Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

no, i'm not bothering to
because it's quite well known that he did

Way to cop out as usual, dipshit.

Its quite well known...yeah maybe in rightwing echo chambers it is. Try actually living in reality where you have to find evidence of your bullshit assertions as opposed to just pretending its true because your propaganda machines say so.
is that enough to you yet?
you moron

Funny you just linked to other people saying he apologized. Pointing out that other retards share your idiotic opinion doesn't say much. How bout you point to where he actually said he was sorry, eh?

Way to cop out as usual, dipshit.

Its quite well known...yeah maybe in rightwing echo chambers it is. Try actually living in reality where you have to find evidence of your bullshit assertions as opposed to just pretending its true because your propaganda machines say so.
you moron

Funny you just linked to other people saying he apologized. Pointing out that other retards share your idiotic opinion doesn't say much. How bout you point to where he actually said he was sorry, eh?
you numbfuck
look at the sources
"right wing echo chambers"

i dont think so you fucking moron

you moron

you numbfuck
look at the sources

Mitt Romney isn't a rightwing echo chamber?

Some random ass blog?

Lmfao. How bout you link me to Obamas words, when exactly he apologized.

you numbfuck
look at the sources

Some random ass blog?

the huffington post you fucking MORON
every one of those links were to LEFT WING SITES

and, Mitt Romney is a republican, but right wing he is NOT
you dumbfuck
stop assuming that all republicans are conservatives

or maybe you mean THIS right wing echo chamber

Obama's 'World Apology Tour' no leadership effort

Funny he never said sorry in those quotes either.

Are you seriously going to act like you don't consider his words as an attempt at admitting wrong doing? Isn't that what an apology is??? MY GOD!! Are always this obtuse or are you just so anally bound up that you refuse to admit when you don't have a position worth shit???

I'm still going to ask you to show me how you came to your conclusion. Especially now that you have seen the evidence of mine. I don't give a DAMN if you label them right wing echo chambers. Of course you would...they don't say what you want them to say, so they must be lying. You've got a brain that has at least SOME ability to reason. USE IT! Stop looking like a moron and back up your OWN statements. What the hell do you mean when you say you can't prove a negative??? Then how can you say it's true? Sounds to me like the real cop out is in your court. Since you can't do it, you want to say it can't be done. Well then...genius...if it can't be done, you can't claim it's validity. You're wasting your time and to the best of my knowledge I don't see anyone coming to your aid to try and back you up.

you numbfuck
look at the sources

Some random ass blog?

the huffington post you fucking MORON
every one of those links were to LEFT WING SITES

Lmfao, it was the huffington post video taping a rightwing nutjob. That doesn't make it somehow left wing.

and, Mitt Romney is a republican, but right wing he is NOT
you dumbfuck
stop assuming that all republicans are conservatives

Actually he tried very hard to be rightwing in the last election.

or maybe you mean THIS right wing echo chamber

Obama's 'World Apology Tour' no leadership effort

Are you seriously going to act like you don't consider his words as an attempt at admitting wrong doing? Isn't that what an apology is??? MY GOD!! Are always this obtuse or are you just so anally bound up that you refuse to admit when you don't have a position worth shit???

I'm still going to ask you to show me how you came to your conclusion. Especially now that you have seen the evidence of mine. I don't give a DAMN if you label them right wing echo chambers. Of course you would...they don't say what you want them to say, so they must be lying. You've got a brain that has at least SOME ability to reason. USE IT! Stop looking like a moron and back up your OWN statements. What the hell do you mean when you say you can't prove a negative??? Then how can you say it's true? Sounds to me like the real cop out is in your court. Since you can't do it, you want to say it can't be done. Well then...genius...if it can't be done, you can't claim it's validity. You're wasting your time and to the best of my knowledge I don't see anyone coming to your aid to try and back you up.

An apology is saying "I am sorry". Saying "we fucked up" isn't an apology.

I don't need people to come to my aid, dumbshit. I am perfectly capable of debating a moron like you by myself. I mean you can't prove a negative, its a fact about life, moron. That doesn't mean one should never hold a negative point of view. Everyone holds views that can't be 100% proven.

I don't need people to come to my aid, dumbshit. I am perfectly capable of debating a moron like you by myself. I mean you can't prove a negative, its a fact about life, moron. That doesn't mean one should never hold a negative point of view. Everyone holds views that can't be 100% proven.

So by your logic, let's try a little test...you accuse me of taking something from your house and I say I didn't. I have to prove a negative right? So if I can prove that I was somewhere else at the time, then I've achieved my goal. There are may ways to prove something whether it's a negative or not. I have a negative opinion of you...and it's based on you're thought processes. Which I can prove by what you've written. It's simple really. But I understand that you don't want to try. It might make you appear wrong.

As for your inane justification of what an apology is, people say I'm sorry all the time without ever muttering the words. I'm assuming you're one of those people who can't say it. So instead you'd say.. "I fucked up" The admission itself is an admission of guilt. Now, if you're standing on the premis that Obama isn't sorry for what he claims are "fuck ups" then I guess you could stretch the argument that thin. It's very unlikely but still possible. He WANTS the muslim world to feel his regret so that he has a more sympathetic stance with them. But politically, it would be VERY DUMB to actually say the words "I'm sorry" or in the case "WE'RE sorry". He knows better than that.

So by your logic, let's try a little test...you accuse me of taking something from your house and I say I didn't. I have to prove a negative right? So if I can prove that I was somewhere else at the time, then I've achieved my goal. There are may ways to prove something whether it's a negative or not. I have a negative opinion of you...and it's based on you're thought processes. Which I can prove by what you've written. It's simple really. But I understand that you don't want to try. It might make you appear wrong.

As for your inane justification of what an apology is, people say I'm sorry all the time without ever muttering the words. I'm assuming you're one of those people who can't say it. So instead you'd say.. "I fucked up" The admission itself is an admission of guilt. Now, if you're standing on the premis that Obama isn't sorry for what he claims are "fuck ups" then I guess you could stretch the argument that thin. It's very unlikely but still possible. He WANTS the muslim world to feel his regret so that he has a more sympathetic stance with them. But politically, it would be VERY DUMB to actually say the words "I'm sorry" or in the case "WE'RE sorry". He knows better than that.
except you didnt prove the negative
you proved a positive that you were somewhere else

Its a term of art, moron. It means generally that some things are unprovable. For example, this. Please tell me exactly what evidence I can give to prove that Obama never apologized to Iran. You want me to post every single speech he ever made?

Your analogy is a false one. You can prove that someone did not do something by showing that it would be impossible for them to have done that thing. Can I show that it was impossible for Obama to have apologized? No. Because its not.

Now, feel free to try to create a similar analogy, but no such thing exists. And, as I said, its impossible to

Well good, you've admitted he never said he was sorry. That we made mistakes? Yes. Do you find some fault with someone admitting that the US has made mistakes? Do you find that reprehensible for the US to admit its made mistakes?

Haha, well done. You did something right :clap2::clap2::clap2:

i'm almost always right, moron

and when i'm not, i'll admit it and correct it

unlike YOU

Last edited:

unlike YOU

You really are a troll.

All you do is call everyone who disagrees with you a "moron." You can't even think of another word to use.

Dive, get out of your cabin once in a while. There is a whole world out there.

unlike YOU

You really are a troll.

All you do is call everyone who disagrees with you a "moron." You can't even think of another word to use.

fuck off dipshit
you are nothing
you dont even get up to the troll level
you would be what trolls scrape of the bottom of their hairy feet

Last edited:

unlike YOU

You really are a troll.

You should talk. You repeat entire paragraphs over and over and over again.

Forum List

Back