A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

The only issue I have is you making statements that are objectively untrue. I couldnt care less if Swift were more well known than Trump but the fact is she isnt. There probably isnt anyone on the planet who is more well known than Trump at this point for good and bad reasons. There are huge swaths of the US population who have no real idea who Swift is. That's not the case with Trump. The same can be said internationally. Swift is probably more popular than Trump, but she's not more well known.
You think a 12 year old in Peru knows Trump but doesn't know Swift?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think a 12 year old in Peru knows Trump but doesn't know Swift?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think you’re confusing popularity with how well known a person is.

Trump is probably in the top 10 all time of well known people.

I’m pretty sure we found the president of the Facebook Taylor Swift Fan Page.. to get that worked up over people simply being annoyed by media coverage or discussing who is well known… geez, they get triggered instantly

Are 12yo Peruvians the metric of how well know a person is?
OK
a 12 year old Iranian.

Point is that anyone with a tv or radio has heard of Swift anywhere in the world.
Trump on TV or radio is limited to evening news, news breaks, and the talking shows that no kid ever listens to.

You, Trump, and other Trumpinista are incapable of seeing Trump as anything less than the literal Second Coming.

No one can change your imaginings

But every time Swift
releases a record
gives an interview
posts on instagram
or appears at a football game
Hundreds of millions around the world pay attention.

I don't know how everyone can keep saying this "Best two teams" "great matchup". After the 49rs' had to beg borrow and steal from GB to survive (at SF). Down 24-7 to DET and looking dead, quiet crowd. Took several miracle situations (bounce off facemask), DET not covering the middle letting Purdy run off for over 20 yds twice? Great catch by Jennings on high pass 1 handed.

If just one of the many miracle events don't happen SF is not even in the conversation. Similar to the GB game. But I don't have specifics at hand. Very bad 1st halfs in both. LUCKY MUCH?
When everything was smooth sailing for the 49ers, the criticism was that they aren’t able to come back from behind in the face of adversity.

When the 49ers have two incredible comeback playoff wins, the criticism turns into how the 49ers found themselves in the ditch in the first place.

LoL.

You, Trump, and other Trumpinista are incapable of seeing Trump as anything less than the literal Second Coming.

No one can change your imaginings

But every time Swift
releases a record
gives an interview
posts on instagram
or appears at a football game
Hundreds of millions around the world pay attention.
Every person over the age of 12 in the US knows who Trump is. Few people under the age of 35 in the US know who Taylor Swift is. The majority of adults in the world know who Trump is. Whether they think he’s good, are indifferent or think he’s the antichrist is irrelevant to whether they know who he is. He was a US President. Before that he was on TV for decades. He’s literally been on TV via the news, daytime shows, late night shows, comedy shows, everyone had an opinion and was talking about him. Taylor Swift isn’t on TV every day. Or even every week. Trump is currently running for President again. Like him hate him or don’t care about him, most people know him.

Every person over the age of 12 in the US knows who Trump is. Few people under the age of 35 in the US know who Taylor Swift is. The majority of adults in the world know who Trump is. Whether they think he’s good, are indifferent or think he’s the antichrist is irrelevant to whether they know who he is. He was a US President. Before that he was on TV for decades. He’s literally been on TV via the news, daytime shows, late night shows, comedy shows, everyone had an opinion and was talking about him. Taylor Swift isn’t on TV every day. Or even every week. Trump is currently running for President again. Like him hate him or don’t care about him, most people know him.
Your wishful thinking is not supported by ny actual factual information.

You think 18 year olds are watching Fox? OAN?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You think 24 year olds are watching Fox? OAN?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They watch TIK-TOK, YouTube, Instagram,
They're not on Twitter, they're on Discord.
They're certainly not here.

AND

Because of Swift a huge number will watch the Superbowl although likely via methods of which you and I are not aware.

As a famous guy once said
"We're more famous than Jesus"
Swift qualifies, Trump doesn't.

BUT
MAGA getting all worked up over it is just delightful.

I hear Trump is countering Swift with the one time B-lister...Kid Rock

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND

Because of Swift a huge number will watch the Superbowl although likely via methods of which you and I are not aware.

BUT

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, little buddy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND

BUT

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I think nobody here even wants to talk about the mere annoyance about the media coverage of her anymore.

Yet, you’re writing hundreds of passionate words in caps accusing people of things and glorifying the pop star.

I’ll speak for the others.. the topic was addressed and discussed, everything was said, and nobody cares anymore. I’ll continue to say “that’s annoying” when they show her more than once in a game, and then forget she was there until the next one.

If you have some evangelical fan club of her that you preside over, please just go do that.

The rest of us don’t care anymore

Forum List

Back