Michael Cohen Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination, Leaving Anderson Cooper Stunned

Michael Cohen is the type of person Trump loves. That is why Trump kept him working for him for 12 years. But as with so many Trump employees, once he has no more use for you or you are a liability he kicks their ass out.
Cohen was willing to lie, steal and cheat for Trump. The personalitity traits that Trump loves.
the case is falling apart commie ... just like the cases in Georgia and Florida ... your biggest hope of imprisoning a political adversary is already swirling in the toilet ..

Last edited:
So, let's do a round of the 'Shame Sweepstakes':
  • Cheating with a sex-worker in a hotsheet hotel while the third and newest wife .. is home nursing his newborn son.
  • Cheating more on that same third wife with a Playboy model.
  • Cheating on his second wife with that now third wife.
  • Cheating with that second wife against his first wife.
  • Sexually assaulting and defaming the victim.

Shame it all gets so complicated.
I don't care, he kept employment up, kept inflation below 2%, he did not start any new wars or conflicts and stopped our men and women from being killed in Afghanistan. I don't care if he slept with a woman that was not his wife. It's very difficult to name a high profile, wealthy and powerful man who hasn't been unfaithful to his wife.

There are plenty of actors, singers and even corporate CEOs that I have personal lives or did things I personally do not approve of. I'm not marrying them, I'm buying a product, or in Trump's case watching my 401k grow and my country and the world be more peaceful. Even Bill Clinton's many instances of adultery affected me NOT AT ALL.

Last edited:
Cohen helped Spanky win the election & as thanks he fucked him over like he does to everybody. Trump is a loathsome, morally bankrupt scumbag, Trump humper.
1715913835451.png

Last edited:
Michael Cohen is the type of person Trump loves. That is why Trump kept him working for him for 12 years. But as with so many Trump employees, once he has no more use for you or you are a liability he kicks their ass out.
Cohen was willing to lie, steal and cheat for Trump. The personalitity traits that Trump loves.
1715913857054.png

Ok, so you want the judge to dismiss because you're scared shitless that the jury will convict, you Trump asseating pile of shit.

You're an idiot, you WISH there was no case here.
if the case was being prosecuted against anyone else the Trial would be dismissed ... and no Trump wont be acquitted in the communist shithole of NYC but it looks very likely that it may end in a hung jury ...

recently Cohen has been the type of lying sleazebag the left loves ..

the case is falling apart commie ... just like the case in Georgia and Florida ... your biggest hope of imprisoning a political adversary is already swirling in the toilet ..
The TDS afflicted dems thought they could take what they thought was their success with impeachment, and translate that over to the civil courts. Only problem is, they impeached a president without there being ANY crime committed, so he did not get convicted in the Senate. Now they are indicting Trump without there being a crime they can prove in court, and they will not not get convictions there either.

It's a bunch of swings and misses, you'd think they be embarrassed whiffing out every time up to bat, but no. The TDS has driven them insane.

And for the part 7 years the dnc embraced apparently

Trust fund baby? Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth thanks to Daddy. Couple that with the fact that he was born with larceny running thru his veins, we now have a corrupt lowlife conman on trial.

Anyone who thinks that Trump wasn't in on this plot & approved it is an imbecile.

Your TDS is alive and deep, better to have surgery to remove it.

The democrat's native language is lying... they only hoped a slow-witted shit missile like cohen could do it with a little more skill. He is a lawyer (professional liar).... right? And they've got his wife locked up in a basement somewhere half a click from being thrown in prison. What did she do? Fuck it, who cares.

The entire planet is laughing and pointing at these feckless fucks. :laughing0301:

And they'll wonder why Trump starts locking them up in 248 days.

Thanks for your opinion.

Now, can you tell us how this relates to the OP ?

As I said a few months back, when Alvin Bragg calls Michael Cohen to testify, he will be suborning perjury.

And Cohen hasn't disappointed. Cohen has committed multiple acts of perjury in his testimony to date.

If Alvin Bragg has a drop of decency, he will, on his own Motion, ask the court to drop all charges against Trump. The pollution of the trial is complete with Michael Cohen's perjury.

It was another bad day for the case against Donald Trump after the former president’s legal team absolutely destroyed Michael Cohen. But don’t take my word for it. Trump’s lawyer, Todd Blanche, was so effective at boxing Cohen in on his lies that he left CNN’s Anderson Cooper absolutely stunned.​
"But the last 20 minutes of court today right before the lunch break, it was incredible,” he admitted. "Elie Honig on my program last night had talked about, on a cross-examination, lawyers want to kind of put the witness in a — build a box around the witness and then slam it shut. That's what Todd Blanche did to Michael Cohen."
"I mean, the story that Todd Blanche just methodically went through, this sequence of events of this phone conversation that alleged — that Michael Cohen had testified to previously, that he had had this consequential phone conversation with Donald Trump, it was a 90-second phone conversation, I believe, was October 24 was the day it was testified to in — around 8:00 p.m. or so at night," he added.
Cooper explained how Blanche meticulously dismantled Cohen's previous testimony about a pivotal phone conversation with Trump. Blanche methodically scrutinized text message transcripts, revealing that harassing prank calls from a 14-year-old prompted Cohen's call to Trump, which was not solely about the Stormy Daniels affair.
This revelation, Cooper noted, undermines Cohen's credibility, as he had previously asserted that Trump approved the Stormy Daniels payment during that call. Cohen's narrative has shifted, casting doubt on his testimony implicating Trump in the affair.
"I think it's devastating,” Cooper added later. "I mean, for Michael Cohen's credibility on this, I mean, on this one particular topic."
He added, "Yes, I think, if I was a juror in this case, watching that, I would think this guy's making this up as he's going along or he's making this particular story up."

Cooper's mom might would be proud of that.

Yeah, I'm gonna leave that go right there.

So, let's do a round of the 'Shame Sweepstakes':
  • Cheating with a sex-worker in a hotsheet hotel while the third and newest wife .. is home nursing his newborn son.
  • Cheating more on that same third wife with a Playboy model.
  • Cheating on his second wife with that now third wife.
  • Cheating with that second wife against his first wife.
  • Sexually assaulting and defaming the victim.

Shame it all gets so complicated.

Moral Scold

Forum List

Back