Obozo Slimes "American Sniper" Chris Kyle

So Kyle pulled a John Kerry and overstated his career achievements while serving his country. Did the right make a big deal about Kerry? :laugh:

Kyle "overstated" nothing...if you didn't have the attention-span of a fruit fly you'd remember what you just read...if you read it which I doubt.

You mental midgets remind me of the Kerry defenders. Isn't it crazy how things go sometimes? :dunno:
Does this mean if Kyle was alive ewe would vote for him for President? As you did Kerry?

So Kyle pulled a John Kerry and overstated his career achievements while serving his country. Did the right make a big deal about Kerry? :laugh:

Kyle "overstated" nothing...if you didn't have the attention-span of a fruit fly you'd remember what you just read...if you read it which I doubt.

You mental midgets remind me of the Kerry defenders. Isn't it crazy how things go sometimes? :dunno:
Oh really????

Did Kyle put himself in for a bunch of awards so he could get out of Vietnam?

Does this mean if Kyle was alive ewe would vote for him for President? As you did Kerry?

Kyle didn't write his own after-action reports and put himself in for a Silver Star for shooting a kid with an empty RPG launcher in the back....and then returning the next day to a still-hot area to FILM A REENACTMENT of his "heroism". His craft and crew were put in unnecessary danger by the pompous jackass.

Oh really????

he didn't need to, he just claimed he had the awards later when he didn't.

it was investigated because some reporters came across some inconsistencies - and they looked into that because chris kyle was a pathological liar.

do you think kyle should have claim to medals he didn't earn?
Coming from someone who worships the pathological liar in the WH, what you say is nothing but a lie, stfu libtard.

Oh really????

he didn't need to, he just claimed he had the awards later when he didn't.
Kinda like obutholes claim he is qualified to be potus. Lying pos.

Further, it could very well be that Kyle never made an incorrect claim in his book. Anybody who's ever had work published knows by the time a copy editor and proofreader get through with an original transcript, any number of errors could occur. Tell your publisher he has to pull 100K copies off the market for a tiny error and see what happens.

it was investigated because some reporters came across some inconsistencies - and they looked into that because chris kyle was a pathological liar.

Coming from someone who worships the pathological liar in the WH, what you say is nothing but a lie, stfu libtard.
wow. an entire post of twisted ad hominem 'logic' without anything to say about the fact that
1)kyle is a pathological liar
2)he lied about his medals

Given Barry's continuing racist, gunophobic hatred of white people and the US Military, it's probably not surprising he'd try to slime Chris Kyle....and he has. Somehow the Navy decided it needed to "investigate" the notorious sniper's medal count....I wonder why? :uhh: And then the MSM tried to paint Kyle as a liar when all he did was sign the DD214 issued to him upon his departure from Navy.

WASHINGTON — Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, the late famed “American Sniper,” overstated the number of medals he was awarded for heroism, according to a Navy investigation released Friday. (BULLSHIT!)

The Navy personnel form that Kyle signed and initialed when he left the Navy in 2009 credited him with two Silver Star and six Bronze Star medals with “V” device for valor, according to the document. Kyle, whose best-selling book American Sniper was later made into a Hollywood blockbuster, wrote that he had been awarded two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars.

However, the Navy’s investigation of Kyle’s record, which began in 2012, determined that Kyle had commendations for one Silver Star and four Bronze Star medals with “V” devices. The service issued a revised form, known as the DD 214, on June 14. The Silver Star is the military’s third-highest award; the Medal of Honor and Service Cross are the first and second

Navy lowers medal count for SEAL Chris Kyle

Obama gave the order?

Further, it could very well be that Kyle never made an incorrect claim in his book. Anybody who's ever had work published knows by the time a copy editor and proofreader get through with an original transcript, any number of errors could occur. Tell your publisher he has to pull 100K copies off the market for a tiny error and see what happens.
so your defense is a man constantly pushing his book - even going so far as to lie about where the profits for the book were going to push copies - never bothered to correct the record on medals he didn't earn even while constantly on Fox because... why?

wow. an entire post of twisted ad hominem 'logic' without anything to say about the fact that
Obuhole is a bigger liar. Attacking a hero who has more class than any libtard, especially the puke in the WH, makes you look like an idiot, idiot.

Obuhole is a bigger liar.
what are you, 8?

no matter your opinion of the president does whatever he says or does make lying ok?

Forum List

Back