Al Sharpton: I'm black, I can't be racist

it is not the black man who is on trial, whose qualities are giving trouble to the nation. the real all-commanding question is whether American justice, American liberty, American civilization, American Christianity, can be made to protect all American citizens.

...that's what all the blacks think--they are perfect. inhuman incapable of any wrong
..when they steal, attack the clerk, then attack the white cop, it's the cop's fault!!!!!????
..when they have a gun, and fight the cop's, then get shot, it's the cops' fault

...that's what all the blacks think--they are perfect. inhuman incapable of any wrong
..when they steal, attack the clerk, then attack the white cop, it's the cop's fault!!!!!????
..when they have a gun, and fight the cop's, then get shot, it's the cops' fault

"That's what all the blacks think"? Really? :lol:
yes--there are not 1 or 5 or ten protesting/etc--

all the black celebrities/sports players/etc also say that crap
..maybe a few don't, but MOST do

:lmao:

It must be nice to feel comfortable speaking for such a large group of people. And I wonder, do you think this is true worldwide, or only in the US, or in North America, what? There are blacks all over the world, do all of them think the same way? :p

When you find a post from me whereby I declare the superiority of blacks then you can call me a racist. But pointing out instances of white racism is not that.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

When all you do is point out instances of white racism...you're probably as big a racist as the people you're being critical of, IM2! I'm amused by how you liberals think we all need to take classes about "implicit racial bias" when most of you are so blatantly biased towards everyone who doesn't share your political views that it's become farce.

Pointing out white racism is not racist. Racism is not a political view either.
Pointing out black racism isn't racist either.

When you find that black racism to point out, let me know. For what you call black racism is some shit whites like you made up because you don't like hearing about your racism.
You want to see black racism? Go look in a mirror.

When you find that black racism to point out, let me know. For what you call black racism is some shit whites like you made up because you don't like hearing about your racism.

When all you do is point out instances of white racism...you're probably as big a racist as the people you're being critical of, IM2! I'm amused by how you liberals think we all need to take classes about "implicit racial bias" when most of you are so blatantly biased towards everyone who doesn't share your political views that it's become farce.

There is a difference between racism in an individual and systemic racism.

I bet you looked in the mirror, so now you know what black racism is. Pretty ugly, right? :biggrin:

It must be nice to feel comfortable speaking for such a large group of people. And I wonder, do you think this is true worldwide, or only in the US, or in North America, what? There are blacks all over the world, do all of them think the same way? :p
oo-so most blacks don't care when a black criminal gets shot??
etc??
how come they don't call out Sharpton and the many others that talk crap?

etc??

1. You didn't answer my question. Which blacks are you speaking of? All blacks in the world? All blacks in North America? All blacks in the US?

2. What makes you think you have the knowledge to speak for whichever group of "all blacks" it is you are speaking for? Do you honestly think every member of any race thinks alike?

3. What are you talking about with "most blacks don't care when a black criminal gets shot??" Is that a statement or a question, and if it is a question, what is it you are asking: are you asking if most blacks care if a black criminal is shot? I wouldn't know, as I don't know most blacks. I don't know most of any racial or ethnic group. No one does. ;)

4. Who isn't calling at "Sharpton and the many others that talk crap"? You still haven't clarified what group you are speaking about. Also, who are the many others, and what crap in particular are they talking that you think needs to be called out? For that matter, what constitutes "calling out"? Should blacks be posting en masse on USMB so you can see that they call out these people? :lol:

This conversation might go better if you could be a little clearer in your posting. Is English not your first language?

etc??

1. You didn't answer my question. Which blacks are you speaking of? All blacks in the world? All blacks in North America? All blacks in the US?

2. What makes you think you have the knowledge to speak for whichever group of "all blacks" it is you are speaking for? Do you honestly think every member of any race thinks alike?

3. What are you talking about with "most blacks don't care when a black criminal gets shot??" Is that a statement or a question, and if it is a question, what is it you are asking: are you asking if most blacks care if a black criminal is shot? I wouldn't know, as I don't know most blacks. I don't know most of any racial or ethnic group. No one does. ;)

4. Who isn't calling at "Sharpton and the many others that talk crap"? You still haven't clarified what group you are speaking about. Also, who are the many others, and what crap in particular are they talking that you think needs to be called out? For that matter, what constitutes "calling out"? Should blacks be posting en masse on USMB so you can see that they call out these people? :lol:

This conversation might go better if you could be a little clearer in your posting. Is English not your first language?
you know we are talking about the US
so the blacks are ok with criminals being shot?? but they BURN/loot/destroy ....?????!!!!!!!
LA riots
Ferguson
etc

I think I know hat Montrovant. But I also think whites are mistaken to believe they can call us racists for the same reason we do them when we have not done the same things to whites as whites have done to us. We do have the right to be angry about the way we have been treated. And whites need to learn that what they have done through the generations has created distrust.

I think I know hat Montrovant. But I also think whites are mistaken to believe they can call us racists for the same reason we do them when we have not done the same things to whites as whites have done to us. We do have the right to be angry about the way we have been treated. And whites need to learn that what they have done through the generations has created distrust.

The reason for being so doesn't change whether someone is racist.

Being angry at mistreatment is not racism.

However, there are racists in every racial group. Always have been, always will be most likely.

etc??

so the blacks are ok with criminals being shot?? but they BURN/loot/destroy ....?????!!!!!!!
LA riots
Ferguson
etc

Great! So you meant all blacks in the US, not just all blacks. That's progress!

What makes you think you can speak for all blacks in the US? What makes you think you can speak for a majority of blacks in the US, even? Particularly when you say something as over the top as all blacks thinking they are perfect humans?

Again you bring up criminals being shot. What does that have to do with you saying all blacks think they are perfect?

What makes you think that all blacks are or are not OK with criminals being shot?

Do you think all blacks BURN/loot/destroy? Do you think rioters represent all blacks?

It's hard to be sure with the way you post, but you seem to be looking at bad examples and extrapolating that onto millions of people. Does the same apply to other groups, racial or otherwise?

However, there are racists in every racial group. Always have been, always will be most likely.

But that's why Sharpton is called a racist.

etc??

LA riots
Ferguson
etc

What makes you think you can speak for all blacks in the US? What makes you think you can speak for a majority of blacks in the US, even? Particularly when you say something as over the top as all blacks thinking they are perfect humans?

Again you bring up criminals being shot. What does that have to do with you saying all blacks think they are perfect?

What makes you think that all blacks are or are not OK with criminals being shot?

Do you think all blacks BURN/loot/destroy? Do you think rioters represent all blacks?

It's hard to be sure with the way you post, but you seem to be looking at bad examples and extrapolating that onto millions of people. Does the same apply to other groups, racial or otherwise?

Not to harmonica.

That's why Sharpton is called a racist by whom?

I doubt every person who considers Sharpton a racist does so for the same reason. Besides, I think I've heard him described as a race-baiter more often than a racist.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

This has gone way past stupid. Start naming laws and policies enacted by blacks that were made to deny whites of opportunities in America.

As far as I can recall all racist policies, legislation and laws have been voted in by the Democratic Party.. You vote Democratic Party, correct? Your problem is with them and yourself obviously.

Also ...multiple decades of Democratic Party ghettos and you could careless, correct?

Last edited:

etc??

LA riots
Ferguson
etc

...so--according to your reasoning--- there is not a major problem of racism in the US--because I [ hahahhahahahah ] don't represent all whites
...all this stupid crap about racism is false--according to your reasoning
all this stuff about blacks being discriminated against is false--according to your reasoning

That's why Sharpton is called a racist by whom?

I doubt every person who considers Sharpton a racist does so for the same reason. Besides, I think I've heard him described as a race-baiter more often than a racist.

By the republicans, conservatives, alt right racists. All of who frequent this forum. And yes, they do call Sharpton a racist for those reasons. And calling him a race baiter is saying he's a racist.

Forum List

Back