Cons furious at actor who played Chris Kyle, appears at Dem convention

He went to the DNC convention lol

Conservatives decry Bradley Cooper's DNC appearance

Two years after Bradley Cooper played Navy SEAL shooter Chris Kyle in American Sniper, conservatives are angry at him for appearing at the Democratic National Convention in his hometown of Philadelphia.

News cameras showed him in the audience, where he took in the show with his girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.

Released on Christmas Day 2014, Sniper made $350.1 million — thanks in large part to conservative moviegoers — and earned Cooper a best-actor Oscar nomination.
He's an actor, who cares?
remember this crazy old goy ? you sloope skulls cheered

Clint-Eastwood-vs-Empty-Chair.jpg
obama+crybaby.png

Two years after Bradley Cooper played Navy SEAL shooter Chris Kyle in American Sniper, conservatives are angry at him for appearing at the Democratic National Convention in his hometown of Philadelphia.

News cameras showed him in the audience, where he took in the show with his girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.

Released on Christmas Day 2014, Sniper made $350.1 million — thanks in large part to conservative moviegoers — and earned Cooper a best-actor Oscar nomination.
ummm.... the people who have posted in this thread perhaps?

Bradley who?

Hey, We are suppose to be furious! You are not being furious enough. Let me help.
Bradley who :blowup:? There that's better.

I couldn't care less what some Hollywood elite says or does
hence your 3 posts in my thread you cumb dunt

Oh look....it's Snotty Com trying to be relevant....and failed again. How's your butt buddy Guano. fruitloop?

They all say that they don't care, and they're not surprised. It's more caring about the blatantly false claim than this random Libtard actor. So, we care that you lied, not that this random Libtard actor attended the circus.

Last edited:

They all they don't care, and they're not surprised. It's more caring about the blatantly false claim than this random Libtard actor. So, we care that you lied, not that this random Libtard actor attended the circus.

Now , now you'll upset Snots

They all they don't care, and they're not surprised. It's more caring about the blatantly false claim than this random Libtard actor. So, we care that you lied, not that this random Libtard actor attended the circus.
what color font are you using :eusa_eh:

Bradley who?

Hey, We are suppose to be furious! You are not being furious enough. Let me help.

Oh look....it's Snotty Com trying to be relevant....and failed again. How's your butt buddy Guano. fruitloop?
hows the diving going bi catfish

Bradley who?

You tried and failed Guano....know why? You're stupid

what color font are you using :eusa_eh:
Red. Like the blood of the libs favorite celebrity pedophile Lena's lady parts.

Bradley who?

bi catfish is clueless as ever

Aren't most Hollywood loons Democrats?

So?

only the intelligent ones. :itsok:

e55991f0-4d4a-11e6-b394-b71d83c1fa5b_AP_16201010933623.jpg
Oh you mean only the ones that chew their children's food for them and steam their vaginas?

Good to know.
Wait. Tell us more about this vagina steaming thing.
Gwyneth Paltrow. Queen of the lib loons tells women they should steam clean their vaginas every week for 50.00 a shot like she does.
I'll do it for $40.

97b.jpg

Forum List

Back