Zone1 Let's Discuss the word "Plantation"

The political pressure is not put on sane black Republicans. You don't see Micheal Steele whining about a democrat plantation and he get all kinds of respect from the black community. It the message of the black sellouts white Republicans push in front of us that's the problem. And it is the Republcan party doing exactly what you say Democrats are doing.
Gas lighting doesn't work with me. Sorry. But do have a good night.

Gas lighting doesn't work with me. Sorry. But do have a good night.
That's because what I posted was the truth. I am black, I know the black community better than you.

Whenever some wants to "discuss" something, what they mean is This is how I feel, now try and justify your worthless life while I call you racist. Discussion ended.

Whenever some wants to "discuss" something, what they mean is This is how I feel, now try and justify your worthless life while I call you racist. Discussion ended.
Did you even read the opening post? Any comments on what the topic of the thread is about? If not, keep out of this thread since it is in Zone 1.

The political pressure is not put on sane black Republicans. You don't see Micheal Steele whining about a democrat plantation and he get all kinds of respect from the black community. It the message of the black sellouts white Republicans push in front of us that's the problem. And it is the Republcan party doing exactly what you say Democrats are doing.
Michael Steele is controlled opposition, who only pretends that he's good house boy....Yet another Bushbot that the shitlibs now can't seem to get enough of, after portraying them as a baby step from Beelzebub himself all throughout the oughts.

That's because what I posted was the truth. I am black, I know the black community better than you.
You post "truth" from a perspective of a fantasy world where past is present and systemic racism against Black people is rampant. In all these years, you have not produced a single example of systemic racism that occurred after the 70s.

Vernon Jones is a bootlicking Tom.
LOL.............why did I know you'd go there.......your racism precedes you.

Blacks did not choose to live onthe plantation.
I can agree on that but when they make mention of still being held on the plantation by democrats.....duh
We were republicans for 100 years and all we got was Jim Crow.
Jim Crow by your favorite party, the democrats.
But naturally you would like a black person who you can make carry out the Republican racist agenda.
Clarence Thomas?

LOL.............why did I know you'd go there.......your racism precedes you.

I can agree on that but when they make mention of still being held on the plantation by democrats.....duh

Jim Crow by your favorite party, the democrats.

Clarence Thomas?
Why do whites like you invent definitions of racism? I have heard Vernon Jones and he makes no sense. But that's the type of black person those like you like.

Tell me, why do I like Michael Steele who is a black republican and never call him a bootlicker but I say that about Vernon Jones?

There is no democratic plantation. Republicans participated in Jim Crow.

Clarence Thomas is another sellout. Burt sonce he tries to kill anything thst helps blacks, you love him.

But, yet, here you are.

You will not convince anyone that you just happened to notice sudden, more use of the term on this forum.
We are all on here a lot, many a lot more than you... and none of us has noticed a thing. At all.
You seem to be the only one.
There seems to be more to this story.
The advice I have given many times in my career - "if something isn't make sense, then you are missing a piece of information that would make it - make sense".
I wonder what that is?
Your post is a lie. That is said frequently.

If liberals had not been champions of slavery the word would not have negative connotations. Same thing with words such as queer, gay etc.....all negative connotations.
Liberals were not the champions of slavery, the Radical Republicans would be considerd liberals today.

Incorrect.

Why do whites like you invent definitions of racism? I have heard Vernon Jones and he makes no sense. But that's the type of black person those like you like.

Tell me, why do I like Michael Steele who is a black republican and never call him a bootlicker but I say that about Vernon Jones?

There is no democratic plantation. Republicans participated in Jim Crow.

Clarence Thomas is another sellout. Burt sonce he tries to kill anything thst helps blacks, you love him.
Quit spreading your filth, liar.

"Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes passed by Southern Democrats after the Civil War that legalized racial segregation".

Quit spreading your filth, liar.

"Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes passed by Southern Democrats after the Civil War that legalized racial segregation".
Again, Republicans went along with these laws and practiced them. So Republicans were equally complicit.

You are the one lying.

Forum List

Back