“American Sniper” Chris Kyle Distorted His Military Record, Documents Show

chris kyle was a liar. it has been proven in court and that only scratched the surface. he had mental issues in my opinion. if he also lied about his medals i would not at all be surprised.
Source?
are you unfamiliar with the defamation suit ventura won?

have you never heard of Kyle's claims that he shot and killed would-be carjackers?

how about his claims about shooting dozens of people from the tip of the superdome?

really if you weren't aware of kyle's penchant for lies you should educate yourself
I don't have the invested interest that you do. I don't care about his civil claims, he dispatched many enemies and saved many of our guys. That beats pounding away on a keyboard in my book.

For some reason the left is consumed with making Kyle out to be a monster. It speaks volumes about them

chris kyle was a liar. it has been proven in court and that only scratched the surface. he had mental issues in my opinion. if he also lied about his medals i would not at all be surprised.
Source?

have you never heard of Kyle's claims that he shot and killed would-be carjackers?

how about his claims about shooting dozens of people from the tip of the superdome?

really if you weren't aware of kyle's penchant for lies you should educate yourself
I don't have the invested interest that you do. I don't care about his civil claims, he dispatched many enemies and saved many of our guys. That beats pounding away on a keyboard in my book.
so you don't care about the truth

his lies don't take away from his service btw. he can have served honorably and still be a liar

Source?

For some reason the left is consumed with making Kyle out to be a monster. It speaks volumes about them
For some reason the right refuses to see him as anything other than a perfect hero

He was a deeply flawed man, and frankly a poster child for getting better mental health treatment for veterans

Source?

For some reason the right refuses to see him as anything other than a perfect hero

He was a deeply flawed man, and frankly a poster child for getting better mental health treatment for veterans
Perfection is a religious concept, I said nothing about that. He's a hero because he saved many troop's lives. For some reason you don't get it.

Source?

I never said he was perfect and neither are you. The man did his job, he killed our enemies and he did it very well.

Chris Kyle did his job. He saved hundreds, if not thousands of American soldiers lives. He killed many bad guys. Besides, if Chris Kyle was involved in a classified op and received an award for that op, it would NOT be on his DD214. That award would also be classified. As a SEAL, it is possible that he was awarded one for such a mission.

I get it that the left doesn't like him. They won't like him because he was a an unapologetic man, patriotic, loved his family and was not ashamed of what he did in war (gasp!). We all know that the left absolutely HATES veterans. Especially those that have gone to war (evidence: Obama's VA). You don't understand what motivates a person to join the military, let alone voluntarily go in when that person KNOWS that they are going to go into combat. To the left, a member of the military and a veteran is worse than an alien from a different galaxy and much more dangerous.

My father was in WWII. His father and his father before them all served (WWI and Spanish-American). Their fathers served (Union and Confederacy) All three of my brothers served during Vietnam and so did I. We have five sons and daughters who have served in Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan. You have no idea why we do it. I might as well be speaking Aramaic because to you because such feelings are not only foreign, they are dangerous. I joined and I volunteered to go to Vietnam. And you have no idea why.

If Chris Kyle was alive and he needed something, I would have his back. You? Not so much...

Source?

Especially when they bring this shit up again around Memorial Day.

But but but they " support " the troops.

Chris Kyle did his job. He saved hundreds, if not thousands of American soldiers lives. He killed many bad guys. Besides, if Chris Kyle was involved in a classified op and received an award for that op, it would NOT be on his DD214. That award would also be classified. As a SEAL, it is possible that he was awarded one for such a mission.

I get it that the left doesn't like him. They won't like him because he was a an unapologetic man, patriotic, loved his family and was not ashamed of what he did in war (gasp!). We all know that the left absolutely HATES veterans. Especially those that have gone to war (evidence: Obama's VA). You don't understand what motivates a person to join the military, let alone voluntarily go in when that person KNOWS that they are going to go into combat. To the left, a member of the military and a veteran is worse than an alien from a different galaxy and much more dangerous.

My father was in WWII. His father and his father before them all served (WWI and Spanish-American). Their fathers served (Union and Confederacy) All three of my brothers served during Vietnam and so did I. We have five sons and daughters who have served in Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan. You have no idea why we do it. I might as well be speaking Aramaic because to you because such feelings are not only foreign, they are dangerous. I joined and I volunteered to go to Vietnam. And you have no idea why.

If Chris Kyle was alive and he needed something, I would have his back. You? Not so much...
link?

the guy was a grand stander. When I served, we did our jobs and didn't go gallivanting around singing our own praises.

People handle traumatic experience differently.

Obviously your experience was different than his.

Doesn't make him a " monster".

Source?

I know full well about the left's faux support for our military, I've seen it first hand

One if the biggest issues soldiers have is reconciling bring trained killers with meshing with society.

I've heard it more than once from them

Causes huge bouts of depression in many.

I

I know full well about the left's faux support for our military, I've seen it first hand
Me too

oh, and fuck your sanctimonious bullshit about only 'conservatives' caring for our veterans. just fuck you you ignorant asshole

oh, and fuck your sanctimonious bullshit about only 'conservatives' caring for our veterans. just fuck you you ignorant asshole

Ahhh, typical liberal. Don't have any facts to back up your stupid assertions that you read off of Salon or have never done anything except listen to the dronings of other idiot left-wingers? Solution? I'll just start calling names and throw myself on the floor and kick my feet.

I can't stop laughing at your tantrum slick. Now go away and let the grown ups talk...

P.S. Punctuation is our friend you piss-ignorant dink.

Source?

. Talking about Bill Clinton aren't you... ? Ohh my bad.. So when will you be posting all your angst about Bill Clinton ? Never happen huh. His lies or any of the libs liars mean nothing, but here they are trying to throw stones when they are eat up with it themselves.

Last edited:

FAIL!!!

I'm a Lefty AND a veteran so your rw echo chamber- logic won't work here guy

Last edited:

FAIL!!!

I'm a Lefty AND a veteran so your rw pretzel- logic won't work here guy
. All depends on your stance or opinions here. If left leaning or liberal, then the logic against you will work just fine.

Forum List

Back