Where is Al Sharpton? All these Black voters "falling for right wing propaganda" and their leader is silent!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The self-appointed leader of American Black people is MIA while the Democrats are losing 20 percent or more of their most loyal voting block. Where is Al Sharpton in this time of need for the Democrats? :dunno:

The self-appointed leader of American Black people is MIA while the Democrats are losing 20 percent or more of their most loyal voting block. Where is Al Sharpton in this time of need for the Democrats? :dunno:
1706395002821.png

Why do you count the reverend Al Sharpton leader of all black people?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He is now going to become the self-appointed leader of those entering the country illegally. Get ready for him arguing that these illegals need to have the right to vote damn it!

He is washed up. Anyone under age 40 probably views him as a mild nuisance. A "leader" they do not see.

He is now going to become the self-appointed leader of those entering the country illegally. Get ready for him arguing that these illegals need to have the right to vote damn it!

He is washed up. Anyone under age 40 probably views him as a mild nuisance. A "leader" they do not see.
He was until the George Floyd made for TV production. Then he came roaring back to life during the month long funeral.

Sharpton was never in this for Blacks or Democrats. He used Blacks and Democrats to get shit for himself, phony bastard that he is. That's the bottom line.
What better time for the good Reverend Sharpton to cash in again? Trump is the leading White Supremacist, Blacks leaving the fold and he's nowhere to be seen.

Oh here he is, making a speech on MLK day. Looks like he is going to mooch off of MLK's name again to be the champion for DEI.

All these bad faith anti-black threads from you and your ilk OP.

Can you tell me where and/or when did Reverend Al Sharpton ever appoint himself as a Black leader?

All these bad faith anti-black threads from you and your ilk OP.

Can you tell me where and/or when did Reverend Al Sharpton ever appoint himself as a Black leader?
He has been front and center for nearly 50 years as a Black 'equal rights' leader Marc, give me a break. He was Obama's race advisor. Now according to his latest speech on MLK day he is appointing himself the head of a new DEI movement. I find it fascinating that you and IM2 NEVER SEEM TO MENTION Sharpton. Why is that Marc? IM2? :dunno:

He has been front and center for nearly 50 years as a Black 'equal rights' leader Marc, give me a break. He was Obama's race advisor. Now according to his latest speech on MLK day he is appointing himself the head of a new DEI movement. I find it fascinating that you and IM2 NEVER SEEM TO MENTION Sharpton. Why is that Marc? IM2? :dunno:
Hilarious

And alex jones is leader of you crackers

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Why should we mention him?

Is Trump the leader of white America?

Tim Scott’s behaviour around Trump is ‘humiliating’, says the Rev Al Sharpton

‘It was humiliating to watch,’ civil rights leader tells MSNBC after senator appeared with ex-president in New Hampshire

‘It was humiliating to watch,’ civil rights leader tells MSNBC after senator appeared with ex-president in New Hampshire

Thanks Markle I didn't see that. Isn't it interesting that IM2 who lectures us constantly about MLK and Malcom X has nothing to say about Al Sharpton? He follows me, so I know he sees these posts. Curious, isn't it? :dunno:

Oh here he is, making a speech on MLK day. Looks like he is going to mooch off of MLK's name again to be the champion for DEI.

It occurs to me, that if Sharpton isn't the nation's preeminent civil rights leader, he should have kept MLK's name out of his mouth. :dunno:

Forum List

Back