Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

For the record, the bail out was supported by a democratically controlled house. So reguardless of who was sitting at the President's desk, it was passed by the democrats. Blame Bush all you want... he had shitloads of democratic help.

I'm not "blaming" either one. It had to be done.

Obama has destroyed Muslim extremist mythology, and all the right can do is call people "poopoo heads."

one guy calls someone "POOPOO HEADS"...and to Chrissies little mind that means EVERY one on the right is thinking that.....ever wonder why so many here think your such a loser Chris?.....your a fucking piece of unadulterated fly shit....the Dung Beatles try to roll you over when they catch you napping....flies try to lay their eggs on ya...dogs roll on ya....people scrape you off the bottom of their shoes....asshole....

I'm still waiting for Chris to explain his position of how Obama, (of muslim descent) has any power to destroy an entire sect of a religion with his mere prescence. IS it even remotely possible? And I'd also like a definition of "extremist mythology" as it pertains to muslims. What mythology? Like it's a folktale? That all these horror stories we here about beheading Americans or flying planes into buildings is just a ghost story told around campfires? Get your head out of your ass!

"Extremist mythology" because the Isamic fundamentalists cherry-pick the Qu'ran to make their case to the most ignorant and oppressed Muslims, just as certain Christian fundamentalists use The Bible. Of the 3,436 versus in the Qu'ran, only 111 refer to jihads.

This is the same shit this idiot posted earlier, either in the same thread, or a different one, it doesn't matter.

Repeating the same nonsense you fucking idiot does not make it more true today than last week.

First off the Taliban are GAINING ground in Afghanistan, which is why the US is sending 40,000 more troops there, the iranian fascist have shut down the protests, and Hezboolah has EXACTLY the same amount of seats and the same amount of political power and cabinet seats as before the election. If you weren't a fucking imebecile, and actually knew anything about Lebanon, you would understand how their constitution is designed to share power along sectarian lines, and one group CANNOT gain much from one election to another.

Just as a thought, please provide us with what criteria you are using to claim that the Taliban are "on the run" in Afghanistan. That would be a good start.
Further, please describe what can be accomplished through negotiating with the iranian dictatorship, and provide details and specifics.

You ran away from this request last time, let's see if you are anything BUT a troll and can actually address these points this time.

While "on the run" was an exaggeration, The Taliban is most definitely unpopular among the majority of Afghans. This poll was taken in February 2009. Scroll down to Questions 10 and 11.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/05_02_09afghan_poll_2009.pdf

Well hell, that taliban is unpopular among the majority of populations in alot of countries. That's nothing special. The question is how many Afghans are willing to stand up to their terroristic ways and fight them?

That's the hard part and it won't happen overnight. Now you're starting to get it.

Can you explain the apology tour? Why is it necessary to go around the world telling all of our enemies that we are arrogant, prideful and wrong for bringing freedom to the Iraqi people? How is it helping our position to kiss the feet of these tyrants who mock our very existence and wish for it fall under their sand covered sandals? Is this how we're going to fight our political battles? By agreeing with the haters of the free world? Is this how you think we are destroying the "great satan"? I'm sorry Chris, but that is what is making us look foolish...not obsceneties on a message board. If you don't like obsceneties, then go find a chat room full of Obama worshippers who would dare take the messiah's name in vain. As far as I'm concerned the great satan now lives in the whitehouse.

Your silly embellishments only prove that you didn't listen to the Cairo speech, nor even read the transcript, nor any of the responses from leaders all over the globe since. Hell, you're just making up shit as you go along. Except for the usual anti-Obama-no-matter-what talking heads like Limbaugh and Hannity, even the right-wing pundits praised the speech. Eat your heart out:

David Horowitz, June 5th
Conservatives will make a great mistake if they fail to see this speech for what it was, and treat it as another round in the partisan food fight. It was not an appeasement of our enemies. It was a forthright statement by an American leader in a Muslim capital explaining why America is in fact the global leader in those battles that matter most to people everywhere: freedom, equality, and peace. As conservatives we have many quarrels with the Obama administration -- and we should have. But this speech is not one of them.

Ed Morrissey, June 4th
Surprisingly good," Ed Morrissey stated that the speech was "a much better effort than I'd feared." He also praised Obama for "a not-so-subtle jab at the practice of various Arab and Muslim states to use the Palestinian issue to whip up anti-Israel sentiment for their own domestic purposes," which he called "a little surprising - and refreshing."

Max Boot, June 4th
Having just read Obama's Cairo speech, my reaction is: Not bad. It could have been better. But it also could have been a lot worse...I realize that the Obama speech isn't going to satisfy those (like me) who once thrilled to Bush's unapologetic pro-democracy rhetoric but, for all of Obama's rhetorical sleight of hands and elisions, I thought he did an effective job of making America's case to the Muslim world. No question: He is a more effective salesman than his predecessor was. Which doesn't mean that his audience will buy the message.

Rich Lowry, June 4th
I have to go back and read it carefully, so I reserve the right to extend and revise my remarks. But on the whole I thought it was pretty good and I basically agree with Max Boot's take here. Yes, there were many things about which to cavil, there were missed opportunities, and he betrayed the disturbing weakness of his policy in certain key areas, Iran foremost among them. But the speech was an act of diplomacy and as such, it inevitably was going to skate over some inconvenient truths and tilt its presentation in a way to try to make it more persuasive to its target audience. Fundamentally, Obama's goal was to tell the Muslim world, "We respect and value you, your religion and your civilization, and only ask that you don't hate us and murder us in return." Bush tried to deliver the same message over and over again. The difference with Obama is that people might actually be willing to listen.

In a second post later that day, Lowry wrote:

I don't want to make exalted claims for the speech. It was a mixed bag and there are limits to the effect any one speech can have. But I think some in the conservative blogosphere are pronouncing it a scandal because they leave out all the good things. Consider: He extolled America as "one of the greatest sources of progress that the world has ever known"; pledged we will "relentlessly confront violent extremists who pose a grave threat to our country"; condemned Holocaust denial as "baseless, ignorant, and hateful"; said "it is a sign of neither courage nor power to shoot rockets at sleeping children, or to blow up old women on a bus"; insisted that "the Arab-Israel conflict should no longer be used to distract the people of Arab nations from other problems"; and called for more democracy, religious freedom, and women's rights in the Muslim world. And he got a standing ovation.

That should count for something. My standard is not whether Obama gave a speech I'd totally agree with (not going to happen), or whether it was strictly accurate as a matter of history of Koranic exegesis (irrelevant), but whether the speech will, on balance, help isolate Islamic extremists intellectually and politically, or not. Since I think it will, I consider it a success.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I NEVER mentioned the Cairo speech. My comment had NOTHING to do with it. For a couple of reasons. One, I could care less about his Cairo speech. How is that addressing our attackers???? And two, everything I pointed out happend PRIOR to that. What did I make up? Chris made some STUPID ASS points and I took issue with them. You can use other people thoughts to speak for you all you want. I read his comments and came up with my own opinion of his position.

While "on the run" was an exaggeration, The Taliban is most definitely unpopular among the majority of Afghans. This poll was taken in February 2009. Scroll down to Questions 10 and 11.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/05_02_09afghan_poll_2009.pdf

Well hell, that taliban is unpopular among the majority of populations in alot of countries. That's nothing special. The question is how many Afghans are willing to stand up to their terroristic ways and fight them?

That's the hard part and it won't happen overnight. Now you're starting to get it.

Sorry Maggie..I'll never get your justifications

Par for the course. They'll defend the banking institutions that fucked us over too because Obama bailed them out. Heard any complaints lately about the high cost of gasoline? That's because Obama wants alternatives to oil. And how about the hue and cry BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!! Apparently just so long as it doesn't involve keeping the AMERICAN automobile industry from failing.
except Bush was the one to bail out the banks

Laughing....yup, only when it's convenient to blame him, that is... On any other day, it's all Obama's fault.

Not a question of blaming. bush bailed out the banks. Its a fact.

Is this english? If so, it without question, is the fucking stupidest post I've ever seen, ever. I cannot even begin to comment on/against it, it aspires to be trolling, but is too far down to ever reach it...

Taliban on the run in Pakistan.

Hezbollah loses the election in Lebanon.

Iranian people rise up against the Mullahs.

This is what happens when we stop bombing people and talking down to them.

Good job, Obama!

:clap2: You left out how AQ was finally beaten back in Iraq when the Sunnis decided what they had to offer wasn't in their best interests after all.

Terrorism is a strategy, only winnable with a better strategy.
yeah, but that happened under Bush, as well
seems you want to give Obama the credit for things he HASNT done

Good job, Obama!

:clap2: You left out how AQ was finally beaten back in Iraq when the Sunnis decided what they had to offer wasn't in their best interests after all.

yeah, but that happened under Bush, as well
seems you want to give Obama the credit for things he HASNT done

The Messiah works in mysterious ways. :lol:

This is the same shit this idiot posted earlier, either in the same thread, or a different one, it doesn't matter.

Repeating the same nonsense you fucking idiot does not make it more true today than last week.

First off the Taliban are GAINING ground in Afghanistan, which is why the US is sending 40,000 more troops there, the iranian fascist have shut down the protests, and Hezboolah has EXACTLY the same amount of seats and the same amount of political power and cabinet seats as before the election. If you weren't a fucking imebecile, and actually knew anything about Lebanon, you would understand how their constitution is designed to share power along sectarian lines, and one group CANNOT gain much from one election to another.

Just as a thought, please provide us with what criteria you are using to claim that the Taliban are "on the run" in Afghanistan. That would be a good start.

Further, please describe what can be accomplished through negotiating with the iranian dictatorship, and provide details and specifics.

You ran away from this request last time, let's see if you are anything BUT a troll and can actually address these points this time.

yep...just read crap heads first post....300 posts later....it will be the same dam post....if the guy is like this publicly,he must be one of the most obnoxious fucking people to know....must add a lot to a conversation....

You mean the conversation that agrees with you? Who can remember what s/he wrote 300 posts ago? Get a grip, man. This entire issue has ALWAYS had opposition. Stop acting as though it's something "new." Throwing little tantrums doesn't change that.

read his posts Maggie....i dont give a dam if i agree the jerk or not....he says the same dam thing over and over....i dont agree with you 50 % of the time but you dont repeat yourself,Bobo comes up with something new to add to the mix,Agna comes up with new stuff....i usually dont agree with them.....Christ even Yukon will post something different....instead of just blindly defending someone BECAUSE you agree with him....read what he is saying and what is being said about him....Chris says the same shit OVER and OVER....

Sure, give more "stimulus cash" to everyone equally, amounting to $700 billion total, when 99% of the country is living on extended credit. What would the more ignorant among us have done once they spent their share? Go right back to where they were last December: Broke and in dept up to their eyeballs. Yeah, that was such a lovely proposal I heard coming from the mouths of seemingly sane people...

al your telling me Maggie is that all these guys who screwed up their companies should get all this tax payer money instead of giving it back to us,so they can blow it again,yea lets give it to the rich.....and you know what....FUCK the ignorant among us....lets not do something because 15-20% of the pop. will blow their money.....thats their tough luck.....80% wont....nothing seems to be changing Maggie,and i dont think much more will change in another 6 months.....

Obama has destroyed Muslim extremist mythology, and all the right can do is call people "poopoo heads."

one guy calls someone "POOPOO HEADS"...and to Chrissies little mind that means EVERY one on the right is thinking that.....ever wonder why so many here think your such a loser Chris?.....your a fucking piece of unadulterated fly shit....the Dung Beatles try to roll you over when they catch you napping....flies try to lay their eggs on ya...dogs roll on ya....people scrape you off the bottom of their shoes....asshole....

Another tantrum...

pe0065050.jpg
you ought to know....you have thrown enough yourself....

Is this english? If so, it without question, is the fucking stupidest post I've ever seen, ever. I cannot even begin to comment on/against it, it aspires to be trolling, but is too far down to ever reach it...

Good job, Obama!

Of course I left it out. We were discussing what has happened since Obama took office.

But thanks for bringing it up. We only did better in Iraq when we used diplomacy.

Good job, Obama!

Of course I left it out. We were discussing what has happened since Obama took office.

But thanks for bringing it up. We only did better in Iraq when we used diplomacy.

C'mon Chris. do you consider Clinton's sanctions which killed thousands diplomacy?

C'mon Chris. do you consider Clinton's sanctions which killed thousands diplomacy?

I was talking about the Sunni Awakening.

Clinton wasn't in office then, Bush was.

I was talking about the Sunni Awakening.

Clinton wasn't in office then, Bush was.
then you have to admit that came AFTER the military action

Heh....still looks like the Big O's new "change" in foreign policy approach has been a total flop with the big A....

Iran pledges 'crushing' response to US critiques
Sat June 27

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vowed Saturday to make the U.S. regret its criticism of Iran's postelection crackdown and said the "mask has been removed" from the Obama administration's efforts to improve relations.

Ahmadinejad — with his internal opponents virtually silenced — all but dared Obama to keep calling for an end to repression of demonstrators who claim the hardline leader stole re-election through massive fraud.

"You should know that if you continue the response of the Iranian nation will be strong," Ahmadinejad said in a speech to members of Iran's judiciary, which is directly controlled by the ruling clerics. "The response of the Iranian nation will be crushing. The response will cause remorse."

Ahmadinejad has no authority to direct major policy decisions on his own — a power that rests with the non-elected theocracy. But his comments often reflect the thinking of the ruling establishment.

The cleric-led regime now appears to have quashed a protest movement that brought hundreds of thousands to the streets of Tehran and other cities in the greatest challenge to its authority in 30 years. There have been no significant demonstrations in days, and the most significant signs of dissent are the cries of "God is great!" echoing from the rooftops, a technique dating to the days of protest against the U.S.-backed shah before the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

Days of relatively restrained talk from both Washington and Tehran appear to be returning to a familiar pattern of condemnation and recrimination despite Obama's stated desire to move away from mutual hostility. Iran and the U.S. still appear interested in negotiations over Iran's nuclear program, but the rising rhetorical temperature can be expected to slow progress toward a deal, experts said.

"The political feasibility of pursuing it, and the likelihood of success has changed," said Trita Parsi, president of the National Iranian American Council. "I have a hard time seeing any real engagement taking place for at least four to six months."

Obama acknowledged Friday that Iran's violent suppression of unrest would hinder progress, saying "There is no doubt that any direct dialogue or diplomacy with Iran is going to be affected by the events of the last several weeks."

Obama struck a conciliatory tone toward Iran after taking office, sending a video greeting for Persian New Year that used the government's formal name — the Islamic Republic of Iran — in a signal that the goal of regime change had been set aside. He even avoided strong language as Iran began suppressing street protests, saying he wanted to avoid becoming a foil for Iranian hard-liners who blame the United States and other Western powers for instigating internal dissent.

But Obama decried Iran's crackdown more vigorously as amateur videos of beating and shootings began flooding the Internet. He said Friday in his strongest condemnation yet that violence perpetrated against protesters was "outrageous," and dismissed a demand from Ahmadinejad to repent for earlier criticism.

"I would suggest that Mr. Ahmadinejad think carefully about the obligations he owes to his own people," Obama added.

Iran also had been stopping short of its normally harsh language about the U.S., mostly blaming Britain and even France and Germany as Mousavi's supporters demanded a new election. Ahmadinejad had made relatively few appearances in an apparent attempt to avoid inflaming the situation.

The protests dwindled to scattered clashes as riot police and Basij militiamen put down the unrest using batons, tear gas, water cannons and, in at least 17 cases, live ammunition. Mousavi said Friday that he would seek official permission for any future rallies, effectively ending his role in street protests.

Ahmadinejad appeared self-assured and even invigorated Saturday in the face of the previous day's personal challenge from Obama.

"We are surprised at Mr. Obama," Ahmadinejad said. "Didn't he say that he was after change?

"They keep saying that they want to hold talks with Iran. All right, we have expressed our readiness as well. But is this the correct way?" Ahmadinejad told judiciary officials. "They showed their hand to the people of Iran, before all people of the world. Their mask has been removed."

The top news headlines on current events from Yahoo! News - Yahoo! News

Heh....still looks like the Big O's new "change" in foreign policy approach has been a total flop with the big A....

Sat June 27

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vowed Saturday to make the U.S. regret its criticism of Iran's postelection crackdown and said the "mask has been removed" from the Obama administration's efforts to improve relations.

Ahmadinejad — with his internal opponents virtually silenced — all but dared Obama to keep calling for an end to repression of demonstrators who claim the hardline leader stole re-election through massive fraud.

"You should know that if you continue the response of the Iranian nation will be strong," Ahmadinejad said in a speech to members of Iran's judiciary, which is directly controlled by the ruling clerics. "The response of the Iranian nation will be crushing. The response will cause remorse."

Ahmadinejad has no authority to direct major policy decisions on his own — a power that rests with the non-elected theocracy. But his comments often reflect the thinking of the ruling establishment.

The cleric-led regime now appears to have quashed a protest movement that brought hundreds of thousands to the streets of Tehran and other cities in the greatest challenge to its authority in 30 years. There have been no significant demonstrations in days, and the most significant signs of dissent are the cries of "God is great!" echoing from the rooftops, a technique dating to the days of protest against the U.S.-backed shah before the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

Days of relatively restrained talk from both Washington and Tehran appear to be returning to a familiar pattern of condemnation and recrimination despite Obama's stated desire to move away from mutual hostility. Iran and the U.S. still appear interested in negotiations over Iran's nuclear program, but the rising rhetorical temperature can be expected to slow progress toward a deal, experts said.

"The political feasibility of pursuing it, and the likelihood of success has changed," said Trita Parsi, president of the National Iranian American Council. "I have a hard time seeing any real engagement taking place for at least four to six months."

Obama acknowledged Friday that Iran's violent suppression of unrest would hinder progress, saying "There is no doubt that any direct dialogue or diplomacy with Iran is going to be affected by the events of the last several weeks."

Obama struck a conciliatory tone toward Iran after taking office, sending a video greeting for Persian New Year that used the government's formal name — the Islamic Republic of Iran — in a signal that the goal of regime change had been set aside. He even avoided strong language as Iran began suppressing street protests, saying he wanted to avoid becoming a foil for Iranian hard-liners who blame the United States and other Western powers for instigating internal dissent.

But Obama decried Iran's crackdown more vigorously as amateur videos of beating and shootings began flooding the Internet. He said Friday in his strongest condemnation yet that violence perpetrated against protesters was "outrageous," and dismissed a demand from Ahmadinejad to repent for earlier criticism.

"I would suggest that Mr. Ahmadinejad think carefully about the obligations he owes to his own people," Obama added.

Iran also had been stopping short of its normally harsh language about the U.S., mostly blaming Britain and even France and Germany as Mousavi's supporters demanded a new election. Ahmadinejad had made relatively few appearances in an apparent attempt to avoid inflaming the situation.

The protests dwindled to scattered clashes as riot police and Basij militiamen put down the unrest using batons, tear gas, water cannons and, in at least 17 cases, live ammunition. Mousavi said Friday that he would seek official permission for any future rallies, effectively ending his role in street protests.

Ahmadinejad appeared self-assured and even invigorated Saturday in the face of the previous day's personal challenge from Obama.

"We are surprised at Mr. Obama," Ahmadinejad said. "Didn't he say that he was after change?

"They keep saying that they want to hold talks with Iran. All right, we have expressed our readiness as well. But is this the correct way?" Ahmadinejad told judiciary officials. "They showed their hand to the people of Iran, before all people of the world. Their mask has been removed."

Wait Ahmadinejad doesn't like the US now?

No shit sherlock. Nobody expected anything different.

Sat June 27

You mean the Big O didn't?

.....he was just running around apologizing for America and acting all nicey-nice to dictators just because he's an ignoramus....?

You mean the Big O didn't?

.....he was just running around apologizing for America and acting all nicey-nice to dictators just because he's an ignoramus....?

No he didn't. And he wasn't actually doing that. But then lying nevers been beneath you.

Forum List

Back