Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Ahmadinejad Tells Obama Not to Interfere in Iran, Seeks Public Apology

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on President Obama on Thursday not to interfere in Iranian affairs after the U.S. president said he was "appalled and outraged" by post-election violence, a news agency reported.

"Mr. Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously (former U.S. President George W.) Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Do you want to speak (with Iran) with this tone? If that is your stance then what is left to talk about," said Ahmadinejad. "I hope you avoid interfering in Iran's affairs and express your regret in a way that the Iranian nation is informed of it."

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Last edited:

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on President Obama on Thursday not to interfere in Iranian affairs after the U.S. president said he was "appalled and outraged" by post-election violence, a news agency reported.

"Mr. Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously (former U.S. President George W.) Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Do you want to speak (with Iran) with this tone? If that is your stance then what is left to talk about," said Ahmadinejad. "I hope you avoid interfering in Iran's affairs and express your regret in a way that the Iranian nation is informed of it."

Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this your fantasy?

That's Fox News for you. I'm sure nobody in the world cares what that Iranian murderer says.

You're pretty pathetic siding with that guy against America too. If it had been a Repub that he said that about, you would be whining all day and night.

That's Fox News for you. I'm sure nobody in the world cares what that Iranian murderer says.

You're pretty pathetic siding with that guy against America too. If it had been a Repub that he said that about, you would be whining all day and night.

Obviously Obama's "appeasement approach" is not working....one teeny criticism and he's instantly on their shit list...

Obviously Obama's "appeasement approach" is not working....one teeny criticism and he's instantly on their shit list...

Are you really this dense?

The point wasn't to sooth Ahmadinejads feelings. The point was to avoid it resonating with the Iranian people when Ahmadinejad went off on his anti-American rants.

Actually, Reza Aslan says Obama is doing the perfect thing regarding Iran.

Reza Aslan | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Reza Aslan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watch the interview and listen to what he has to say. And then if you still feel the same way, then you are a right wing political hack that will say Obama is wrong no matter what he does.

The point wasn't to sooth Ahmadinejads feelings. The point was to avoid it resonating with the Iranian people when Ahmadinejad went off on his anti-American rants.

And look how far it got him....and gee, don't you think the Iranians know better.....?

Obama's point was to take a neutral stance....he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything...

....the real point is either Obama sides with democracy or he doesn't....he sure has been taking a back seat approach to it...in more ways than one....instead of acting like the leader of the free world....perhaps we should now give that position to the prez of France?

Shut you dumb feminist SHIT (and that goes for your dumb neo-conservative pals too).

IRAN IS NOT GOING TO LET CRIMINAL MOBS OVERTURN AN ELECTION RESULT BY RIOTING IN THE STREETS.

Shut you dumb feminist SHIT (and that goes for your dumb neo-conservative pals too).

IRAN IS NOT GOING TO LET CRIMINAL MOBS OVERTURN AN ELECTION RESULT BY RIOTING IN THE STREETS.

"criminal mobs"? .....please explain

And look how far it got him....and gee, don't you think the Iranians know better.....?

I do think the Iranians know better. Which is why it was imperative for him NOT to involve us in the election, or the results. Its one thing to condemn an election (which may, or may not have been flawed), but its another to condemn massive violence. Obama condemned the second, and not the first, which is exactly as he should have.

And nothing Obama is going to do is going to "get" him anything here. It might really fuck everything up, but nothing he does is going to help.

Obama's point was to take a neutral stance....he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything...

He took a neutral stance on the outcome of the election which is exactly as it should be. Right...he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything. He is just timid and weak and scared. Because taking partial ownership over GM is such a weak and pussy move to do.

....the real point is either Obama sides with democracy or he doesn't....he sure has been taking a back seat approach to it...in more ways than one....instead of acting like the leader of the free world....perhaps we should now give that position to the prez of France?

Either sides with Democracy or he doesn't? No. This is a bullshit black and white way of seeing the world. Neither side was completely democratic in this election. So he should encourage the Iranian people to revolt? Thats, frankly, an incredibly stupid idea.

"criminal mobs"? .....please explain

Well, technically they are criminals. Just goes to show that things aren't black and white.

If Obama was to say:

"This morning, I read the comments made by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that I should stay out of Iran's business and that I should issue him an apology. Well, I will not issue an apology, but I will offer two words for Mr. Ahmadinejad: 'FUCK YOU!'"

...would people around here be happy or outraged?

I do think the Iranians know better. Which is why it was imperative for him NOT to involve us in the election, or the results. Its one thing to condemn an election (which may, or may not have been flawed), but its another to condemn massive violence. Obama condemned the second, and not the first, which is exactly as he should have.

Obama dragged his feet on condemning the violence....he didn't say anything until the polls showed that Americans didn't like his silence...

....the Big O was a day late and a dollar short...

Last edited:

Obama dragged his feet on condemning the violence....he didn't say anything until the polls showed that Americans didn't like his silence...

Bullshit. He condemned it early, and warned the Iranian regime plenty of times.

Oh, and where it actually matters, he did things. Surely you know about what he did for Twitter, yes?

Forum List

Back