Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

one guy calls someone "POOPOO HEADS"...and to Chrissies little mind that means EVERY one on the right is thinking that.....ever wonder why so many here think your such a loser Chris?.....your a fucking piece of unadulterated fly shit....the Dung Beatles try to roll you over when they catch you napping....flies try to lay their eggs on ya...dogs roll on ya....people scrape you off the bottom of their shoes....asshole....

Another tantrum...

pe0065050.jpg
you ought to know....you have thrown enough yourself....

If you can show me where I EVER let loose like that, then I'll owe you an apology.

Wait Ahmadinejad doesn't like the US now?

No shit sherlock. Nobody expected anything different.

You mean the Big O didn't?

.....he was just running around apologizing for America and acting all nicey-nice to dictators just because he's an ignoramus....?

No he didn't. And he wasn't actually doing that. But then lying nevers been beneath you.
Uhuh....accuse me of lying....that'll change history....

No leader in American history has gone to greater lengths than Barack Obama to make amends for his own country. From condemnation of American “arrogance” in a speech in Strasbourg to acknowledging U.S. “mistakes” before millions of Muslims on Arab television, Obama has rarely missed an opportunity to apologise for the actions of the American people.

President Obama has elevated the art of national self-loathing to new heights, and seems to delight in prostrating the most powerful nation on the face of the earth before its critics and rivals, especially on foreign soil. The Obama worldview revolves around the central premise that the United States must be humble and “engage” and work with its enemies through the application of “smart power”. There is nothing smart, however, in appeasing rogue states such as North Korea or Iran.

Telegraph.co.uk: news, business, sport, the Daily Telegraph newspaper, Sunday Telegraph - Telegraph.

Within mere hours of arriving in France on Friday for this weekend's NATO summit, U.S. President Barack Obama had not only expressed regret for past American "arrogance" toward Europe, he had also charmed his hosts by extolling the pleasures of sipping wine and watching the sunset in French cafes.

What's more, there was French President Nicolas Sarkozy, positively gushing with gratitude for a U.S. leader "who understands that the world does not boil down to simply American frontiers and borders."

"In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world," Obama said. "Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive."

Montreal Gazette - Breaking News, Quebec, Opinion, Multimedia & More
"I know my country has not perfected itself. At times, we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes, and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions."

--Barack Hussein Obama - Berlin's Tiergarten Park, July 2008

Obama's Unnecessary Apology (to Muslims)

WASHINGTON -- Every new president flatters himself that he, kinder and gentler, is beginning the world anew. Yet, when Barack Obama in his inaugural address reached out to Muslims with "to the Muslim world, we seek a new way forward, based on mutual interest and mutual respect," his formulation was needlessly defensive and apologetic.

Is it "new" to acknowledge Muslim interests and show respect to the Muslim world? Obama doesn't just think so, he said so again to millions in his al-Arabiya interview, insisting on the need to "restore" the "same respect and partnership that America had with the Muslim world as recently as 20 or 30 years ago."

Astonishing. In these most recent 20 years -- the alleged winter of our disrespect of the Islamic world -- America did not just respect Muslims, it bled for them. It engaged in five military campaigns, every one of which involved -- and resulted in -- the liberation of a Muslim people: Bosnia, Kosovo, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Obama Among the Dictators
Hugo Chávez is a tin-pot dictator who has debauched Venezuela's democracy. Normally in such circumstances, an American president would show reserve. The weirdly ebullient Mr. Obama did not, and that image was the photo seen 'round the world.

In New York this week, I asked a former Eastern European dissident who spent time in prison under the Communists: "If you were sitting in a cell in Cuba, Iran or Syria and saw this photo of a smiling American president shaking hands with a smiling Hugo Chávez, what would you think?"

He said: "I would think that I was losing ground."

Business News & Financial News - The Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower
by Nile Gardiner, Ph.D. and Morgan Roach

A common theme that runs through President Obama's statements is the idea the United States must atone for its past policies, whether it is America's application of the war against Islamist terrorism or its overall foreign policy. At the core of this message is the concept that the U.S. is a flawed nation that must seek redemption by apologizing for its past "sins."

On several occasions, President Obama has sought to apologize for the actions of his own country when addressing a foreign audience--including seven of the 10 apologies listed below. The President has already apologized for his country to nearly 3 billion people across Europe, the Muslim world, and the Americas.

The Obama Administration's strategy of unconditional engagement with America's enemies combined with a relentless penchant for apology-making is a dangerous recipe for failure. The overall effect of this approach has been to weaken American power on the world stage rather than strengthen it.

President Obama's personal approval ratings across much of the world may be sky high, but that has not translated into greater support for U.S.-led initiatives, such as the NATO mission in Afghanistan, which is heavily dependent on American and British troops. The U.S. is increasingly viewed as a soft touch internationally, which has encouraged rogue regimes such as North Korea and Iran to accelerate their nuclear and missile programs.

As President Obama embarks this week on his second major overseas tour, which will take him to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Germany, and France, the world does not need yet another apology from the President. Rather, it is looking for strong and principled leadership from the most powerful nation on the face of the earth. American leadership is not a popularity contest, nor should it be an exercise in self-loathing. Rather, it is about taking tough positions that will be met with hostility in many parts of the globe. Above all, it demands the assertive projection of American power, both to secure the homeland and to protect America's allies.

The following is a list of the 10 most significant apologies by the President of the United States in his first four months of office as they relate to foreign policy and national security issues.

The Heritage Foundation - Conservative Policy Research and Analysis

Oh man! He said that America has made mistakes before! What an arrogant ass!

You really are a piece of work, aren't you?

Nice op eds though. Funny the only actual quote you could offer up was him saying we've made mistakes. *gasp* the horror!

As for acting all nice to dictators, Chavez was elected, actually. Unlike, say, Bush's favorite pal, Musharraf.

Nice op eds though. Funny the only actual quote you could offer up was him saying we've made mistakes. *gasp* the horror!

As for acting all nice to dictators, Chavez was elected, actually. Unlike, say, Bush's favorite pal, Musharraf.

Obama's the "piece of work".....he's not up to the job as President of the USA

...and obviously you can't fathom a single reason why...even though the explainations are right there for you to read in black and white...you're just another liberal kool-aid drinker...Obama must be your Messiah....and Chavez is your southern cross...

...and obviously you can't fathom a single reason why...even though the explainations are right there for you to read in black and white...you're just another liberal kool-aid drinker...Obama must be your Messiah....and Chavez is your southern cross...

No. Try again?

This may come as a shock to you, but one of the reasons many of us continue to support Barack Obama is that you idiots continue to make such ignorant and absurd comparisons and accusations. If you can't debate a topic without saying childish things, why would anyone take you seriously as an adult with opinions that are intelligently thought out?

You mean the Big O didn't?

.....he was just running around apologizing for America and acting all nicey-nice to dictators just because he's an ignoramus....?

No he didn't. And he wasn't actually doing that. But then lying nevers been beneath you.
Uhuh....accuse me of lying....that'll change history....

Obama Among the Dictators
Hugo Chávez is a tin-pot dictator who has debauched Venezuela's democracy. Normally in such circumstances, an American president would show reserve. The weirdly ebullient Mr. Obama did not, and that image was the photo seen 'round the world.

In New York this week, I asked a former Eastern European dissident who spent time in prison under the Communists: "If you were sitting in a cell in Cuba, Iran or Syria and saw this photo of a smiling American president shaking hands with a smiling Hugo Chávez, what would you think?"

He said: "I would think that I was losing ground."

Business News & Financial News - The Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower
by Nile Gardiner, Ph.D. and Morgan Roach

A common theme that runs through President Obama's statements is the idea the United States must atone for its past policies, whether it is America's application of the war against Islamist terrorism or its overall foreign policy. At the core of this message is the concept that the U.S. is a flawed nation that must seek redemption by apologizing for its past "sins."

On several occasions, President Obama has sought to apologize for the actions of his own country when addressing a foreign audience--including seven of the 10 apologies listed below. The President has already apologized for his country to nearly 3 billion people across Europe, the Muslim world, and the Americas.

The Obama Administration's strategy of unconditional engagement with America's enemies combined with a relentless penchant for apology-making is a dangerous recipe for failure. The overall effect of this approach has been to weaken American power on the world stage rather than strengthen it.

President Obama's personal approval ratings across much of the world may be sky high, but that has not translated into greater support for U.S.-led initiatives, such as the NATO mission in Afghanistan, which is heavily dependent on American and British troops. The U.S. is increasingly viewed as a soft touch internationally, which has encouraged rogue regimes such as North Korea and Iran to accelerate their nuclear and missile programs.

As President Obama embarks this week on his second major overseas tour, which will take him to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Germany, and France, the world does not need yet another apology from the President. Rather, it is looking for strong and principled leadership from the most powerful nation on the face of the earth. American leadership is not a popularity contest, nor should it be an exercise in self-loathing. Rather, it is about taking tough positions that will be met with hostility in many parts of the globe. Above all, it demands the assertive projection of American power, both to secure the homeland and to protect America's allies.

The following is a list of the 10 most significant apologies by the President of the United States in his first four months of office as they relate to foreign policy and national security issues.

The Heritage Foundation - Conservative Policy Research and Analysis

Every single quoted passage is from CONSERVATIVE news outlets. Imagine that. And yet all hell breaks loose if someone posts quotes from the New York Times.

No. Try again?

"No"? That's all you got....? (oh right...besides "culture"....lol)

No. Try again?

When you blatantly make shit up? When you post made up, obviously false, bullshit about my beliefs? Yes. I don't feel the need to dignify your bullshit with a detailed response.

This may come as a shock to you, but one of the reasons many of us continue to support Barack Obama is that you idiots continue to make such ignorant and absurd comparisons and accusations. If you can't debate a topic without saying childish things, why would anyone take you seriously as an adult with opinions that are intelligently thought out?

Ignorant and absurd? I think not....and certainly not just because you say so....lol

MaggieMae said:
Every single quoted passage is from CONSERVATIVE news outlets. Imagine that. And yet all hell breaks loose if someone posts quotes from the New York Times.

Somebody's got to say it.....the liberal Pravda certainly isn't going to....

When you blatantly make shit up? When you post made up, obviously false, bullshit about my beliefs? Yes. I don't feel the need to dignify your bullshit with a detailed response.

Ahhhh.....the typical whiny liberal response....when FACTS appear to contest your claims...

Facts? You posted this.

Point to a single fact in there.

Ahhhh.....the typical whiny liberal response....when FACTS appear to contest your claims...

Facts? You posted this.

You libs fascinate me.....when you start losing an argument.... you try to twist it like a pretzel....lol

....sorry....but I'm not going to be drawn into a bullshit argument about an opinion statement I made....mimicking yours to boot....especially since I just laid out the FACTS to prove you wrong about your claim that the Big O does not run around the world apologizing for America...why don't you respond to that instead?

Facts? You posted this.

You libs fascinate me.....when you start losing an argument.... you try to twist it like a pretzel....lol

....sorry....but I'm not going to be drawn into a bullshit argument about an opinion statement I made....mimicking yours to boot....especially since I just laid out the FACTS to prove you wrong about your claim that the Big O does not run around the world apologizing for America...why don't you respond to that instead?

Thats not a fact either, dumbass. Thats an opinion. He goes around explaining that *gasp* yes we make mistakes as well. I know, its terrible to be held to a human standard.

Facts? You posted this.

Thats not a fact either, dumbass. Thats an opinion. He goes around explaining that *gasp* yes we make mistakes as well. I know, its terrible to be held to a human standard.

....and see where it's got him.....NOWHERE

Actually approval ratings for the US have been up around the world, and world leaders have applauded his actions.

Actually approval ratings for the US have been up around the world, and world leaders have applauded his actions.

NOT where it counts.....ask the Big A....

and thats good how?
they want a weaker USA you dumbfuck
LOL

Forum List

Back