Abortion: Innocence. What is it?

you need to tell me what the child is guilty of,,
Actually, you inject that into the debate. Here it's a non sequitur, as it never not logically followed from my previous arguments or statements.

Anyone here including you, can go back to the OP and follow the discussion. Out of nowhere, you asked me to state what a fetus is guilty of. Nowhere have I suggested guilt or innoncence of a fetus.

Actually, you inject that into the debate. Here it's a non sequitur, as it never not logically followed from my previous arguments or statements.

Anyone here including you, can go back to the OP and follow the discussion. Out of nowhere, you asked me to state what a fetus is guilty of. Nowhere have I suggested guilt or innoncence of a fetus.
because you asked what innocence is and its the absence of guilt,,
so unless you have something the child is guilty of they are innocent,,

I apologize to others who come here and have to witness the bizarre, insane rants of cetain commenters

Last edited:
If abortion was about a woman's health, about a woman's body, then she would be the one who died when she got an abortion, and not her innocent child.
Did I say "abortion is about a woman's health?" No.

what I actually wrote:
"Debates over abortion involve a woman's health. It's her body.

Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.

So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now,
abortion: Women get ill. Women get disfigured. Women die during abortions.

Contract killing is not healthcare.

If you are killing your own patient or their family for money, you are not a doctor.

Fuck any useless noise to the contrary.

what I actually wrote:

You speak with a forked tongue.

So I ask in good faith and sincerity: " What is innocence?" -- a definition people should be able to agree on."

You have not exhibited even the faintest vestige of good faith in this entire thread.

You speak with a forked tongue.

You have not exhibited even the faintest vestige of good faith in this entire thread.
It's clear what I wrote. I have tried to keep the focus on the OP. I believe I've succeeded on some level. I see where you are probably used to baiting OPs, and hijacking threads. It hasn't happened here. Ergo, your obvious hostility and frustration.

But what interests me most, is the avoidance techniques and terrible struggle to asnwer a few very simple questions posed in the OP, and by the OP (Dante Reawakend), in the thread (to start):
Now, I've heard the term 'innocent' used. As in some particular(?) life possesses innocence, whereas I assume, the claim is other life does not posses innocence.
So the fetus is innocent of what? What and who says a fetus did something wrong?

Does a fetus possess innocence, and what is your definition of innocence?

---

All abortions involve the health of a mother, as it's her body being assaulted.

You appear confused as to the questions raised. You have trouble offering up honest and sincere answers?

--

So you can't explain what exactly it is that you mean?

--

Who claims a fetus has committed a crime, and what crime would that be? You are the one raising crimes. Can you honestly and sincerely answer?

what I actually wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now,
abortion: Women get ill. Women get disfigured. Women die during abortions.
then a women shouldnt get pregnant,,

Forum List

Back