Abortion: Innocence. What is it?

Probably the only time a pregnancy endangers a woman's health is if it's ectopic. For me, zygote onwards is a person, a human being. Because of it's location, many feel it's ok to scrape it out, to murder it. As for innocence, life, and abortions, never heard that before.
Endangers? So most abortions there's no risk to a woman's body? Really?

No, most pregnancies there's no risk to women, they're not unhealthy. A health care system deals with ill health, getting pregnant is not ill health.

Risks? If one is part of the group that had complications, I'm sure it's a big deal. There are always risks associated with surgical techniques.

Doctors and Nurses putting their hands and tools inside of a woman's vagina? Women drugged during procedures? At home abortions with safety precautions against the inherent risks?

Historically, how many women in the past, before modern medicine were in danger?

Risks? If one is part of the group that had complications, I'm sure it's a big deal. There are always risks associated with surgical techniques.

Doctors and Nurses putting their hands and tools inside of a woman's vagina? Women drugged during procedures? At home abortions with safety precautions against the inherent risks?

Historically, how many women in the past, before modern medicine were in danger?
Grab a dictionary, tell me what "most" means?

Re-read what I wrote in my original post, grab an adult if you're gonna struggle again. I take it you're over 12 yes old.

Re-read what I wrote in my original post, grab an adult if you're gonna struggle again. I take it you're over 12 yes old.
Most?

Every pregnancy carries teh same risks. The fact that modern medicine has reduced the percentages of woman who will develop complications, does not negate the facts of pregnancy being about a woman's health.

Grab a Bible and swear not to be so angry, hateful, lying, and busy injecting oneself into the lives of others.

People do watch out for and take special care of a woman who is pregnant. It's a fragile condition in many ways.
I'll tell you a story. When I was married, aged early 20's, my wife and I enjoyed sex, sometimes intercourse. So we used 2 kinds of contraceptive, her the pill, me the condom. Why? Because we weren't initially ready to have kids and we didn't want to rely on one contraceptive. When we wanted kids, no contraception used and when she was pregnant, we went to the usual scans. We have two boys in their early 20's.

Are we an exception to the rule with contraception, with basic sex education etc..? Why is it so tricky that many need abortions? Do they have very low IQ? Is basic sex education at school still too tricky? Do you think those that need to seek an abortion need sterilised to save them from future dilemmas?

Why are so many struggling, what's your thoughts?

Most?

Every pregnancy carries teh same risks. The fact that modern medicine has reduced the percentages of woman who will develop complications, does not negate the facts of pregnancy being about a woman's health.
Most pregnancies do not have any complications, mishaps etc.. Most pregnancies start with conception through to delivery. Pregnancies are not an illness.

I'll tell you a story. When I was married, aged early 20's, my wife and I enjoyed sex, sometimes intercourse. So we used 2 kinds of contraceptive, her the pill, me the condom. Why? Because we weren't initially ready to have kids and we didn't want to rely on one contraceptive. When we wanted kids, no contraception used and when she was pregnant, we went to the usual scans. We have two boys in their early 20's.

Are we an exception to the rule with contraception, with basic sex education etc..? Why is it so tricky that many need abortions? Do they have very low IQ? Is basic sex education at school still too tricky? Do you think those that need to seek an abortion need sterilised to save them from future dilemmas?

Why are so many struggling, what's your thoughts?
My thoughts? GO back and read the OP.

ty for the anecdotal story

Most pregnancies do not have any complications, mishaps etc.. Most pregnancies start with conception through to delivery. Pregnancies are not an illness.
Point out where that was claimed?

Really? Who said they were?

Is a hernia repair an illness? Why do pregnant women seek medical hep? Why do women seek trained persons for at home delieveries?

*sigh

Here we go again. Quite simple. Yet some here struggle so much with it:

Debates over abortion involve a woman's health. It's her body.
Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.
So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.

You have not exhibited any sign of good faith nor sincerity in this entire thread. This thread has, in fact, been entirely an exercise on your part of bad faith and insincerity.
wrong

You have struggled with it.
It speaks volumes about who you really are, as opposed to how you see yourself.

The innocent victim that is killed by an abortion was a human being. And it is HIS body that is killed, not that of his mother.
You keep straying from the OP and further posts from Dante. Your avoidance and struggle with simple questions and conversations is troubling. You act as if you are in desperate need of an intervention of sorts.

Debates over abortion involve a woman's health. It's her body.
Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.
So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.

Forum List

Back