Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

article-2188727-148E7F21000005DC-362_468x286.jpg

American civilians buy as many AK47s as the Russian military and police... and demand is surging because gun owners fear they will be banned

Therein lies the fundamental question.

Do we want people so easily scared to have a weapon of mass destruction in their custody and control?

if you think it's not important why don't you shut the fuck up?

Because I am presenting information from very thorough studies, conducted by major US universities, peer-reviewed and highly respected.

Facts matter more than opinions, no?

btw. Still waiting for your list of countries, and the links.

And please dont pull a Joe B. and continue to rant about a debunked study.....

Do you believe people wont commit suicide if they don't have access to guns?

What I believe is not imporant here - these are points that have been proven in the US in half a dozen very high level studies.

The studies suggest that people who commit suicide using a gun actually die - many of those who use a knife or drugs live.

Also, it seems guns may provide a motivation for people suffering depression...they know they can do it, and quickly.

Do you have any idea how many "suicides" are declared "suicides" simply because the cops don't want to investigate?

Again, how many suicides and accidental shootings are connected with AK47s?

Why do I suspect your question will go unanswered?

Do you believe people wont commit suicide if they don't have access to guns?

What I believe is not imporant here - these are points that have been proven in the US in half a dozen very high level studies.

The studies suggest that people who commit suicide using a gun actually die - many of those who use a knife or drugs live.

Also, it seems guns may provide a motivation for people suffering depression...they know they can do it, and quickly.

What I believe is not imporant here
What you believe is not imporant here. but you continue to think because oif guns people will die? Your whole reply is what you think, so if you think it's not important why don't you shut the fuck up?

Because I am presenting information from very thorough studies, conducted by major US universities, peer-reviewed and highly respected.

Facts matter more than opinions, no?

btw. Still waiting for your list of countries, and the links.
Still waiting on my list? Anyone even gun grabbers who don't have some knowledge on the subject of gun control and knives needs to remain silent from the discussion.

Do you have any idea how many "suicides" are declared "suicides" simply because the cops don't want to investigate?

You could be right about that first point - I wouldn't say otherwise.

As for the second point, I don't have any studies which link types of guns used to specific crimes, but I couldn't say.

Here in Finland the big problem is hand guns, which are being used more in school shootings etc because they easier to conceal. That could be the same in the US, I don't know.

Why do I suspect your question will go unanswered?

Because the answer is "0?"

Therein lies the fundamental question.

Do we want people so easily scared to have a weapon of mass destruction in their custody and control?

Yes, therein lies the fundamental question:

Do we want people who believe in parasitism in charge of a gargantuan criminal government which has a powerful domestic army and whose president believes in confiscating , stealing and plundering?

You could be right about that first point - I wouldn't say otherwise.

As for the second point, I don't have any studies which link types of guns used to specific crimes, but I couldn't say.

Here in Finland the big problem is hand guns, which are being used more in school shootings etc because they easier to conceal. That could be the same in the US, I don't know.

What did you guys use in 1917 to get your independence from Russia? Flowers?

Intentional homicides by country,Involving Firearms: (% of homicides using firearms)

USA 2.97 (60%)

Canada 0.54 (34)

Germany 0.47 (37)

Finland 0.43 (20)

Australia 0.31 (20)

Spain 0.25 (20)

NZ 0.18 (15)

England 0.12 (8)

Gun violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny how some of those countries listed who have the most extreme gun control legislation on the planet also have extremely high gun crime statistics.

Intentional homicides by country,Involving Firearms: (% of homicides using firearms)

USA 2.97 (60%)

Canada 0.54 (34)

Germany 0.47 (37)

Finland 0.43 (20)

Australia 0.31 (20)

Spain 0.25 (20)

NZ 0.18 (15)

England 0.12 (8)

Gun violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you honesty think that banning certain firearms will keep them out the hand of criminals? If you do. then you are one stupid fucker!

Funny how some of those countries listed who have the most extreme gun control legislation on the planet also have extremely high gun crime statistics.

I wouldn't describe any of the countries on the list - except the US - as being extremely high on homicides. Which ones do you mean?

But if you rank the countries by gun ownership stats, the list looks almost identical.

Forum List

Back