Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

Another tantrum...

pe0065050.jpg
you ought to know....you have thrown enough yourself....

If you can show me where I EVER let loose like that, then I'll owe you an apology.

Chrissy is the only one i let loose on like that Maggie and he knows why.....hes a fuckin pussy.....and every time i see a post by him, i will no doubt call him that again.......

Last edited:
I should have known that because there were very few liberal supported sources about a subject that they wouldn't DARE bring up, you'd discount the facts. Figures. There's plenty of substance in that search. You have to be capable of having an open mind to the words he has spoken and what they mean. You have to be able to understand that these words have been captured in text and on video and audio recordings that will back up any claim from any source...left wing, right wing or otherwise. You're still trying to convince yourself that it's not true just because it was reported by someone with a different view than your own. The convenience of that is detremental to your ability to be objective. I'm not asking your to believe everything you see on the internet. But when the words are seen coming from Obama's mouth and heard in playback...it's kinda hard to argue that he hasn't made apologies to EVERYONE he has addressed in any of his speeches that include his stance on America's past governmental control. His arrogance on the subject is astounding. He thinks he can go in to all these other countries and say, "Hey, we've been a bad country for a long time...we've done some bad things and made some bad decisions. But don't you worry about that anymore...Obama is here and I'm dedicated to doing everything better than it's ever been done before."

You really can't argue that this is pretty close to what's been said in several countries around the globe in the first 6 months of his term.

Yes, Bush-Vader fucked up pretty bad.

Obama is setting things right again.

Brilliant comment Chris...thanks

well that killed that thread....and was just getting good.....so you guys think the Yankees will take it this year?

Last edited:
You're pathetic explanation was not necessary. I got it the first time....it's not me that missed the point. I give very little credence to the credibility of your search. Whereas Dive's had actual substance. Your attempt at an insult further solidifies your inability to make a point with any substance.

So...google this...go fuck yourself

No, his didn't have actual substance. The hits were a result of the right-wing echo chamber. That it gets bounced around on far right news sites that constantly lie doesn't mean it actually counts as evidence or is true.

1,950,000 for moon landing hoax

Omg, the moon landing was faked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Most asinine standard ever.
it was a fucking JOKE you moron

:lol:

Wow...Its impossible to tell the difference when you make joke arguments or actual arguments. They are both equally absurd :lol:

Oh noes! Now you'll neg rep me again like you do every day, won't you!

You're pathetic explanation was not necessary. I got it the first time....it's not me that missed the point. I give very little credence to the credibility of your search. Whereas Dive's had actual substance. Your attempt at an insult further solidifies your inability to make a point with any substance.

So...google this...go fuck yourself

No, his didn't have actual substance. The hits were a result of the right-wing echo chamber. That it gets bounced around on far right news sites that constantly lie doesn't mean it actually counts as evidence or is true.

I should have known that because there were very few liberal supported sources about a subject that they wouldn't DARE bring up, you'd discount the facts. Figures. There's plenty of substance in that search. You have to be capable of having an open mind to the words he has spoken and what they mean. You have to be able to understand that these words have been captured in text and on video and audio recordings that will back up any claim from any source...left wing, right wing or otherwise. You're still trying to convince yourself that it's not true just because it was reported by someone with a different view than your own. The convenience of that is detremental to your ability to be objective. I'm not asking your to believe everything you see on the internet. But when the words are seen coming from Obama's mouth and heard in playback...it's kinda hard to argue that he hasn't made apologies to EVERYONE he has addressed in any of his speeches that include his stance on America's past governmental control. His arrogance on the subject is astounding. He thinks he can go in to all these other countries and say, "Hey, we've been a bad country for a long time...we've done some bad things and made some bad decisions. But don't you worry about that anymore...Obama is here and I'm dedicated to doing everything better than it's ever been done before."

You really can't argue that this is pretty close to what's been said in several countries around the globe in the first 6 months of his term.

You keep saying its so obvious to find the exact source, so why haven't you posted it yet?

I am surely no fan of obama, but that little punk ass freak in Iran has his head up his ass if he thinks that obama meant what he said. Obama probably secretly admires the Iranian regimes way of controling the people, it might even be a secret fantasy of his *wink* wink*

You keep saying its so obvious to find the exact source, so why haven't you posted it yet?

So not only do I need to think for you, I need to go and find the source of YOUR claim? Sorry jaggoff, I've got better things to do with my time than wipe your ass for you. But in the future, you might consider having a source that backs up your statements. So, when you figure out to find the facts that prove that Obama didn't apologize to Iran...let me know. Or don't. I don't give a damn...but you can bet I will not be giving you in credit for your useless opinions.

So not only do I need to think for you, I need to go and find the source of YOUR claim? Sorry jaggoff, I've got better things to do with my time than wipe your ass for you. But in the future, you might consider having a source that backs up your statements. So, when you figure out to find the facts that prove that Obama didn't apologize to Iran...let me know. Or don't. I don't give a damn...but you can bet I will not be giving you in credit for your useless opinions.

Actually it was YOU who claimed that he apologized to the world, not me. But nice attempt at burden shifting there.

Actually it was YOU who claimed that he apologized to the world, not me. But nice attempt at burden shifting there.

Yeah...you might want to read what I wrote again. I'm not sure you're mastering the grammer side of the english language just yet. I clearly asked you to provide the source that supports your idea that Obama never apologized to Iran. So you're right...I DID claim that he has apologized to the world. That doesn't have to be proven. It's all over the place. So I'm not the one shifting...you're doing a great job of proving yourself though.

Yeah...you might want to read what I wrote again. I'm not sure you're mastering the grammer side of the english language just yet. I clearly asked you to provide the source that supports your idea that Obama never apologized to Iran. So you're right...I DID claim that he has apologized to the world. That doesn't have to be proven. It's all over the place. So I'm not the one shifting...you're doing a great job of proving yourself though.

It doesn't have to be proven? Actually, yes it does. So kindly do so, or slink away in defeat.

And its impossible to prove a negative, moron.

actually, you would need to prove he did more so than he didnt
but, its known world wide that he did

Then it should be easy to find a text of his words, eh?

Funny that your having such trouble with it.

no, i'm not bothering to
because it's quite well known that he did

no, i'm not bothering to

Way to cop out as usual, dipshit.

Its quite well known...yeah maybe in rightwing echo chambers it is. Try actually living in reality where you have to find evidence of your bullshit assertions as opposed to just pretending its true because your propaganda machines say so.

no, i'm not bothering to

Its quite well known...yeah maybe in rightwing echo chambers it is. Try actually living in reality where you have to find evidence of your bullshit assertions as opposed to just pretending its true because your propaganda machines say so.
you mean right wing echo chambers like THIS

Romney On Iran's Elections: Obama's Apology Tour Isn't Working (VIDEO)

no, i'm not bothering to

is that enough to you yet?
you moron

no, i'm not bothering to

you mean right wing echo chambers like THIS

Romney On Iran's Elections: Obama's Apology Tour Isn't Working (VIDEO)

Yes, Mitt Romney is part of the right wing echo chamber. Try posting something that Obama actually said, as opposed to what rightwing politicians say he said. Where did he tell the world he was sorry?

Forum List

Back