“American Sniper” Chris Kyle Distorted His Military Record, Documents Show

Chris Kyle did his job. He saved hundreds, if not thousands of American soldiers lives. He killed many bad guys. Besides, if Chris Kyle was involved in a classified op and received an award for that op, it would NOT be on his DD214. That award would also be classified. As a SEAL, it is possible that he was awarded one for such a mission.

I get it that the left doesn't like him. They won't like him because he was a an unapologetic man, patriotic, loved his family and was not ashamed of what he did in war (gasp!). We all know that the left absolutely HATES veterans. Especially those that have gone to war (evidence: Obama's VA). You don't understand what motivates a person to join the military, let alone voluntarily go in when that person KNOWS that they are going to go into combat. To the left, a member of the military and a veteran is worse than an alien from a different galaxy and much more dangerous.

My father was in WWII. His father and his father before them all served (WWI and Spanish-American). Their fathers served (Union and Confederacy) All three of my brothers served during Vietnam and so did I. We have five sons and daughters who have served in Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan. You have no idea why we do it. I might as well be speaking Aramaic because to you because such feelings are not only foreign, they are dangerous. I joined and I volunteered to go to Vietnam. And you have no idea why.

If Chris Kyle was alive and he needed something, I would have his back. You? Not so much...
FAIL!!!

I'm a Lefty AND a veteran so your rw pretzel- logic won't work here guy
. All depends on your stance or opinions here. If left leaning or liberal, then the logic against you will work just fine.
lol

whatever you have to tell yourself kid

Chris Kyle did his job. He saved hundreds, if not thousands of American soldiers lives. He killed many bad guys. Besides, if Chris Kyle was involved in a classified op and received an award for that op, it would NOT be on his DD214. That award would also be classified. As a SEAL, it is possible that he was awarded one for such a mission.

I get it that the left doesn't like him. They won't like him because he was a an unapologetic man, patriotic, loved his family and was not ashamed of what he did in war (gasp!). We all know that the left absolutely HATES veterans. Especially those that have gone to war (evidence: Obama's VA). You don't understand what motivates a person to join the military, let alone voluntarily go in when that person KNOWS that they are going to go into combat. To the left, a member of the military and a veteran is worse than an alien from a different galaxy and much more dangerous.

My father was in WWII. His father and his father before them all served (WWI and Spanish-American). Their fathers served (Union and Confederacy) All three of my brothers served during Vietnam and so did I. We have five sons and daughters who have served in Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan. You have no idea why we do it. I might as well be speaking Aramaic because to you because such feelings are not only foreign, they are dangerous. I joined and I volunteered to go to Vietnam. And you have no idea why.

If Chris Kyle was alive and he needed something, I would have his back. You? Not so much...
FAIL!!!

I'm a Lefty AND a veteran so your rw pretzel- logic won't work here guy
. All depends on your stance or opinions here. If left leaning or liberal, then the logic against you will work just fine.
lol

whatever you have to tell yourself kid

Combat? Where?

Given Snot.com's penchant for lying on here any claims of service by him are dubious at best

I know full well about the left's faux support for our military, I've seen it first hand
"first hand"? You serve? When, where?

Otherwise STFU

I never said I served Snottie but I know plenty who have and my best friend fell in Iraq...I saw first hand how he was treated by your little leftist assholes. Now YOU stfu you little nothing
ummmm.... I served an politics never came up when we were working because we were professionals. Politics really never came up ever because

1) we were too busy working

2) we were professionals

BTW- your 2nd-hand, anecdotal accts bore me bi catfish

Given Snot.com's penchant for lying on here any claims of service by him are dubious at best
The ENTIRE board knows that you ARE a hideous bi catfish however :rofl:

As I've noted before, I was in the Far East in the 80's and the ONLY entity that has to believe me is Uncle Sam

oh, and fuck your sanctimonious bullshit about only 'conservatives' caring for our veterans. just fuck you you ignorant asshole

Ahhh, typical liberal. Don't have any facts to back up your stupid assertions that you read off of Salon or have never done anything except listen to the dronings of other idiot left-wingers? Solution? I'll just start calling names and throw myself on the floor and kick my feet.

I can't stop laughing at your tantrum slick. Now go away and let the grown ups talk...

P.S. Punctuation is our friend you piss-ignorant dink.
You're just ignorant. how can you possibly believe that only the right wing cares for veterans? further, why would you believe that?

So your claim is that Chris Kyle, whose book was vetted for classified information which was then removed, claimed that he won medals that were classified, a claim which for some reason was not removed despite being classified, and then, instead of simply corroborating that he won medals that were classified and leaving it at that, his superiors and fellow SEALS openly confirm that not only did he lie about the number of medals that he won, but that he was also warned about lying about the number of medals he won. Blind hero worship.

The ENTIRE board knows that you ARE a hideous bi catfish however :rofl:

As I've noted before, I was in the Far East in the 80's and the ONLY entity that has to believe me is Uncle Sam

You could prove it.Sparky...strange how you and your little posse of misfits keep spewing it but when confronted and proof is demanded.....nothing. See Snots that's why I know you're a liar, you're lying about me you infantile toad. Now Snot's it's time for you to put up or shut up...this is where the rubber meets the road and I know for a fact you can't prove a damn thing....liar. Maybe you can ask Hairy Back to help ya out...LOL

This is fun :)

Kind of like Chris Kyle's claims of having two Silver Stars?

I've already posted a link stating the Navy records your dumbass site received were excised. Learn what that means and then get off your silly tirade about Kyle. You and anyone trying to disparage him are just miserable little assholes, nothing more and nothing less. End of it

I know full well about the left's faux support for our military, I've seen it first hand
"first hand"? You serve? When, where?

Otherwise STFU

I never said I served Snottie but I know plenty who have and my best friend fell in Iraq...I saw first hand how he was treated by your little leftist assholes. Now YOU stfu you little nothing
Bi-Catfish never served but she stayed at a Holiday Inn?

I don't care what anyone says about him. He helped save many lives. In my book...that makes him a good soldier.

Normally, the personnel clerk handling a sailor’s separation is required to ensure that the awards match the service member’s official personnel file. It is unclear whether that was done in the case of Kyle’s DD214.
What does a Bi-Catfish know about PSD?

Ah there is the Hairy Back bull dyke and I know plenty about it. I doubt you do though because I doubt you served anymore than I believe Snots did. That one comment you made.....as soon as I saw it I knew you were a fraud ya miserable sock puppet master.

Now get back to marking my comments funny, that's all you're good for ya miserable old hag.

I've already posted a link stating the Navy records your dumbass site received were excised. Learn what that means and then get off your silly tirade about Kyle. You and anyone trying to disparage him are just miserable little assholes, nothing more and nothing less. End of it
That's why everybody corroborated that he was, in fact, lying, and his medal count wasn't altered when any other sensitive information was removed from his book.

Normally, the personnel clerk handling a sailor’s separation is required to ensure that the awards match the service member’s official personnel file. It is unclear whether that was done in the case of Kyle’s DD214.
What does a Bi-Catfish know about PSD?

Ah there is the Hairy Back bull dyke and I know plenty about it. I doubt you do though because I doubt you served anymore than I believe Snots did. That one comment you made.....as soon as I saw it I knew you were a fraud ya miserable sock puppet master.

Now get back to marking my comments funny, that's all you're good for ya miserable old hag.
What does Bi-Catfish know about PSD?

That's why everybody corroborated that he was, in fact, lying, and his medal count wasn't altered when any other sensitive information was removed from his book.

How many medals are listed on his official DD214? C'mom tell me the exact number that are listed on his official DD214.

Forum List

Back