How Much $$$ have You Personally Made in the Stock Market since Biden took Office?

The GOP ws part of it, too. Covid put much of the work force home, so of course prices plunged. You simply don't understand, ThisIsMe.
Covid put much of the work force at home because democratic leaders perpetuated the idea. It was blue cities and states that were ultimately pushing lock downs.

Covid put much of the work force at home because democratic leaders perpetuated the idea. It was blue cities and states that were ultimately pushing lock downs.
They were home so the disease did not increase. Waiting for natural immunity as Finland and South Dakota was not the answer.

Logic is not your forte. Yes, Trump's inability to manage Covid allowed the economy to deteriorate significantly, so much as that we are still feeling aftereffects today.
lol, so after we just discussed that lock downs were necessary to help people, now we’re back to “Trump mismanaged Covid”…

So again, it was blue cities who advocated for lock down….also, Fauci was really the driving force behind most of the Covid actions…

Oh, I'm "making money," because inflation makes the stocks worth a higher number of lower-value dollars. I'd be "making money" that way, even if the real value of my portfolio was the same, or less.

When I start drawing down my investments in my retirement, what will count is not how many dollars I have, but what they can buy.

Ever hear of the Weimar Republic?

Look how much money the people were making!

1715824040363.png

lol, so after we just discussed that lock downs were necessary to help people, now we’re back to “Trump mismanaged Covid”…

So again, it was blue cities who advocated for lock down….also, Fauci was really the driving force behind most of the Covid actions…
It was Trump as failure, period. Can't get away from it. ThisIsMe, we are not bringing him back.

Oh, I'm "making money," because inflation makes the stocks worth a higher number of lower-value dollars. I'd be "making money" that way, even if the real value of my portfolio was the same, or less.

When I start drawing down my investments in my retirement, what will count is not how many dollars I have, but what they can buy.

Ever hear of the Weimar Republic?

Look how much money the people were making!

View attachment 947419
Today is nothing like Weimar, Seymour. Remarks such as yours are a guarantee we are not bringing OrangeManBad back as President. Who in his right mind wants him who is idolized by people like you.

It was Trump as failure, period. Can't get away from it. ThisIsMe, we are not bringing him back.
How was it a trump failure? I seemed to remember Trump trying to put a halt on people coming from China…where the virus originated, and the left called him racist for it.

Hey, I realize many of you knuckle-draggers think the Stock Market is No Indicator of the Economy, but you certainly did when POS45 touted it.

Back to basics, for those of US actually in the Stock Market, for the Long Term.

Up A LOT
Yeah up almost as much as it was under Trump, So what? How does that help poor and middle America trying to keep their kids fed and gas in their car? That is REAL WORLD economics. I've already explained this to you, what's so hard to understand? :dunno:

My holdings are still doing well, I know that inflation is bad, but that seems more like corporate greed than anything else (short answer) but wages did not go up under Trump, the stock market did. Did he create more jobs than either Obama or Biden? Naw.

Trump's signature accomplishment was giving a tax break to billionaires, and his base cheers.
/—-/ “Corporate greed” The Left’s new boogie man.

The GOP ws part of it, too. Covid put much of the work force home, so of course prices plunged. You simply don't understand, ThisIsMe.
Um...no.... That would create shortages and those create price increases. The main reason why inflation was tame under Trump was because he took the government's foot off of businesses's necks.

One of the painters i work with is a day traders , who's always telling me when pigs are up/down......

1715859434411.jpeg

~S~

Yeah up almost as much as it was under Trump, So what? How does that help poor and middle America trying to keep their kids fed and gas in their car? That is REAL WORLD economics. I've already explained this to you, what's so hard to understand? :dunno:
You never talked about 'caring for the POOR' in past years.
Only NOW, as an attack on Biden.

Those poor people today were also poor when trump was POTUS.
And NOT a 'peep' from you 5 years ago.

Forum List

Back