Cons furious at actor who played Chris Kyle, appears at Dem convention

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a single example of any conservative outrage in the article the nearest I saw was a general comment about Twitter idiots. Now maybe I'm misremembering things but I believe some liberals were not very happy with Cooper for playing Chris Kyle and went after him for that. For the record I don't care who Cooper or any other actor supports politically and American Sniper was a very good movie and Cooper gave a great performance as Kyle.

I would search for the nearest rafter to hang myself from if I've spent all those years in college earning a journalism degree to have an editor ask me to write an article about Twitter comments. lol

I would search for the nearest rafter to hang myself from if I've spent all those years in college earning a journalism degree to have an editor ask me to write an article about Twitter comments. lol

Twitter comments is the rights newest braintrust

Twitter is a cesspool of foolish comments, regardless of one's political leanings. I had an account for the hottest of minutes before I came to the realization that I am dull as fuck. lol

He went to the DNC convention lol

Conservatives decry Bradley Cooper's DNC appearance

Two years after Bradley Cooper played Navy SEAL shooter Chris Kyle in American Sniper, conservatives are angry at him for appearing at the Democratic National Convention in his hometown of Philadelphia.

News cameras showed him in the audience, where he took in the show with his girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.

Released on Christmas Day 2014, Sniper made $350.1 million — thanks in large part to conservative moviegoers — and earned Cooper a best-actor Oscar nomination.
Republicans screw over veterans anyway.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/199480-gop-blocks-veterans-bill

Happy Veterans Day? 5 Times Republicans in Congress Screwed Veterans

Republicans In Congress Still Dishonor America's Veterans

Part of it is the veterans fault for assuming that Republicans care about them simply because the GOP is 90% white.

Donald Trump said our soldiers are thieves.

Donald Trump says that soldiers stole from Iraq recovery fund

Twitter is a cesspool of foolish comments, regardless of one's political leanings. I had an account for the hottest of minutes before I came to the realization that I am dull as fuck. lol

Thats why Trump is all over it. 120 characters is all he can do before he starts watching old Michelle Obama speeches for inspiration

Two years after Bradley Cooper played Navy SEAL shooter Chris Kyle in American Sniper, conservatives are angry at him for appearing at the Democratic National Convention in his hometown of Philadelphia.

News cameras showed him in the audience, where he took in the show with his girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.

Released on Christmas Day 2014, Sniper made $350.1 million — thanks in large part to conservative moviegoers — and earned Cooper a best-actor Oscar nomination.

Wow I'm glad someone told me I was furious.

Why would anyone be surprised that Bradley Cooper is yet another Hollywood liberal schmuck.

wrong sugar shorts. They're the same people, many of them journalists and pundits. Same people, diff platform

You're welcome

Hey, We are suppose to be furious! You are not being furious enough. Let me help.
Bradley who :blowup:? There that's better.

I couldn't care less what some Hollywood elite says or does
hence your 3 posts in my thread you cumb dunt

Oh look....it's Snotty Com trying to be relevant....and failed again. How's your butt buddy Guano. fruitloop?
hows the diving going bi catfish
bi catfish is clueless as ever
she is not as clueless as you are NooB....

Like all of the other conservatives on USMB, I don't care one bit. I like Bradley and his movies. I don't care about his political leanings.

I think you should rename your thread title... "Cooper at DNC convention and not one conservative cares".

wrong sugar shorts. They're the same people, many of them journalists and pundits. Same people, diff platform

You're welcome

And that somehow changes Twitter from being a cesspool? That's Queen Sugar Shorts to you. lol

You're welcome

And that somehow changes Twitter from being a cesspool? That's Queen Sugar Shorts to you. lol
regardless. Many professionals on there are not hiding behind fake names. Don't know where you're getting your info from missy

image.jpeg

He's an actor, who cares?
Liberals do. They do not draw a distinction between fact and fantasy. For them it's a huge win to have an actor that played a war hero on screen to speak. Expect a comedian that played Bush to endorse Hillary.
Yeah, conservatives would never do that. Except for the time they elected a Hollywood loon to be President. And the Hollywood loon who represented the NRA for years. And the scores of other conservative Hollywood loons.

Forum List

Back