All Day, Every Day

You did not answer it.

You're hopeless.

YOU....DID....NOT....ANSWER....IT....

Right over your head.

YOu are full of it,

And the part where you don't back up your claim by repeating your supposedly answer, is you being a jerk.

Whoosh!

YOu are full of it,

And the part where you don't back up your claim by repeating your supposedly answer, is you being a jerk.

You're hopeless.

Right over your head.

YOu are full of it,

Whoosh!

YOu are full of it,

Are you stomping your feet right now?

Right over your head.

YOu are full of it,

Whoosh!

YOu are full of it,

NOpe. This is very easy for me. All I have to do is note that you are still just being evasive.

And call you on it.

YOu are full of it,

Right over your head.

YOu are full of it,

Whoosh!

YOu are full of it,

NOpe. This is very easy for me. All I have to do is note that you are still just being evasive.

And call you on it.

YOu are full of it,

"Ooooh, you big meany jerk!" :lol:

Forum List

Back