Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

Show me some proof where Obama omitted his apology to Iran. The man has apologized the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!

Now, Dive, are you paying attention? See, he is actually asking me to prove a negative. This is where one objects. So, are you going to object for me? :lol::lol:
it was poorly worded

since Obama was apologizing to the world, and Iran IS part of the world(well, last i knew) they would have been included

Hint for the slow minded*: the stuff in () was sarcasm

*Nik

Wow...was it that hard to decipher? Thanks for helping Nik out for me.

Show me some proof where Obama omitted his apology to Iran. The man has apologized the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!

Now, Dive, are you paying attention? See, he is actually asking me to prove a negative. This is where one objects. So, are you going to object for me? :lol::lol:
it was poorly worded

since Obama was apologizing to the world, and Iran IS part of the world(well, last i knew) they would have been included

*Nik

Except that he didn't apologize to the entire world. Sorry, I didn't count on him lying outright. I figured it would be more subtle.

it was poorly worded

*Nik

Except that he didn't apologize to the entire world. Sorry, I didn't count on him lying outright. I figured it would be more subtle.
gee, even google disagrees with you

Results 1 - 10 of about 47,400,000 for obama world apology tour. (0.33 seconds)

it was poorly worded

*Nik

201 results for Divecon is a Moron.

That make that true as well?

it was poorly worded

*Nik

Ok...you're gonna have to back your statements in order for me to give you ANY credibility. You keep hanging on this claim that Obama hasn't apologized for US arrogance and poor judgement while addressing his overseas fanclub from the world stage. Everytime he makes a speech in another country, it is directed at the world. He even makes references to "citizens of the world" and "people of the world".

:lol: Holy shit he cracks me up.

Instead of addressing the facts that prove you to be in idiot, you keep throwing crybaby insults.

Have you got any good "yo momma" jokes? I love those. If you run out of things to say, you can just google it... type "YO MOMMA JOKES" and it will give you tons to choose from and then you'll have lots of ammo to fight back with.

it was poorly worded

*Nik

Ok...you're gonna have to back your statements in order for me to give you ANY credibility. You keep hanging on this claim that Obama hasn't apologized for US arrogance and poor judgement while addressing his overseas fanclub from the world stage. Everytime he makes a speech in another country, it is directed at the world. He even makes references to "citizens of the world" and "people of the world".

Every time he makes a speech in another country, its directed at the world? Please provide cites to all his overseas speeches and cite why you think they are directed at the world. Thanks.

He has never apologized. He has said we made mistakes, etc, etc, (which only an idiot would deny), but that is something else.

Instead of addressing the facts that prove you to be in idiot, you keep throwing crybaby insults.

Have you got any good "yo momma" jokes? I love those. If you run out of things to say, you can just google it... type "YO MOMMA JOKES" and it will give you tons to choose from and then you'll have lots of ammo to fight back with.

Way to miss the point. Sorry that was too complex for your feeble mind. Let me try it again.

That something has google hits doesn't make it true. That better?

Way to miss the point. Sorry that was too complex for your feeble mind. Let me try it again.

You're pathetic explanation was not necessary. I got it the first time....it's not me that missed the point. I give very little credence to the credibility of your search. Whereas Dive's had actual substance. Your attempt at an insult further solidifies your inability to make a point with any substance.

So...google this...go fuck yourself

i never said google hits make it true, so once again, you fail

You're pathetic explanation was not necessary. I got it the first time....it's not me that missed the point. I give very little credence to the credibility of your search. Whereas Dive's had actual substance. Your attempt at an insult further solidifies your inability to make a point with any substance.

No, his didn't have actual substance. The hits were a result of the right-wing echo chamber. That it gets bounced around on far right news sites that constantly lie doesn't mean it actually counts as evidence or is true.

1,950,000 for moon landing hoax

Omg, the moon landing was faked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Most asinine standard ever.

No, his didn't have actual substance. The hits were a result of the right-wing echo chamber. That it gets bounced around on far right news sites that constantly lie doesn't mean it actually counts as evidence or is true.

it was a fucking JOKE you moron

:lol:

I should have known that because there were very few liberal supported sources about a subject that they wouldn't DARE bring up, you'd discount the facts. Figures. There's plenty of substance in that search. You have to be capable of having an open mind to the words he has spoken and what they mean. You have to be able to understand that these words have been captured in text and on video and audio recordings that will back up any claim from any source...left wing, right wing or otherwise. You're still trying to convince yourself that it's not true just because it was reported by someone with a different view than your own. The convenience of that is detremental to your ability to be objective. I'm not asking your to believe everything you see on the internet. But when the words are seen coming from Obama's mouth and heard in playback...it's kinda hard to argue that he hasn't made apologies to EVERYONE he has addressed in any of his speeches that include his stance on America's past governmental control. His arrogance on the subject is astounding. He thinks he can go in to all these other countries and say, "Hey, we've been a bad country for a long time...we've done some bad things and made some bad decisions. But don't you worry about that anymore...Obama is here and I'm dedicated to doing everything better than it's ever been done before."

You really can't argue that this is pretty close to what's been said in several countries around the globe in the first 6 months of his term.

I should have known that because there were very few liberal supported sources about a subject that they wouldn't DARE bring up, you'd discount the facts. Figures. There's plenty of substance in that search. You have to be capable of having an open mind to the words he has spoken and what they mean. You have to be able to understand that these words have been captured in text and on video and audio recordings that will back up any claim from any source...left wing, right wing or otherwise. You're still trying to convince yourself that it's not true just because it was reported by someone with a different view than your own. The convenience of that is detremental to your ability to be objective. I'm not asking your to believe everything you see on the internet. But when the words are seen coming from Obama's mouth and heard in playback...it's kinda hard to argue that he hasn't made apologies to EVERYONE he has addressed in any of his speeches that include his stance on America's past governmental control. His arrogance on the subject is astounding. He thinks he can go in to all these other countries and say, "Hey, we've been a bad country for a long time...we've done some bad things and made some bad decisions. But don't you worry about that anymore...Obama is here and I'm dedicated to doing everything better than it's ever been done before."

You really can't argue that this is pretty close to what's been said in several countries around the globe in the first 6 months of his term.

Yes, Bush-Vader fucked up pretty bad.

Obama is setting things right again.

Yes, Bush-Vader fucked up pretty bad.

Obama is setting things right again.

Brilliant comment Chris...thanks

Forum List

Back