Abortion: Innocence. What is it?

May 4, 2022
Debates over abortion involve a woman's health. It's her body.

Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.

So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.

Last edited:

Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.

So I ask in good fath and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.
the majority of abortions have nothing to do with the mothers health,,

as for innocent, the child did nothing wrong so why is it being killed,,,

So I ask in good fath and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.
If that is the case, it's her body, then why wasn't it our body when mandates forced millions to get an experimental drug and wear masks?

Why is it women's health when a majority of abortions are to rid their lives of those pesky kids?

• Banned
the majority of abortions have nothing to do with the mothers health,,

as for innocent, the child did nothing wrong so why is it being killed,,,
Please, explain what you are replying to? Do you deny "Debates over abortion involve a woman's health. It's her body?" Please try and be clear here, and try not to conflate things especially some claim not posited.

Please, explain what you are replying to? Do you deny "Debates over abortion involve a woman's health. It's her body?" Please try and be clear here, and try not to conflate things especially some claim not posited.
the majority of abortions dont involve the mothers health,,

if you cant understand that statement and respond to it honestly why did you ask the questions??

• Banned
the majority of abortions dont involve the mothers health,,

if you cant understand that statement and respond to it honestly why did you ask the questions??
All abortions involve the health of a mother, as it's her body being assaulted.

You appear confused as to the questions raised. You have trouble offering up honest and sincere answers?

also,,
in this country we are innocent until proven guilty,,
so what crime or action did the unborn child do to deserve a death penalty??
Who claims a fetus has committed a crime, and what crime would that be? You are the one raising crimes. Can you honestly and sincerely answer?

So the fetus is innocent of what? What and who says a fetus did something wrong?

Does a fetus possess innocence, and what is your definition of innocence?
A human being who has done no wrong and harmed no one is innocent. You cannot justify violence against an innocent and helpless human being.

So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.
: CarsomyrPlusSix? answer about your claim of something being Fake News?
Reactions: CarsomyrPlusSix? Disagree? With what exactly?

Attachments

• 1680740464317.gif
    1680740464317.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 13
All abortions involve the health of a mother, as it's her body being assaulted.

You appear confused as to the questions raised. You have trouble offering up honest and sincere answers?
everything you do including talking involves health,,
in this context we are talking about the child being a threat to the mothers health and as I said,
most abortions dont involve the mothers health,,,

and yes her body does get assaulted when the abortionist sticks the vacum in her cooch to suck the dead baby parts out after he sticks a knife in the back if its heads and wiggles it around to scramble the brains to kill it,,

A human being who has done no wrong and harmed no one is innocent. You cannot justify violence against an innocent and helpless human being.
I agree 100%

Who is justifying violence against an innocent and helpless human being?

Forget about the debate over 'is a fetus a human being' Please try and answer a few, very few simple questions I raised?

everything you do including talking involves health,,
in this context we are talking about the child being a threat to the mothers health and as I said,
most abortions dont involve the mothers health,,,
child/fetus: okay.

I was not speaking of a fetus being a threat to a mother's health. I posited a fact: all abortions involve a woman's health. As it's her body involved in the procedure.

Simple

innocent = not guilty

Forum List

Back