Al Sharpton: I'm black, I can't be racist

that's the stupidest statement i've ever seen. discuss!
The floor is yours.

How can black people be racist ? When people talk about black ppl being racist what they are talking about is NAME- CALLING.

But show me a list of negative things that black people can do to whites AND NOT be severely punished.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The floor is yours.

How can black people be racist ? When people talk about black ppl being racist what they are talking about is NAME- CALLING.

But show me a list of negative things that black people can do to whites AND NOT be severely punished.
Perhaps you need an education. Racist :1)" Showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another." 2) " A person who believes in racism, the doctrine that ones own racial group is superior or that a particular group is inferior to the others." 3) " The belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

The floor is yours.

Perhaps you need an education. Racist :1)" Showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another." 2) " A person who believes in racism, the doctrine that ones own racial group is superior or that a particular group is inferior to the others." 3) " The belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

We all know the definition. So what's your point?

Because talking about recorded group and individual behavior by a race that shows it has those traits and capacities is not defined as racism.

I know the ideology of racism.

But you can't measure someone's ideology.

This is why calling a white person racist is pointless because your talking about someone's inner state.

I don't give care what white supremacist think about black people. I only care what they do.

But if you just narrow it down to an idea, then yeah sure anyone be racist.

But as a system. Black people can't be racist.

Although a black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this rarely happens because

A) There are very few black people in authority positions
B) And even when there are, there are always authorities above those black people who are white, and who would not stand for that sh*t.
C) Even in a case where a black person had power (as with President Obama), he was not free to do anything to oppress white people (even if he wanted 2), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black ppl to oppress white people does not exist.

The floor is yours.

We all know the definition. So what's your point?

Because talking about recorded group and individual behavior by a race that shows it has those traits and capacities is not defined as racism.
Obviously Paul doesn't know what it means. He equates racism to power.

This is why calling a white person racist is pointless because your talking about someone's inner state.

I don't give care what white supremacist think about black people. I only care what they do.

Although a black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this rarely happens because

B) And even when there are, there are always authorities above those black people who are white, and who would not stand for that sh*t.
C) Even in a case where a black person had power (as with President Obama), he was not free to do anything to oppress white people (even if he wanted 2), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black ppl to oppress white people does not exist.
As a system, Black people can be racist. What part don't you get? You are denying facts.

As a system, Black people can be racist. What part don't you get? You are denying facts.

You are ignoring every word said to you. Blacks just have to be racist because you believe we are.

You do have to have power to make racism real. Other than that it's just name calling. And what you call racism in blacks is basically name calling. I'm not saying it's not racist but it's not legislation passed that denies you anything either.

You are ignoring every word said to you. Blacks just have to be racist because you believe we are.

You do have to have power to make racism real. Other than that it's just name calling. And what you call racism in blacks is basically name calling. I'm not saying it's not racist but it's not legislation passed that denies you anything either.
You are clueless. Your nearsightedness and inability to understand the basic concept is telling. I'm not ignoring every word. I am discounting a lot of it because you, the other person and Al Sharpton are simply incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are clueless. Your nearsightedness and inability to understand the basic concept is telling. I'm not ignoring every word. I am discounting a lot of it because you, the other person and Al Sharpton are simply incorrect.
Look.

When black people lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, writing books to prove how stupid white people, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back and controlling in every imaginable way, while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense

You're looking pathetic. You're not just flogging a dead horse...you're whipping the skeleton.

Look.

When black people lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, writing books to prove how stupid white people, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back and controlling in every imaginable way, while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense

You're looking pathetic. You're not just flogging a dead horse...you're whipping the skeleton.
As usual, you are wrong. If a person of any color or race oppresses, denies, beats the hell out of another person because of race or color, it is racism plain and simple. Racism doesn't have to be institutionalized, be a large group or have control of a political or social party. By the way black people have disrupted business, neighborhoods ( Rodney King Riots, The O.J. Simpson trial, Watts riots, Riots in Baltimore. There is stereotyping by blacks, there are books written by blacks that are anti white. You need to first be honest with yourself.

As usual, you are wrong. If a person of any color or race oppresses, denies, beats the hell out of another person because of race or color, it is racism plain and simple.
I knew you'd go for the violent angle.

A black person committing a violent act towards a white person is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm whites, in fact, he will go to jail forever

However, white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious, is pretty impotent.

This black man says he hates white people and wants white people killed.

And yet what kind of power does he have ? None. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly,
Racism doesn't have to be institutionalized, be a large group or have control of a political or social party. By the way black people have disrupted business, neighborhoods ( Rodney King Riots, The O.J. Simpson trial, Watts riots, Riots in Baltimore. There is stereotyping by blacks, there are books written by blacks that are anti white. You need to first be honest with yourself.
And what's were all them riots over ? Systematic racism.

But if black people are just as racist as white people then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do (like get a job, own a home etc)?

As usual, you are wrong. If a person of any color or race oppresses, denies, beats the hell out of another person because of race or color, it is racism plain and simple.
I knew you'd go for the violent angle.

A black person committing a violent act towards a white person is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm whites, in fact, he will go to jail forever

However, white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious, is pretty impotent.

This black man says he hates white people and wants white people killed.

And yet what kind of power does he have ? None. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly,
Racism doesn't have to be institutionalized, be a large group or have control of a political or social party. By the way black people have disrupted business, neighborhoods ( Rodney King Riots, The O.J. Simpson trial, Watts riots, Riots in Baltimore. There is stereotyping by blacks, there are books written by blacks that are anti white. You need to first be honest with yourself.
And what's were all them riots over ? Systematic racism.

But if black people are just as racist as white people then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do (like get a job, own a home etc)?

You don't get it. You only want to support your pathetic narrative which is based not on what true racism is but what you want it to be. You ignore the base of racism and what it means. You also want to say that all the riots were because of systematic racism, Nice talking point but unrealistic or true.

I am done with you. Your inability to look at this objectively and honestly doesn't warrant further discussion. Peddle your victimhood to someone that is as unwilling to look at the truth as you.

Which is just a roundabout way of admitting that when whites finally become a minority, blacks will feel justified in doing all of those things to us. Which is why it's important that we never allow you fuckers to take control.

You don't get it. You only want to support your pathetic narrative which is based not on what true racism is but what you want it to be. You ignore the base of racism and what it means.
True racism is what you do.

But most white people see racism as an individual thing. Racism is purely personal to whites. But to blacks, racism is systemic.

These differences in perception make sense because white people have not been the targets of systemic racism in the USA, so it is much easier for white people to view the matter in personal terms.

But for black people ? Racism is a system. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority).

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists. And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

These are guys with real power and real muscle and real influence who can easily wreck black ppls lives. That's racism as a system.
You also want to say that all the riots were because of systematic racism, Nice talking point but unrealistic or true.
OK. So what were the civil rights riots in the 1960's over then ?
I am done with you. Your inability to look at this objectively and honestly doesn't warrant further discussion. Peddle your victimhood to someone that is as unwilling to look at the truth as you.
As I've said many times.

You're talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound really good when your with your white mom, dad and friends. They sound really good when no-one is there to check them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Look.

As usual, you are wrong. If a person of any color or race oppresses, denies, beats the hell out of another person because of race or color, it is racism plain and simple. Racism doesn't have to be institutionalized, be a large group or have control of a political or social party. By the way black people have disrupted business, neighborhoods ( Rodney King Riots, The O.J. Simpson trial, Watts riots, Riots in Baltimore. There is stereotyping by blacks, there are books written by blacks that are anti white. You need to first be honest with yourself.

I am right. I know I am right.

You talk about being honest but whites here especially in this section cannot do hat. You talk about The Rodney King riots. Why did that happen?

O.J.? What did that decision disrupt? How many cases of murder of blacks by whites have not even gone to trial, much less convicted even when everybody knew the white person did it?

Why were their riots in Watts? Or Baltimore?

Why would blacks write books that are anti white?

You seem unable to understand any of these things as to the cause of the problem. Instead of you being honest you want to argue about how backs can be racists. Whites have practiced racism against us since at least 1641. That is 377 years. By any means they could. Blacks have not done that.

Your argument amounts to me walking up and punching you in the mouth, then when you hit me back in the mouth back I ignore what started the problem to tell you how wrong it is to punch people in the mouth. So maybe you consider being honest.

To be clear: members of any race can be racist. Minorities have far less ability to apply their racism on a systemic level than whites do as the majority.

Systemic racism is a form or manifestation of racism. Being unable to effect racism systemically does not prevent any person from being racist.

You don't get it. You only want to support your pathetic narrative which is based not on what true racism is but what you want it to be. You ignore the base of racism and what it means.
True racism is what you do.

But most white people see racism as an individual thing. Racism is purely personal to whites. But to blacks, racism is systemic.

These differences in perception make sense because white people have not been the targets of systemic racism in the USA, so it is much easier for white people to view the matter in personal terms.

But for black people ? Racism is a system. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority).

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists. And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

These are guys with real power and real muscle and real influence who can easily wreck black ppls lives. That's racism as a system.
You also want to say that all the riots were because of systematic racism, Nice talking point but unrealistic or true.
OK. So what were the civil rights riots in the 1960's over then ?
As I've said many times.

You're talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound really good when your with your white mom, dad and friends. They sound really good when no-one is there to check them.
My white Mom and White Dad have passed. My friends whom many are black agree with me. You say that the definition of racist/racism changes by color. You ignore the basic fundamentals of racism and try to change a definition to support your narrative. once again, since you seem to be learning impaired, Racism does not need an institution, system or control to exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Look.

I am right. I know I am right.

You talk about being honest but whites here especially in this section cannot do hat. You talk about The Rodney King riots. Why did that happen?

O.J.? What did that decision disrupt? How many cases of murder of blacks by whites have not even gone to trial, much less convicted even when everybody knew the white person did it?

Why were their riots in Watts? Or Baltimore?

Why would blacks write books that are anti white?

You seem unable to understand any of these things as to the cause of the problem. Instead of you being honest you want to argue about how backs can be racists. Whites have practiced racism against us since at least 1641. That is 377 years. By any means they could. Blacks have not done that.

Your argument amounts to me walking up and punching you in the mouth, then when you hit me back in the mouth back I ignore what started the problem to tell you how wrong it is to punch people in the mouth. So maybe you consider being honest.
I never said white racism didn't exist. You cant admit that racism can exist in blacks. You don't get it at all. The other poster said that blacks don't disrupt business or neighborhoods, they do. The other poster said that blacks don't write books about how bad white people are, they do. The reasoning behind them is not being argued. The argument is the failure of the two of you to admit what true racism is and that any race is capable and does practice it. So to go to your opening remarks; no you are not right. Until you can be honest about the abilities of any race to be racist, you can never have an honest conversation.

Forum List

Back