Obozo Slimes "American Sniper" Chris Kyle

Why do some people refer to Chris Kyle as a "Hero"? .....:dunno:

All he did was assassinate people when they weren't aware he was there. ....... :cool:

A sniper enables line troop to advance on an enemy and is almost immediately targeted for it....usually by an enemy sniper. Long gone are the days a sniper was considered a "ghost" to be shunned by ordinary dog-faces.

You know..............as a retired U.S. Navy Personnelman, I'm kinda wondering about the article because of an error that only a Personnnelman would notice.

Yes, when you are initially discharged from the service, you are given a DD214 (Record of Discharge), which states all your awards that you've earned, as recorded on your Page 4's (Record of Awards).

When there has to be a correction to a previously issued DD214, the Navy doesn't issue a whole new DD214, they simply correct it with a DD215.

The article states he was issued another DD214, and I can tell you that as a Personnelman, that is not what is done.

Besides.................he did a great deal for this country. If his family wants to investigate this further, they can request a complete copy of his service record microfiche.

You know..............as a retired U.S. Navy Personnelman, I'm kinda wondering about the article because of an error that only a Personnnelman would notice.

Yes, when you are initially discharged from the service, you are given a DD214 (Record of Discharge), which states all your awards that you've earned, as recorded on your Page 4's (Record of Awards).

When there has to be a correction to a previously issued DD214, the Navy doesn't issue a whole new DD214, they simply correct it with a DD215.

The article states he was issued another DD214, and I can tell you that as a Personnelman, that is not what is done.

Besides.................he did a great deal for this country. If his family wants to investigate this further, they can request a complete copy of his service record microfiche.
microfiche? what century do you think this is?

i really find it hard to believe that given kyle's other whoppers anyone finds the idea that he might have lied about his medal count unbelievable

Yo, sounds like Obama is Jealous of the White Hero!!!

"GTP"
what-rifle-did-chris-kyle-use1.jpg
Well yeah.

He wears mom jeans and throws like a girl. Of course real men make him cry. :)

Why would his family want to investigate anything? This is simply a smear campaign by the mutt in the WH because Kyle is a Tea Party favorite and therefore an enemy of the state.

i really find it hard to believe that given kyle's other whoppers anyone finds the idea that he might have lied about his medal count unbelievable

You opinion is worth less than nothing.

Why would his family want to investigate anything? This is simply a smear campaign by the mutt in the WH because Kyle is a Tea Party favorite and therefore an enemy of the state.
bo and sunny are portugese water dogs.

You know, I know what century this is, it's the 21st where everyone has smart phones, does things via the 'net and all that.

However....................I can also tell you that the military isn't as up to date in record keeping as you'd like to think they are.

Yes, the military still has things on microfiche. One of the things they keep like that is the service record of all those who have been discharged.

Forum List

Back