Americans Buying AK47's Like They Are Going Out Of Style

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
article-2188727-148E7F21000005DC-362_468x286.jpg

American civilians buy as many AK47s as the Russian military and police... and demand is surging because gun owners fear they will be banned

The homicide rate in the US is currently around 10 times the rate on most civilised countries....I wonder how high it would have to get before Americans would start to worry.

There have been something like three major mass murders in the US in the past fortnight - I suspect there will be more to come.

The homicide rate in the US is currently around 10 times the rate on most civilised countries....I wonder how high it would have to get before Americans would start to worry.

There have been something like three major mass murders in the US in the past fortnight - I suspect there will be more to come.

I assure you that the reason for buying an AK47 is not to kill squirrels.

Those motherfuckers who enact laws infringing on our right to bear arms and that prevent us from stopping those crazy loonies who open fire on innocent people are the ones responsible for the carnage.

Cont -

I totally agree that AK47s are not for squirrels. They are designed and bought to take human lives.

The more of them in society, the more innocent Americans that end up dead. It really is as simple as that.

Cont -

I totally agree that AK47s are not for squirrels. They are designed and bought to take human lives.

The more of them in society, the more innocent Americans that end up dead. It really is as simple as that.

Is that the reason Hitler was able to wipe out 6,000,000 Jews?

Too many Jews had AK47's?

Cont -

You do not live in Nazi Germany.

It is a simple statistical fact that the more guns in society, the greater the number of resulting deaths.

There are more homicides in homes with guns, more accidental deaths, and even more suicides.

The US currently has 10 times the number of homicides of any other developed nation.

Personally, I think the starting point for gun policy should be on sustaining life.

Hey when your nation is full of "just doing my job sirs" from coast to coast and based on nearly every nation on earth, you can't take any chances. Ask any German.

Cont -

I think you need to buy me a new AK. Guns kill people and mine apparently are defective.....

Last edited:

Do you think there will be less murders if Law abiding citizens are not allowed to buy AK-47's? :lol:

Obviously Saigon has never heard about Switzerland's gun laws. EVERY household is REQUIRED to own a weapon,they have the lowest crime rate in the world. :) Blows your little theory about more guns equals more crime out of the water.

There are three tiems as many deaths related to negligent driving than fire arms. There are also many more vehicles than guns. Ban cars?

Obviously Saigon has never heard about Switzerland's gun laws. EVERY household is REQUIRED to own a weapon,they have the lowest crime rate in the world. :) Blows your little theory about more guns equals more crime out of the water.

Actually, no, it doesn't, not in the slightest.

Switzerland is a unique situation in that most of the guns there are not in active use. They are handed out to off-duty soldiers, most of whom safely lock them away and never use them. They are also owned by people well trained.

What you need to remember with Switzerland is:
- the guns were not purchased (i.e. it is not like people actually wanted them)
- the owners were all trained by the state
- the owners were all psyche tested as part of their army call-up.

And no, not all houses are required to own a weapon.

Do you think there will be less murders if Law abiding citizens are not allowed to buy AK-47's? :lol:

Yes.

There would also be less accidental deaths and less suicides.

This is simple, proven fact.

Again - more guns = more deaths. Less guns = less death.

Cont -

Gun grabbers cause more deaths by guns than actual shooters do, get rid of gun free zones and you will stop mass shootings.

Actually, no, it doesn't, not in the slightest.

Switzerland is a unique situation in that most of the guns there are not in active use. They are handed out to off-duty soldiers, most of whom safely lock them away and never use them. They are also owned by people well trained.

What you need to remember with Switzerland is:
- the guns were not purchased (i.e. it is not like people actually wanted them)
- the owners were all trained by the state
- the owners were all psyche tested as part of their army call-up.

And no, not all houses are required to own a weapon.

What you forget to add is that the only thing preventing a swiss citizen from opening up his sealed ammo pack and using his weapon is the law abiding nature of the person owning the firearm. The same dedication to obeying the law is what makes CCW holders and legal gun owners such a small percentage of actual criminal use of firearms.

So how, by banning the legal posession of these weapons, do we reduce the crime with them, when the majority of the crimes are committed by people who shouldnt have had them in the first place, under current law?

Forum List

Back