Abortion: Innocence. What is it?

It is most certainly •NOT• her body that is tortured and killed by the procedure. It is the body of another human being, an innocent child, who is given no choice and no say in what is being done to him.
A woman's body. You have to touch it and do a procedure on it. Please try to be honest and rational. I am not arguing over a fetus, as you are.

Why not go concern yourself with the children that grew out of being a fetus, and who are alive, and being gunned down in schools all over America? You know, the born, the living, the truly innocent (as many claim children are)?

So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.

YouKeepUsingThatWord.gif

“You keep using that [those] word[s]. I do not think it [they] means what you think it [they] means.”

A woman's body. You have to touch it and do a procedure on it. Please try to be honest and rational. I am not arguing over a fetus, as you are.

No, you're simply dismissing the cold-blooded, savage murder of an innocent human being, in order to excuse those who are responsible for that murder.

And trying to play stupid word games that you delusionally imagine will distract attention away form the outright evil that you are promoting.

That is the whole of what this thread has been about since you started it.

View attachment 775508

“You keep using that [those] word[s]. I do not think it [they] means what you think it [they] means.”
Come on. You can do it. We're all a-rootin-and-a-tootin fer ya

Why not go concern yourself with the children that grew out of being a fetus, and who are alive, and being gunned down in schools all over America? You know, the born, the living, the truly innocent (as many claim children are)?

No, you're simply dismissing the cold-blooded, savage murder of an innocent human being, in order to excuse those who are responsible for that murder.
Nope. Never in this thread have I come out for or against abortions as an argument. Never.

I've never excused anyone for anything. You are simply so blinded by hatred and some delusion that you're some kind of a warrior, that you're lost. Probably never to be resvied. You'll most likely die as a sad, lonely, frustrated and angry fool.

Again, it is not the woman's body that is tortured and murdered by this procedure. It is another human being, an innocent child.

You are openly and unabashedly defending this—The torture and murder of an innocent human being.

What makes you think that any of your stupid, dishonest semantic games can hide what it is that you are openly standing for?

And trying to play stupid word games that you delusionally imagine will distract attention away form the outright evil that you are promoting.

That is the whole of what this thread has been about since you started it.
What exactly does your very warped mind think I have been promoting with this OP:
exactly?

I've never excused anyone for anything. You are simply so blinded by hatred and some delusion…

You're arguing in favor of the torture and murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and from that position, you're trying to characterize me as “blinded by hatred and some delusion”?

You're not only evil, to your very core, but you're also batshit crazy.

BatShitCrazy.gif

You're arguing in favor of the torture and murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and from that position, you're trying to characterize me as “blinded by hatred and some delusion”?

You're not only evil, to your very core, but you're also batshit crazy.
really? I'm tired of your lies and crazed rants.

Link to where Dante has done what you claim.

Do you actually swear like this in real life? I sort of doubt it. You're such a girlyman/boy type.

Usually, only when I deign to deal with lying, batshit crazy pieces of shit such as yourself.

Or among fellow construction workers, where words and behavior that are considered rude in most polite society are pretty much mandatory by construction-worker etiquette.

Usually, only when I deign to deal with lying, batshit crazy pieces of shit such as yourself.

Or among fellow construction workers, where words and behavior that are considered rude in most polite society are pretty much mandatory by construction-worker etiquette.
Construction worker etiquette? :rofl:

:auiqs.jpg:

Construction worker etiquette? :rofl:

:auiqs.jpg:

You wouldn't understand.

There's no way in Hell that you are anywhere near man enough to be a construction worker, or in any other trade that involves real work.

Hell, I've worked with women who are are probably more man than you'll ever be. And I'm not even talking about butch-type dykes; I'm talking about pretty, feminine ladies, who happen to work in construction, and happen to have the physical capability to do so.

Last edited:
You wouldn't understand.

There's no way in Hell that you are anywhere near man enough to be a construction worker, or in any other trade that involves real work.

Hell, I've worked with women who are are probably more man than you'll ever be. And I'm not even talking about butch-type dykes; I'm talking about pretty, feminine ladies, who happen to work in construction, and happen to have the physical capability to do so.
Among other things, I was employed as an Environmental Engineer ( Roofer) for a while. :auiqs.jpg:

go away pussycat

Meow

Forum List

Back