Abortion: Innocence. What is it?

Getting an "abortion" is the assault. Why are you pretending to be this thick?
Abortion: Innocence. What is it? Why are people incapable of an honest and sincere answer to a few, very few simple questions regarding definition?

Does an abortion INVOLVE a woman's health?

Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.

So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.

Abortion: Innocence. What is it? Why are people incapable of an honest and sincere answer to a few, very few simple questions regarding definition?

Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.

So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.

are you still running your cock sucking mouth??

give it up already,, youre just a stupid cock sucker that should have been aborted,,

o I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on.
Innocence is the state in which one still has a perfect moral record. Where one has no knowing crime or sin associated with one’s Soul to separate it from Divine Perfection.

Innocence cannot be acquired again after it has been lost. However, it cannot be lost without knowing the act one is committing is contrary to moral righteousness. Most humans lose their innocence by about age 3 (at the latest).

Innocence is the state in which one still has a perfect moral record. Where one has no knowing crime or sin associated with one’s Soul to separate it from Divine Perfection.

Innocence cannot be acquired again after it has been lost. However, it cannot be lost without knowing the act one is committing is contrary to moral righteousness. Most humans lose their innocence by about age 3 (at the latest).
So it's a religious thing?

Killing a human being transcends religion. It's a matter of good and evil. Stop being a moron
Gawd, you people just can't deal civilly and rationally with things if the term abortion, is even in a discussion. It's terribly sad that you people don't see yourselves for what you really are.

If I were you and there is a god, I'd be very careful. Because you people sin more than anyone else.

Debates over abortion involve a woman's health. It's her body.

Probably the only time a pregnancy endangers a woman's health is if it's ectopic. For me, zygote onwards is a person, a human being. Because of it's location, many feel it's ok to scrape it out, to murder it. As for innocence, life, and abortions, never heard that before.

Forum List

Back