Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

Actually approval ratings for the US have been up around the world, and world leaders have applauded his actions.
and thats good how?
they want a weaker USA you dumbfuck
LOL

You honestly don't understand how people liking us is good?

As for your second point, Europe wants a weaker USA? Why?
because it makes them seem stronger
you really dont understand international politics
you keep proving it over and over
but then, neither does your hero, Obama
thats why he has made so many blunders in such a short time

and thats good how?
LOL

You are a fucking idiot. It doesn't "make them seem stronger". Its hurts them in the east/west dynamic.

By the way, there is a difference between how much people like Obama and how weak the US is perceived to be. Nobody things Zimbabwe is a terrible strong country, and yet Mugabe isn't exactly a favorable figure around the world.

You are a fucking idiot. It doesn't "make them seem stronger". Its hurts them in the east/west dynamic.

By the way, there is a difference between how much people like Obama and how weak the US is perceived to be. Nobody things Zimbabwe is a terrible strong country, and yet Mugabe isn't exactly a favorable figure around the world.
no, you are the fucking moronic idiot here
you prove it over and over

Good job. I prove you wrong and all you can give back is insults. No surprise there.

Actually approval ratings for the US have been up around the world, and world leaders have applauded his actions.

NOT where it counts.....ask the Big A....

Ahmadinejad is one of the one where it counts? More than Europe which contains many of our major allies? Why is that?

Approval ratings from Europe for apologies? BFD

Did the apology route work in the case of Ahmadinejad? Of course not.

America needs to support the Iranian people in their revolution to become more free...this is our chance to help defuse Iran....toadying up to the Big A isn't going to cut it..supporting the Iranians people is the way to go....not apologizing...

Good job. I prove you wrong and all you can give back is insults. No surprise there.
the only one you have proven wrong, is yourself

and thats good how?
LOL

I get what he was saying. I'm not surprised that you don't.

NOT where it counts.....ask the Big A....

Ahmadinejad is one of the one where it counts? More than Europe which contains many of our major allies? Why is that?

America needs to support the Iranian people in their revolution to become more free...this is our chance to help defuse Iran....toadying up to the Big A isn't going to cut it..supporting the Iranians people is the way to go....not apologizing...

Yeah...it doesn't matter if Europe likes us or not. Its not like they are huge trading partners or something.

Obama never apologized to Ahmadinejad, moron.

And American rhetoric will HURT not help the Iranian people. I've explained this to you over and over again, but you are just too blind to see it. Hell, even some Neocons see it.

Yeah...it doesn't matter if Europe likes us or not. Its not like they are huge trading partners or something.

And American rhetoric will HURT not help the Iranian people. I've explained this to you over and over again, but you are just too blind to see it. Hell, even some Neocons see it.

Show me some proof where Obama omitted his apology to Iran. The man has apologized the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!

Show me some proof where Obama omitted his apology to Iran. The man has apologized the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!

Now, Dive, are you paying attention? See, he is actually asking me to prove a negative. This is where one objects. So, are you going to object for me? :lol::lol:

Now, Dive, are you paying attention? See, he is actually asking me to prove a negative. This is where one objects. So, are you going to object for me? :lol::lol:

I just want you to back up your statement with some facts.

it was poorly worded

since Obama was apologizing to the world, and Iran IS part of the world(well, last i knew) they would have been included

Hint for the slow minded*: the stuff in () was sarcasm

*Nik

Last edited:

Forum List

Back