“American Sniper” Chris Kyle Distorted His Military Record, Documents Show

Given Snot.com's penchant for lying on here any claims of service by him are dubious at best
The ENTIRE board knows that you ARE a hideous bi catfish however :rofl:

As I've noted before, I was in the Far East in the 80's and the ONLY entity that has to believe me is Uncle Sam

You could prove it.Sparky...strange how you and your little posse of misfits keep spewing it but when confronted and proof is demanded.....nothing. See Snots that's why I know you're a liar, you're lying about me you infantile toad. Now Snot's it's time for you to put up or shut up...this is where the rubber meets the road and I know for a fact you can't prove a damn thing....liar. Maybe you can ask Hairy Back to help ya out...LOL

This is fun :)
suffice it to say you know jack shit about military matters first hand Fat Ass. I, OTOH, served active duty for a full hitch overseas. You? Not so much. Prolly a dependent of some sort.

Given Snot.com's penchant for lying on here any claims of service by him are dubious at best
Kind of like Chris Kyle's claims of having two Silver Stars?

I've already posted a link stating the Navy records your dumbass site received were excised. Learn what that means and then get off your silly tirade about Kyle. You and anyone trying to disparage him are just miserable little assholes, nothing more and nothing less. End of it
That's why everybody corroborated that he was, in fact, lying, and his medal count wasn't altered when any other sensitive information was removed from his book.

How many medals are listed on his official DD214? C'mom tell me the exact number that are listed on his official DD214.
So. What is Bi-Catfish going to tell us about PSD?

Normally, the personnel clerk handling a sailor’s separation is required to ensure that the awards match the service member’s official personnel file. It is unclear whether that was done in the case of Kyle’s DD214.
What does a Bi-Catfish know about PSD?

Ah there is the Hairy Back bull dyke and I know plenty about it. I doubt you do though because I doubt you served anymore than I believe Snots did. That one comment you made.....as soon as I saw it I knew you were a fraud ya miserable sock puppet master.

Now get back to marking my comments funny, that's all you're good for ya miserable old hag.
What does Bi-Catfish know about PSD?
I know right? I served and I know you served.

Why bi catfish thinks she has ANY biz commenting on military matters is a mystery

Normally, the personnel clerk handling a sailor’s separation is required to ensure that the awards match the service member’s official personnel file. It is unclear whether that was done in the case of Kyle’s DD214.

Ah there is the Hairy Back bull dyke and I know plenty about it. I doubt you do though because I doubt you served anymore than I believe Snots did. That one comment you made.....as soon as I saw it I knew you were a fraud ya miserable sock puppet master.

Now get back to marking my comments funny, that's all you're good for ya miserable old hag.

Why bi catfish thinks she has ANY biz commenting on military matters is a mystery

Knock it off, one more and I'll start reporting both of you. Unless you can start proving this nonsense just shut the hell up over it. That and if you don't want questioned about shit then stop lying about other people. It's just that simple

Knock it off, one more and I'll start reporting both of you. Unless you can start proving this nonsense just shut the hell up over it. That and if you don't want questioned about shit then stop lying about other people. It's just that simple
IOW's WAAAAAAAAAAH :crybaby:

You don't have a leg to stand on Tubby

what are you going to report us for, Vets telling you to STFU on military matters? :laugh: Go ahead.

Aww her mad. *pout pout* Dish but can't take. Lol

Report veterans?....So much for Bi-Catfish supporting our vets.

Report veterans?....So much for Bi-Catfish supporting our vets.
I know right? :biggrin:

She is :dig:

I've already posted a link stating the Navy records your dumbass site received were excised. Learn what that means and then get off your silly tirade about Kyle. You and anyone trying to disparage him are just miserable little assholes, nothing more and nothing less. End of it
That's why everybody corroborated that he was, in fact, lying, and his medal count wasn't altered when any other sensitive information was removed from his book.

How many medals are listed on his official DD214? C'mom tell me the exact number that are listed on his official DD214.
Tell me why everyone confirms that it was incorrect, and that he was lying.

A poster formerly known as Bi-Catfish knows all about the military because she knows someone who was in. See how that works?

No American has been more associated with the Navy SEAL mystique than Chris Kyle, known as the deadliest sniper in U.S. military history. His bestselling autobiography, American Sniper — a story of honor, glory, and quiet heroism — has sold more than a million copies. The movie adaptation became the highest-grossing war film in American history.

“All told,” Kyle wrote in his book, “I would end my career as a SEAL with two Silver Stars and five Bronze [Stars], all for valor.”

But Kyle, who was murdered by a fellow military veteran several years after leaving the Navy, embellished his military record, according to internal Navy documents obtained by The Intercept. During his 10 years of military service and four deployments, Kyle earned one Silver Star and three Bronze Stars with Valor, a record confirmed by Navy officials.

“American Sniper” Chris Kyle Distorted His Military Record, Documents Show

Kyle sure did like making things up.

Are you aware that awards earned during classified operations would not be included in those records?
Convenient, especially given that none of the people interviewed even so much as hinted that this was the case, instead accepting the narrative that he had falsified his medal count. But who needs evidence? Let's just assume something and work from that premise instead.

Who were the people interviewed? Were they present during these classified operations? If not, how would they know?

I suggest you stop worrying about medal counts and start worrying about how many of our intelligence operations were botched and assets killed by Hillary's cavalier use of a personal e-mail simply because she couldn't be bothered with following the rules.

I know full well about the left's faux support for our military, I've seen it first hand
"first hand"? You serve? When, where?

Otherwise STFU

I never said I served Snottie but I know plenty who have and my best friend fell in Iraq...I saw first hand how he was treated by your little leftist assholes. Now YOU stfu you little nothing
ummmm.... I served an politics never came up when we were working because we were professionals. Politics really never came up ever because

1) we were too busy working

2) we were professionals

BTW- your 2nd-hand, anecdotal accts bore me bi catfish

Being a civilian food worker in a dining facility on base means you served, but not in the same way.

Again, tell me how many medals are listed by the US Navy on his official DD214. You and your BS site claim to know, so tell me. I've cornered you and you know it. Hence your ill attempt at spin and deflection

Last edited:
Regardless of anything else. No one is above reproach. No one is above telling the truth. And exposing someones lies is seen as political instead of reality.

Because to some everything is political

Forum List

Back