Where is Al Sharpton? All these Black voters "falling for right wing propaganda" and their leader is silent!

The white race pimps tell people like Marathon Mike that Al Sharpton is the leader of all blacks in America. Sharpton doesn't lead me anywhere, but I respect what he's doing.

But let's get to the title of this thread. Every 4 years the racist media in America starts running stories about how blacks are running away from the democratic party in droves. But when you see any republican event, you may see a black person here and there. Then you have the random black interviewed by the racist mediia and that one black person is supposed to prove there is a mass exodus to the republican party.

But moron mike the truth is this, most blacks are independent. But we will vote democrat because generally what the Republicans have had to offer are racists peices of shit whose policies would take us back to Jim Crow. And as long as people like the OP are members of the Republican party, I will vote democrat or green.

The white race pimps tell people like Marathon Mike that Al Sharpton is the leader of all blacks in America. Sharpton doesn't lead me anywhere, but I respect what he's doing.

But let's get to the title of this thread. Every 4 years the racist media in America starts running stories about how blacks are running away from the democratic party in droves. But when you see any republican event, you may see a black person here and there. Then you have the random black interviewed by the racist mediia and that one black person is supposed to prove there is a mass exodus to the republican party.

But moron mike the truth is this, most blacks are independent. But we will vote democrat because generally what the Republicans have had to offer are racists peices of shit whose policies would take us back to Jim Crow. And as long as people like the OP are members of the Republican party, I will vote democrat or green.
This has been very informative. both IM2 and MarcATL reject Al Sharpton as a Black leader. I was always told Sharpton picked up the Civil Rights torch left by Martin Luther King. After all, he was Obama's Race Advsior and made frequent trips to the White House. Whenever there is a case of Racial Injustice, Sharpton is there. Why the rejection? :dunno:

Looks like I struck a nerve, my my all the swearing and racial insults! You seem to be confused about basis for "Blacks leaving the democratic party in droves". That is based on multiple polls reported by your Democrat Controlled news outlets such as CNN, MSNBC etc. Your weak attempt to explain it away and hide behind a wall of racism has failed again.

Because that is what he calls himself.
I could call myself the Pope. Wouldn’t make it true.

Besides that, we all know you guys have your messiah. He tells you what to think. Now, I’m not black but I think black people, unlike MAGA can think for themselves. They don’t actually need someone to tell them what to think and how to act.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back