Zone1 Black Racists

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So for all of you who say that I don't ever say anything about black racism.

Now generally when I have created a thread about racism, it has been about policies initiated by whites that have impacted blacks. I have done so in response to the racist depictions of blacks I have seen generally by the rght and by Trump supporters specifically. But let's do something different here. I am going to show you legitimate black racists. We will start with this one:

Mark Robinson's Bizarre Ramble: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

On Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson won the GOP primary to become his party’s nominee for North Carolina governor, presumably with the help of female voters.

But just four years ago, Robinson invoked a bizarre hypothetical in which he said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

“I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote,” Robinson said in a newly resurfaced video of his remarks at a March 2020 event hosted by the Republican Women of Pitt County.

This man doesn't seem to understand that when women didn't vote, HE COULD NOT VOTE EITHER.

Mark Robinson has said that the Civil Rights Act was garbage and he disparaged Dr. King. Had this man and been white, he would be roundly criticiized as a racist. So why should he get slack cut to him or special rights and priviledges because he is black speaking the same racism?

A couple of years ago, Californians decided to hold a recall election for Governor. One of the Candidates for governor was Larry Elder. On the surface, Elder looked like the perfect candidate to get the support from communities of color and perhaps turn some progressive whites into Republican voters. He was from South Central Los Angeles. He made his way out of the hood, got educated, and made himself relatively wealthy through hard work and resilience. Sometimes the ocean looks nice and calm on the surface, but what goes on underwater is the gruesome survival of the fittest.

Elder is a black man who has seen continuing acts of white racism and rallies held by white supremacists but claims white supremacy is fake news. He is proud to claim that his opinions about blacks allow whites to have racists views. He has distorted statistics to help support the racist claim of extra high black crime and violence—almost everything he has done advances the aims and beliefs of white supremacists.

Blacks boycotted his radio show in his hometown. Elder is a man who mentored a white nationalist, Stephen Miller, to help him be more of a racist. He is a 70 something black man who has stated that he would have opposed the Civil Rights Act. Elder has all kinds of criticism for blacks, but what has he done to provide solutions? Friends of mine from South Central Los Angeles tell me Elder has done nothing for the black community. Robert Woodson speaks much of the same crazy, but at least he has created an organization that works to promote black entrepreneurship. But not Elder. Yet Elder is pushed out into the spotlight and empowered by Republican party support to have tried running as a candidate for governor in the largest state in America.

Ian Spiegelman, Larry Elder Once Said He’d Like to See a Stephen Miller Presidency, Los Angeles Magazine, August 30, 2021,
www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/larry-elder-stephen-miller/

Ryan Bort, A Guide to Larry Elder, the Right-Wing Extremist Who Could Be the Next Governor of California, Rolling Stone, Sep 14, 2021, www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-guide-to-larry-elder-the-right-wing-extremist-who-could-be-the-next-governor-of-california/ar-AAOqCJs

Had this man and the one above been white, they would be roundly criticiized as racists. So why should they get slack cut to them or special rights and priviledges because they are black speaking the same racism?

Black Racists​

are everywhere.....
1711130644713.png

LOL finally makes a thread about "black racists" and it isnt even racist. Its sexist.
You are a fucking joke. A chump. The white racists you blindly follow laugh at you. Good job.

LOL finally makes a thread about "black racists" and it isnt even racist. Its sexist.
You are a fucking joke. A chump. The white racists you blindly follow laugh at you. Good job.
did you notice his 2 examples are both Republicans?

Wonder if he can find any black Democrat racists?

So for all of you who say that I don't ever say anything about black racism.

Now generally when I have created a thread about racism, it has been about policies initiated by whites that have impacted blacks. I have done so in response to the racist depictions of blacks I have seen generally by the rght and by Trump supporters specifically. But let's do something different here. I am going to show you legitimate black racists. We will start with this one:

Mark Robinson's Bizarre Ramble: 'I Absolutely Want To Go Back To The America Where Women Couldn’t Vote'

On Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson won the GOP primary to become his party’s nominee for North Carolina governor, presumably with the help of female voters.

But just four years ago, Robinson invoked a bizarre hypothetical in which he said he’d “absolutely” like to return to the days when the 19th Amendment didn’t exist ― when women didn’t have the right to vote.

“I absolutely want to go back to the America where women couldn’t vote,” Robinson said in a newly resurfaced video of his remarks at a March 2020 event hosted by the Republican Women of Pitt County.

This man doesn't seem to understand that when women didn't vote, HE COULD NOT VOTE EITHER.

Mark Robinson has said that the Civil Rights Act was garbage and he disparaged Dr. King. Had this man and been white, he would be roundly criticiized as a racist. So why should he get slack cut to him or special rights and priviledges because he is black speaking the same racism?
you forgot a couple ...
1711133319162.png

1711133427347.png

I'd directly inquire about DEI policies .. which put unqualified individuals in roles where more qualified resources are available -- irrespective of race (e.g. attorneys - which has discussion about removing the BAR exam testing requirements, pilots and other roles).

A couple of years ago, Californians decided to hold a recall election for Governor. One of the Candidates for governor was Larry Elder. On the surface, Elder looked like the perfect candidate to get the support from communities of color and perhaps turn some progressive whites into Republican voters. He was from South Central Los Angeles. He made his way out of the hood, got educated, and made himself relatively wealthy through hard work and resilience. Sometimes the ocean looks nice and calm on the surface, but what goes on underwater is the gruesome survival of the fittest.

Elder is a black man who has seen continuing acts of white racism and rallies held by white supremacists but claims white supremacy is fake news. He is proud to claim that his opinions about blacks allow whites to have racists views. He has distorted statistics to help support the racist claim of extra high black crime and violence—almost everything he has done advances the aims and beliefs of white supremacists.

Blacks boycotted his radio show in his hometown. Elder is a man who mentored a white nationalist, Stephen Miller, to help him be more of a racist. He is a 70 something black man who has stated that he would have opposed the Civil Rights Act. Elder has all kinds of criticism for blacks, but what has he done to provide solutions? Friends of mine from South Central Los Angeles tell me Elder has done nothing for the black community. Robert Woodson speaks much of the same crazy, but at least he has created an organization that works to promote black entrepreneurship. But not Elder. Yet Elder is pushed out into the spotlight and empowered by Republican party support to have tried running as a candidate for governor in the largest state in America.

Ian Spiegelman, Larry Elder Once Said He’d Like to See a Stephen Miller Presidency, Los Angeles Magazine, August 30, 2021,
www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/larry-elder-stephen-miller/

Ryan Bort, A Guide to Larry Elder, the Right-Wing Extremist Who Could Be the Next Governor of California, Rolling Stone, Sep 14, 2021, www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-guide-to-larry-elder-the-right-wing-extremist-who-could-be-the-next-governor-of-california/ar-AAOqCJs

Had this man and the one above been white, they would be roundly criticiized as racists. So why should they get slack cut to them or special rights and priviledges because they are black speaking the same racism?
Friends of mine from South Central Los Angeles tell me Elder has done nothing for the black community

i lived 30 miles from there.....who has done anything for south central?....it is not a nice place to go for a stroll...

Friends of mine from South Central Los Angeles tell me Elder has done nothing for the black community

i lived 30 miles from there.....who has done anything for south central?....it is not a nice place to go for a stroll...
Larry Elder is from there, made money and runs his mouth about what blacks do wrong. So he should be doing something. Instead he's gotten rich by playing to white racists. At least Sharpton has used his money to work in his community.

I'd directly inquire about DEI policies .. which put unqualified individuals in roles where more qualified resources are available -- irrespective of race (e.g. attorneys - which has discussion about removing the BAR exam testing requirements, pilots and other roles).
Whites have had what you think DEI is since the country started. So you really have nothing to say.

No, I didn't. Sharpton is not a racist. And Faarrakan is the result of white racism.

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-
- Malcolm X

Saying black lives matter and beating people up for saying all lives matter is about as racist as it can get... its violent racism... the worst kind....
That didn't happen. And all lives don't matter to people like you because all lives include black lives.

Larry Elder is from there, made money and runs his mouth about what blacks do wrong. So he should be doing something. Instead he's gotten rich by playing to white racists. At least Sharpton has used his money to work in his community.
no one has made south central a better place to live.....no one....

Robinson said he would definitely return to the days in America when women were denied the right to vote “because in those days we had people who fought for real social change, and they were called Republicans.”

And that’s the real reason the establishment is calling him a “racist”. Because he is a Republican. A black Republican, the worst kind.

He’s calling you out IM2. Your fake “social justice” is just men who like to dress as women and homosexuals who support Palestine.

This is the fake social change he is talking about -

The mentally ill have always been with us.

The leftists are having a fit over “women” being able to vote when they can’t even define what a woman is. That is real social change, right?

Forum List

Back