging problem. Americans just don't understand how damned good things are right now. I wonder why Biden and the left just can't get that message across to Americans?

Boycott Tyson Foods- According to what I am hearing they are firing American workers and hiring the illegals in New York City at a'' job Fair''. If true it is the last time I buy their products. The economy is rough because of inflation for middle income, lower income and those on fixed incomes.

Boycott Tyson Foods- According to what I am hearing they are firing American workers and hiring the illegals in New York City at a'' job Fair''. If true it is the last time I buy their products. The economy is rough because of inflation for middle income, lower income and those on fixed incomes.
Or we could do something like not let illegals in and deport the ones here. Which is actually one of the few functions the federal government should be doing.

Forum List

Back