Al Sharpton: I'm black, I can't be racist

Yes I do. For you to make an assumption like that shows your ignorance.
3 Questions I ask whites who say they have black friends
  1. Can you name your black friends ? (First and Last names)
  2. Could you tell me where they grew up ?
  3. Could you dial them on your phone and let them speak to them ?
I don;t think I've ever met a white person who says they have black friends and said yes to all three.

They usually fail at the first question, but they ALWAYS fail at the last question and it's always something about "how they don't there black friend's number"

Unlike their white friends, whose numbers are right there in their phone, ready to be called up.

But I say "OK. I'll cut them slack" and I ask for an e-mail. Nope they don't have that either.

Why ? Because your lying. White people don't have black friends. Not real ones. Do you go over to your black friends house ? Do you invite there kids over ? Do you drop your kids off at there place ?

Yeah...you getting the picture now fool ?

We all know people...but a friend is something else and none of ur real friends are black

Tell me when I'm lying ?

3 Questions
  3. And could dial them on your phone and speak to me ?
I don;t think I've ever met a white person who says they have black friends and said yes to all three.

They usually fail at the first question, but they ALWAYS fail at the last question and it's always something about "how they don't there black friend's number"

Unlike their white friends, whose numbers are right there in their phone, ready to be called up.

But I say "OK. I'll cut them slack" and I ask for an e-mail. Nope they don't have that either.

Why ? Because your lying. White people don't have black friends. Not real ones. Do you go over to your black friends house ? Do you invite there kids over ? Do you drop your kids off at there place ?

We all know people...but friend is something else and none of ur real friends are black

Tell me when I'm lying ?
This entire rant of yours is a lie. Yes to all three. We are at their houses quite often, their kids play with mine. Numbers are in my phone as in my wife's phone. I don't need to give you my friends personal information. The racist and ignorance that consumes you is out in full bloom , not only that, you have now crossed over into being obnoxious.

3 Questions

We all know people...but friend is something else and none of ur real friends are black

Tell me when I'm lying ?
This entire rant of yours is a lie. Yes to all three. We are at their houses quite often, their kids play with mine. Numbers are in my phone as in my wife's phone. I don't need to give you my friends personal information. The racist and ignorance that consumes you is out in full bloom , not only that, you have now crossed over into being obnoxious.
1b50722ee3d333e81967179e9055b4d2.jpg

3 Questions

Tell me when I'm lying ?
1b50722ee3d333e81967179e9055b4d2.jpg
You’re an idiot. Your opinions and thoughts are of no value. You are to close minded and unwilling to see and accept reality. Go away. You are now on ignore. You are not worth my time.

We all know people...but a friend is something else and none of ur real friends are black

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Do you have any white friends?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

White people don't have black friends? WTF?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

There is no such thing as friends between white and black people in a system of white supremacy

When you see white and black or even white and non whites interact.

What do you see ?

TACKINESS

It's fking 100% tacky the way whites and blacks interact. Seriously you put 10 white and 10 black people in a room and ask them to interact all you will see is tackiness/

Why ? Because the economic relationship between whites and blacks is tacky, the criminal justice system relationship between whites and blacks is tacky, the employment relationship is tacky, the health relationship is tacky...everything is tacky, tacky, tacky

But you think with all that fked up, tacky, fake, fking, bullshit, the fake bullshit smiles, the faking that whites and blacks do to get along with each other is COMICAL.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

There is no such thing as friends between white and black people in a system of white supremacy

What do you see ?

TACKINESS

It's fking 100% tacky the way whites and blacks interact. Seriously you put 10 white and 10 black people in a room and ask them to interact all you will see is tackiness/

Why ? Because the economic relationship between whites and blacks is tacky, the criminal justice system relationship between whites and blacks is tacky, the employment relationship is tacky, the health relationship is tacky...everything is tacky, tacky, tacky

But you think with all that fked up, tacky, fake, fking, bullshit, the fake bullshit smiles, the faking that whites and blacks do to get along with each other is COMICAL.

You didn't answer the question: Do you have any white friends?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

What do you see ?

TACKINESS

No. I dont have any white friends.

Last edited:

Tell me when I'm lying ?

What do you see ?

TACKINESS

No and furthermore

I HAVE NOT AND WOULD NOT HAVE SEX OR ENGAGE IN ANY TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP WITH A WHITE WOMAN.

Why ?

Black people and white people have been having sex for centuries.......TONS OF IT.

H.A.S N.O.T S.O.L.V..E.D T.H.E R.A.C.E P.R.O.B.L.E.M

That should be thought about

Okay, next question: Do you know any blacks with white friends?

You don't get it. You only want to support your pathetic narrative which is based not on what true racism is but what you want it to be. You ignore the base of racism and what it means.
True racism is what you do.

But most white people see racism as an individual thing. Racism is purely personal to whites. But to blacks, racism is systemic.

These differences in perception make sense because white people have not been the targets of systemic racism in the USA, so it is much easier for white people to view the matter in personal terms.

But for black people ? Racism is a system. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority).

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists. And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

These are guys with real power and real muscle and real influence who can easily wreck black ppls lives. That's racism as a system.
You also want to say that all the riots were because of systematic racism, Nice talking point but unrealistic or true.
OK. So what were the civil rights riots in the 1960's over then ?
I am done with you. Your inability to look at this objectively and honestly doesn't warrant further discussion. Peddle your victimhood to someone that is as unwilling to look at the truth as you.
As I've said many times.

You're talking points sound good on stormfront. They sound really good when your with your white mom, dad and friends. They sound really good when no-one is there to check them.
All of them were fired, moron.

According to your own logic they can’t be racist.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

What do you see ?

TACKINESS

You are a racist idiot to ignorant in your beliefs to be a useful person to society. I took you off ignore because, like watching an accident, I can’t take my eyes off it. You are a train wreck waiting to happen. You wear your victim hood as a badge. Please,please post moronic drivel to amuse the intelligent masses. I eagerly await your next racist, ill informed and anger induced post.

Perhaps you need an education. Racist :1)" Showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another." 2) " A person who believes in racism, the doctrine that ones own racial group is superior or that a particular group is inferior to the others." 3) " The belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."
I know the ideology of racism.

But you can't measure someone's ideology.

This is why calling a white person racist is pointless because your talking about someone's inner state.

I don't give care what white supremacist think about black people. I only care what they do.

But if you just narrow it down to an idea, then yeah sure anyone be racist.

But as a system. Black people can't be racist.

Although a black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this rarely happens because

A) There are very few black people in authority positions
B) And even when there are, there are always authorities above those black people who are white, and who would not stand for that sh*t.
C) Even in a case where a black person had power (as with President Obama), he was not free to do anything to oppress white people (even if he wanted 2), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black ppl to oppress white people does not exist.
As a system, Black people can be racist. What part don't you get? You are denying facts.

You are ignoring every word said to you. Blacks just have to be racist because you believe we are.

You do have to have power to make racism real. Other than that it's just name calling. And what you call racism in blacks is basically name calling. I'm not saying it's not racist but it's not legislation passed that denies you anything either.
You are clueless. Your nearsightedness and inability to understand the basic concept is telling. I'm not ignoring every word. I am discounting a lot of it because you, the other person and Al Sharpton are simply incorrect.
Look.

When black people lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, writing books to prove how stupid white people, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back and controlling in every imaginable way, while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense

You're looking pathetic. You're not just flogging a dead horse...you're whipping the skeleton.
Nobody is doing that today and we weren't here when those horrific things happened. You and IM2 constantly make negative comments about whites globally, as if we are one, you dislike whites and stereotype them by their skin color, that is racist

Tell me when I'm lying ?
What a joke! I also have black friends, and no I won't list their names, don't be stupid. No, they don't come to my place, I don't go to their place. I have white friends that I don't go visit. It does not minimize the friendship.

Tell me when I'm lying ?
What a joke! I also have black friends, and no I won't list their names, don't be stupid. No, they don't come to my place, I don't go to their place. I have white friends that I don't go visit. It does not minimize the friendship.
The two of them are pathetic. Their lives must be miserable.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

What do you see ?

TACKINESS

No. I dont have any white friends.

Well? Do you know any blacks with white friends?

Forum List

Back