IMPORTANT--> The Deep State, and what it actually is!

The Plum Book lists about 9000 federal employees of which only 238 are direct Presidential appointments, and additional 1090 are nominated by the President but need Senate confirmation:

Have you heard the saying you learn something new every day? Well, I certainly did yesterday, totally by accident. How many of you have ever heard of the Plum Book? (in advance, if you have and know what it is, very good on you. If you have no idea, continue reading)

so, these 7000 people are the deep state?

You can't seriously think the 535 congress action figures and 100 senators come up with all this foreign and domestic bullshit so consistently and made so believable in every news source you have access to. The revolving door of elected and appointed officials and lobbyists and advisors should give you a little clue. There is an inbred system that is unknown to us and unapproachable, and has many names. Gen Miley will retire with a huge pension, retain his security clearance and rotate to Boeing or Northrop, the whole thing is like a volleyball game, whistle blows and they change places, the process continues. Congress couldn't defund the NSA or CIA if they wanted, they are self funding and have been for 40 years. It is not one evil club but many factions and they don't always agree with each other, but it never sinks to our level of awareness. Vote your way out of this shit, it works because the peons' minimum needs are met, and will continue until they start something they can't control. Unveiling the Deep State Map: Analysing its Implications for International Relations - Advocacy Unified Network

The Plum Book lists about 9000 federal employees of which only 238 are direct Presidential appointments, and additional 1090 are nominated by the President but need Senate confirmation:

Thnx, but the way I understand it, it is far-far more than that. So it seems that IF you start changing the people on high, the new people on high then get to hire who/whom they want right below them; so in essence, your people are installed throughout the system.

If you read a little, you will see that politicians from both sides NEGOTIATE with the opposing party on who stays, and who goes. The point to consider is-------------->Trump was NOT supposed to win! Even in this video it is stated that most people in Washington believed he would lose in 16, so not only did he not know about that power, but nobody even tried to negotiate because politically, he was a dead man walking.

He is now well aware of the situation, and the powers he has if elected to change people, as long as he is told the best people to install. Since 90% of Washington is against him, no negotiations for retainers are involved. If you want a see change in Washington, here is your chance.

And to think it is unprecedented is a total fallacy. BHO's administration did it, and look where we are now!

I love politics as many of you well know, and I constantly see in threads about the deep state. Conservatives claim it exists, while Democrats pooh-pooh the whole notion, and insist we define it and show it to them while sitting back.....very smugly I might add,,,,, as we show examples, but can never really prove how it got there, and why Trump could/did not remove it.

Have you heard the saying you learn something new every day? Well, I certainly did yesterday, totally by accident. How many of you have ever heard of the Plum Book? (in advance, if you have and know what it is, very good on you. If you have no idea, continue reading)

It appears that this "Plum Book" is actually produced by Washington DC, and even we the citizens, can purchase a copy if we wish. Very high level politicians know all about this "Plum Book," but Donald Trump had no idea when he took office. When he discovered it existence I have no idea, but he does know about it now. You have to remember that the Trump administration was fielded by mostly private sector individuals who had little clue about the ins and outs of National Politics. I can only surmise that by the time Trump and his administration discovered what the Plum Book was and its implications, it was just to late to use the power that it gave him, as it entails installing 3000, to 7000 people, and you have to have most of them ready to take over very quickly.

Now, before anyone says, "Sounds like a dictator to me," understand that BHO and his administration used this power to change most of the positions the Plum Book addresses, and for lack of a better term..........Trumps total incompetence on the issue left most of these people in place for his whole term, creating the DEEP STATE that we Conservatives speak about. Well, maybe INCOMPETENCE is to strong a descriptor, and we should change it to lack of knowledge.

So what is this Plum Book you ask, and WHY is this book so huge a deal; why does it prove the deep state as we conservatives know it, and also why does it explain DCs absolute hatred today of DJT?

I am going to post a YouTube video of about 30 min. No need to watch it all, just go to the 25 minute mark and go from there; although Conservatives may want to go back and watch the whole thing, because it explains about Democratic delegates, super delegates, 3rd party candidates, and why/how the Democrats refuse to have a primary in New Hampshire. For conservatives, it will make your eyes water. Same for middle of the road Democrats. So, go to the 25 minute mark 1st, and if learning something new about politics interests you, go back to the start.

Great another sycophant thread by a gullible fuckup.

The point of the exercise is ----------->if we all want to know why Trump's deep state was so bad to him then other recent Presidents, if you extrapolate on the fact he knew what he wanted to do, but had no clue of the powers he had or what could happen if he did not use them, it all comes together. He was a victim of his own success before his time. If he would have failed, then he would have become what his supporters abhor; someone inside the system his 2nd time around. He would have surely wielded more power with this knowledge, but his ideas would have been more compliant to Washington.

For younger people, what you have witnessed is a successful Ross Perot run, just under the banner of a major party.

If you did NOT know, both inbred party's hated Ross Perot too!

I love politics as many of you well know, and I constantly see in threads about the deep state.

Good jump -off point for discussion , OP .
Trouble for me is that I think you are completely misguided .That is , wrong .Three main points .
Simply :-
Jim is most likely Deep State control opposition,. I have known him a long time through his involvement in investments and trading . He profiles as DS . Not as a deep thinking Independent . imho So be very careful .

Second . There is every reason to think that St Donald is also a faction within Deep State .
Sure , he is a big step away from their historical ultra right and extremist identity .
But , if you follow , he is picked as the face of a different sort of control opposition because DS is having to re-invent itself as MSM disappears, and to beat the growing power of internet social groups providing unimagined and unplanned for strength and power in terms of exposing DS
Lastly . And most important .

Plum tells you nothing about top echelon DS power .
It is concerned with top middle management positions and the huge raft of people ( ca 3 million ) who are needed to run the whole circus .
There is no account of the families who stem back to the Phoenicians and through to the new wave of modern " Board " members with the Rothschild and Rockefeller families being the best known and most obvious . Plus , of course , all the top international bankers .

Sacking middle class managers looks fine and dandy, but it is not enough , even if that notionally strips the CIA and DOJ to shreds , as an example .
Because you have to remove the head from the body for real victory.Not just the arms .
All imho .

Forum List

Back