All Day, Every Day

... Realists aren't afraid....

Racists aren't "realists," they're cowards. That's why I call them what they are. Fundamentally, racism is an expression of fear. Real men and women don't live their lives prisoners to their fears, but racist do. It is what it is.

Racists believe that there are people of different genetics that make one group prone to be superior to another. I never made such an argument. The only person talking Racism here is you. Why? Because the word is a red herring that affords you the opportunity to not address anything on it's merits.

.... Realist simply observe and point out the way things are and act accordingly. You are an Idealist. You see the world the way you would like it to be, but not the way it is. .....

Wrong. Racists do not "observe the way things are," they view things through the irrational lens of their fears. They cannot see or think outside that flawed and fearful paradigm. Everything is thus distorted so that the worldview these weaklings have vested themselves in makes 'sense' to them. To clear-thinking adults it is simply ridiculous.

Once again, Racists are those who believe in the superiority of one race over the other via superior genetics. I never made such an argument. Yet another misdirect from Unkatare. Have no retort? Desperately need to find a way out of an argument you're losing? Simply cry racism and walk away. That'l teach em.

I realize that there will always be some cowards, weaklings, and idiots who are racists; but some of the defectives who frequent this part of the forum seem to spend every second of their lives in abject terror at the world around them. That kind of unremitting obsession has got to be exhausting.

There are Realists and Idealists. Realists aren't afraid, that's simply the way you choose to frame them as if name calling held any merit in an argument. Realist simply observe and point out the way things are and act accordingly. You are an Idealist. You see the world the way you would like it to be, but not the way it is. That's perfectly fine. Many people hold your view. It just so happens that idealists are wrong about 99% of the time because they overlook the truth in an effort to create what doesn't exist In order to fulfill their world view or political agenda.

The fact still remains: there are different people of different cultures and ethnicity's who value different things, act differently, and are more prone to negative behaviors in certain categories than others. No one disputes this fact but idealists.

You, of course, have it exactly backwards. Fatuous, illogical thinking and basic weakness of character and mind lead to erroneous conclusions like yours.
You do know the difference between contradicting someone and arguing with someone don't you? Perhaps you know the difference between name calling and refutation? Oh, why bother? :rolleyes:

.... Realist simply observe and point out the way things are and act accordingly. You are an Idealist. You see the world the way you would like it to be, but not the way it is. .....

Wrong. Racists do not "observe the way things are," they view things through the irrational lens of their fears. They cannot see or think outside that flawed and fearful paradigm. Everything is thus distorted so that the worldview these weaklings have vested themselves in makes 'sense' to them. To clear-thinking adults it is simply ridiculous.

I have interacted with people of all 'races,' religions, languages and creeds all my life from athletics to personal relationships to professional collaboration learning, teaching, and working with, for, and among every kind of people and every kind of person you can find. I have been around this blue meatball many times, and any peoples I haven't lived with and among abroad have come to me here from literally every corner of the globe. I see with clear perspective how all peoples are essentially the same and how all individuals are essentially distinct. Some people, out of fear, stupidity, or a desire to categorize and control, cannot or will not see people as individuals and that is where all the bullshit starts.

I see that you don't believe in the existence of culture? Individuals are different. Cultures are different. They can't all be winners. They can't all be the same. Some cultures are superior than others. Some cultures are inferior to others. This is a fact of life. Get over it.

.... Racism is an allegation, but proof? ... What standard of proof do you have? Just because you say so doesn't work. Prove IT. ...

And there are a few thousand more like that...

A sign that perhaps, you are getting carried away and getting too personal. It borders on mental illness, this obsession with you to go to such extreme as combing through anyone's posts and cutting and pasting. Lighten up, or see a doctor. You are getting creepy.

.... Racism is an allegation, but proof? ... What standard of proof do you have? Just because you say so doesn't work. Prove IT. ...

A sign that perhaps, you are getting carried away and getting too personal. It borders on mental illness, this obsession with you to go to such extreme as combing through anyone's posts and cutting and pasting. Lighten up, or see a doctor. You are getting creepy.

= you admit you were wrong. Got it.

I have interacted with people of all 'races,' religions, languages and creeds all my life from athletics to personal relationships to professional collaboration learning, teaching, and working with, for, and among every kind of people and every kind of person you can find. I have been around this blue meatball many times, and any peoples I haven't lived with and among abroad have come to me here from literally every corner of the globe. I see with clear perspective how all peoples are essentially the same and how all individuals are essentially distinct. Some people, out of fear, stupidity, or a desire to categorize and control, cannot or will not see people as individuals and that is where all the bullshit starts.

I see that you don't believe in the existence of culture? ...

I never said that, of course. You are grasping because you are obviously desperate.

Racists aren't "realists," they're cowards. That's why I call them what they are. Fundamentally, racism is an expression of fear. Real men and women don't live their lives prisoners to their fears, but racist do. It is what it is.

Racists believe that there are people of different genetics that make one group prone to be superior to another. I never made such an argument. The only person talking Racism here is you. Why? Because the word is a red herring that affords you the opportunity to not address anything on it's merits.

:lol: I can feel your fingers trembling as you desperately try to make your own definitions and spin out of what you realize is a dead-on exposure of what you are really about.

You got something, alright. You remind me of Don Quixote tilting at racist windmills . Or Senator J. McCarthy seeing a racists communists.
You are fixated with that racism bullshit. What you need is a good psychiatrist. Are you compensating for something? Never mind. I don't care.

You got something, alright. You remind me of Don Quixote tilting at racist windmills . Or Senator J. McCarthy seeing a racists communists.
You are fixated with that racism bullshit. What you need is a good psychiatrist. Are you compensating for something? Never mind. I don't care.

Feeling guilty, eh? You should.

:lol: I can feel your fingers trembling as you desperately try to make your own definitions and spin out of what you realize is a dead-on exposure of what you are really about.

My own definitions? What do you define as "Racist?" See what I mean? Realism and Idealism. Now you argue words don't mean what they mean because doing so would disarm you of your ability to falsely accuse people of what they aren't. Chasing after an ideal does not redefine reality.

Last edited:

I see that you don't believe in the existence of culture? ...

I never said that, of course. You are grasping because you are obviously desperate.

Good then, you agree that there are different cultures? Then by default there must be inferior and superior cultures. I'm glad you see it my way.

Good then, you agree that there are different cultures? Then by default there must be inferior and superior cultures. ......

Another illogical conclusion. Remember when I told you how transparent you are?

Good then, you agree that there are different cultures? Then by default there must be inferior and superior cultures. ......

This is the part where he expects me to respond by saying "Oh, I'm wrong because you say so without so much as an argumentative reply; I guess that settles it." Question: Why is it an illogical conclusion? Not that you're actually going to answer.

My own definitions? ....

Yes, your own definitions. Do you honestly not realize how transparent you are?

Love how you simply decide not to respond to anything damaging to your argument. ....

I responded directly to your question.

No, you contradicted it and ignored the argument in an effort to forgo an argument of your own. Not that you know the difference between argument and contradiction. Most of all of your responses are pure contradiction.

...." Question: Why is it an illogical conclusion? ....

What a surprise that you are entirely unfamiliar with the concept of logic.

Here you go: The conclusion does not follow from the premise.

...." Question: Why is it an illogical conclusion? ....

What a surprise that you are entirely unfamiliar with the concept of logic.

Here you go: The conclusion does not follow from the premise.

This is the part where I ask him what his premise was and he tells me to go back and read the non reply he posted earlier. Either you believe some cultures are superior to others or your a cultural relativist. There is no in between. I'm assuming you're a cultural relativist?

Forum List

Back