How great must it be to be Travis Kelce?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The guy has 2 rings and headed for another Super Bowl. His girlfriend is Taylor Swift. He gets millions to do silly commercials. I'm not a Chief's fan or a Kelce fan, but dayum! If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl he might actually get into Taylor's pants! Wait what?

The guy has 2 rings and headed for another Super Bowl. His girlfriend is Taylor Swift. He gets millions to do silly commercials. I'm not a Chief's fan or a Kelce fan, but dayum! If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl he might actually get into Taylor's pants! Wait what?

Taylor will bore with her toy soon enough. She's got Bette Davis eyes.

You might suggest In & Out, but she'd rather have 5 Guys...

She dated Joe Alwyn for six years.

Before that, from the ages of 19-27, we have a record of her dating nine men. Some of them she only dated for a month, so they went on three dates and it didn't work out. We know of ALL of them only because she's so famous.

Men in the business can find women in the audience, sleep with them, and move on to the next city, but heaven forbid that Taylor Swift date different men in her early 20s.....

The hate she gets is just unreal. She was with her last man for SIX YEARS. Before that, in her early 20s, OH NO! She dated different men.

Dads, Brads and Chads stay mad tho

Only person mad is someone who knows exactly how long she has dated anyone.

It’s a fun add to football. My wife likes watching the games now for Taylor Swift clips and cheers for Travis. I’m just glad there is no complaining football is on again. I hope they get married and crank out some little chief fans and I’ll be watching football in the house twice the allowable rate. Win win.

It’s a fun add to football. My wife likes watching the games now for Taylor Swift clips and cheers for Travis. I’m just glad there is no complaining football is on again. I hope they get married and crank out some little chief fans and I’ll be watching football in the house twice the allowable rate. Win win.
My money says she dies childless...

Forum List

Back