IMPORTANT--> The Deep State, and what it actually is!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
I love politics as many of you well know, and I constantly see in threads about the deep state. Conservatives claim it exists, while Democrats pooh-pooh the whole notion, and insist we define it and show it to them while sitting back.....very smugly I might add,,,,, as we show examples, but can never really prove how it got there, and why Trump could/did not remove it.

Have you heard the saying you learn something new every day? Well, I certainly did yesterday, totally by accident. How many of you have ever heard of the Plum Book? (in advance, if you have and know what it is, very good on you. If you have no idea, continue reading)

It appears that this "Plum Book" is actually produced by Washington DC, and even we the citizens, can purchase a copy if we wish. Very high level politicians know all about this "Plum Book," but Donald Trump had no idea when he took office. When he discovered it existence I have no idea, but he does know about it now. You have to remember that the Trump administration was fielded by mostly private sector individuals who had little clue about the ins and outs of National Politics. I can only surmise that by the time Trump and his administration discovered what the Plum Book was and its implications, it was just to late to use the power that it gave him, as it entails installing 3000, to 7000 people, and you have to have most of them ready to take over very quickly.

Now, before anyone says, "Sounds like a dictator to me," understand that BHO and his administration used this power to change most of the positions the Plum Book addresses, and for lack of a better term..........Trumps total incompetence on the issue left most of these people in place for his whole term, creating the DEEP STATE that we Conservatives speak about. Well, maybe INCOMPETENCE is to strong a descriptor, and we should change it to lack of knowledge.

So what is this Plum Book you ask, and WHY is this book so huge a deal; why does it prove the deep state as we conservatives know it, and also why does it explain DCs absolute hatred today of DJT?

I am going to post a YouTube video of about 30 min. No need to watch it all, just go to the 25 minute mark and go from there; although Conservatives may want to go back and watch the whole thing, because it explains about Democratic delegates, super delegates, 3rd party candidates, and why/how the Democrats refuse to have a primary in New Hampshire. For conservatives, it will make your eyes water. Same for middle of the road Democrats. So, go to the 25 minute mark 1st, and if learning something new about politics interests you, go back to the start.

The Deep State, and what it actually is!​

The permanent bureaucratic, technocratic, and warfare/welfare classes, who plant themselves in the District of Criminals for life, are impervious to elections, are never held to account for their malfeasance, and whom it is next to impossible to remove from their positions.

The Deep State, and what it actually is!​

The permanent bureaucratic, technocratic, and warfare/welfare classes, who plant themselves in the District of Criminals for life, are impervious to elections, are never held to account for their malfeasance, and whom it is next to impossible to remove from their positions.

Not so, go to the 25 minute mark of the video, and learn how Trump helped screw himself at the end of his campaign, and how he has rectified it; or at least, that is what is being discussed!

Trump is campaigning to eradicate the Deep State but has no idea who is in it and what its organizational structure is

In reality, he will fire top civil servants who follow the law and do their jobs.

He will replace top leaders with those who have no qualification's and obey Trump instead of the Constitution

The TRUMP State

Trump is campaigning to eradicate the Deep State but has no idea who is in it and what its organizational structure is

In reality, he will fire top civil servants who follow the law and do their jobs.

He will replace top leaders with those who have no qualification's and obey Trump instead of the Constitution

The TRUMP State
Take time Winger, and go to the 25 minute mark going forward. If Trump does this as he has the ability to do and is a dictator, what does that make BHO?

Take time Winger, and go to the 25 minute mark going forward. If Trump does this as he has the ability to do and is a dictator, what does that make BHO?
OK
Who is in the Deep State?
Do they have an ID?
Secret Deep State handshake?

Trump is looking to get rid of anyone who knows the job, follows rules and regulations and defends the Constitution.

He will replace them with supervisors who are loyal to him

Not so, go to the 25 minute mark of the video, and learn how Trump helped screw himself at the end of his campaign, and how he has rectified it; or at least, that is what is being discussed!
Not telling me anything I didn't already know....His string of unforced errors is record setting....He also had a cadre of kneecappers surrounding him, that he was either blissfully unaware of or he ignored.

That still doesn't invalidate my overall point.

OK
Who is in the Deep State?
Do they have an ID?
Secret Deep State handshake?

Trump is looking to get rid of anyone who knows the job, follows rules and regulations and defends the Constitution.

He will replace them with supervisors who are loyal to him
Just as BHO did, correct? Point is......The Commander and Chief has the RIGHT to do this; and it is explained, most of these positions do NOT need confirmation.

The TRUMP State
Trump's personality though is what he is. He showed no signs of being a dictator in his term. He has every right to do to those who did to him. All of them. elected, non-elected, media, entertainers...line them up and get the goods on them. And let's make a comedy out of it also. We can put huge TV screens in the Congress chambers. We can show anyone who screwed with hi in their perfected ways of existence. Especially when they are hypocrites themselves. What they did to this nation is a disgrace. Just made more ways where we can eventually kill each other. A lot more.

Not telling me anything I didn't already know....His string of unforced errors is record setting....He also had a cadre of kneecappers surrounding him, that he was either blissfully unaware of or he ignored.

That still doesn't invalidate my overall point.

Your point is well taken, as is the fact that he is now aware, and having think tanks work towards suggestions on who/whom to fill these rolls.

I thought the whole thing was enlightening if you watch it. I never knew why Democrats were not participating in the New Hampshire Primary, now I know why!

Plum Book
These positions include agency heads and their immediate subordinates, policy executives and advisors, and aides who report to these officials. Many positions have duties which support Administration policies and programs.

So Trump is looking to purge these positions of both political appointees and Civil Servants and fill them with Trump Loyalists

I also did not know that Christie put Kushners father in jail. Why would Trump bring him on board the transition team? Crazy, just crazy!

Plum Book
These positions include agency heads and their immediate subordinates, policy executives and advisors, and aides who report to these officials. Many positions have duties which support Administration policies and programs.

So Trump is looking to purge these positions of both political appointees and Civil Servants and fill them with Trump Loyalists

Civil servants are usually in a union, lol. They can't be removed, or at least their pay lowered.

Your point is well taken, as is the fact that he is now aware, and having think tanks work towards suggestions on who/whom to fill these rolls.

I thought the whole thing was enlightening if you watch it. I never knew why Democrats were not participating in the New Hampshire Primary, now I know why!
All he had to do was listen to Rand Paul, who was up to the WH numerous times, during the transition....Trump ignored him and fucked himself over.

For a guy with all the business acumen that he reputedly has, he did some of the most dopey shit I've ever witnessed.

Just as BHO did, correct? Point is......The Commander and Chief has the RIGHT to do this; and it is explained, most of these positions do NOT need confirmation.
Any incoming President gets to change political appointees and most are replaced

Trump is looking to replace lifetime Civil Servants who actually know the job., and replace them with Trump Loyalists

Civil servants are usually in a union, lol. They can't be removed, or at least their pay lowered.
We are talking Senior Executive Service positions who are nonunion.
They can be removed for cause

I love politics as many of you well know, and I constantly see in threads about the deep state. Conservatives claim it exists, while Democrats pooh-pooh the whole notion, and insist we define it and show it to them while sitting back.....very smugly I might add,,,,, as we show examples, but can never really prove how it got there, and why Trump could/did not remove it.

Have you heard the saying you learn something new every day? Well, I certainly did yesterday, totally by accident. How many of you have ever heard of the Plum Book? (in advance, if you have and know what it is, very good on you. If you have no idea, continue reading)

It appears that this "Plum Book" is actually produced by Washington DC, and even we the citizens, can purchase a copy if we wish. Very high level politicians know all about this "Plum Book," but Donald Trump had no idea when he took office. When he discovered it existence I have no idea, but he does know about it now. You have to remember that the Trump administration was fielded by mostly private sector individuals who had little clue about the ins and outs of National Politics. I can only surmise that by the time Trump and his administration discovered what the Plum Book was and its implications, it was just to late to use the power that it gave him, as it entails installing 3000, to 7000 people, and you have to have most of them ready to take over very quickly.

Now, before anyone says, "Sounds like a dictator to me," understand that BHO and his administration used this power to change most of the positions the Plum Book addresses, and for lack of a better term..........Trumps total incompetence on the issue left most of these people in place for his whole term, creating the DEEP STATE that we Conservatives speak about. Well, maybe INCOMPETENCE is to strong a descriptor, and we should change it to lack of knowledge.

So what is this Plum Book you ask, and WHY is this book so huge a deal; why does it prove the deep state as we conservatives know it, and also why does it explain DCs absolute hatred today of DJT?

I am going to post a YouTube video of about 30 min. No need to watch it all, just go to the 25 minute mark and go from there; although Conservatives may want to go back and watch the whole thing, because it explains about Democratic delegates, super delegates, 3rd party candidates, and why/how the Democrats refuse to have a primary in New Hampshire. For conservatives, it will make your eyes water. Same for middle of the road Democrats. So, go to the 25 minute mark 1st, and if learning something new about politics interests you, go back to the start.

Decade After Decadent Decade, Generation After Degenerate Generation

Richkids using their diverse pets devised a game plan at the Ivy Leagues during the 60s. They also create the disinformation that there is any other Deep State. The control all bands of the specious spectrum.

Forum List

Back